[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Kit757

sarNie Egg
Thanks peace..☺Nice meeting all of you here.still can understand last night episode just by looking at their body language and facial expression.owh my I really enjoyed last night episode, they totally nailed it!!all the feelings..aahhh....the chemistry between them..their eyes..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the way he looked at her when she was so obvious acting abnormal and looked baffled , awww it's so sad that he already know but she is leaving in the horror of her lie and she is just not herself i felt her struggle like she is going crazy but again she was the one who made herself reach this point of insecurity

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks peace..☺Nice meeting all of you here.still can understand last night episode just by looking at their body language and facial expression.owh my I really enjoyed last night episode, they totally nailed it!!all the feelings..aahhh....the chemistry between them..their eyes..
i agree i could get the feeling and th emotion just by looking at them but i need the sub to know the deeper meaning and what thy exactly said and the power of the lines and the word so i can feel the emotion even more , su su sub team :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really still feel sad fro both of them :( she feeling guilty for betraying him cause he only did well to her while him feel sad he is gonna lose her while he still care and although she did wrong to him but he still have hope that maybe she won't do it it just many emotion that don't need words

i actually could understood this part she said "thank you for everything thank you for being kind to me and since my dad away no man treated me well the way you did " beautiful sincere words mixed with hidden guilt for not being good to him the way he was for her

why pim just to keep your pride and luxury you are welling to do that but in the end you are hurt too and soon you will lose your pride that you always fight for

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the future is never know today you are in the top but tomorrow you find yourself in the bottom and that's the big test to see how strong you are how welling you are to survive how patient and for sure you learn how to grow from zero and to fight if you want to reach the top again

actually ramet too learned a good lesson no matter how confident you are in your decision and vision sometime if you trust your vision too much and forget to do a recap that will makes you hurt when things won't go as you had vision it

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I feel so heartbroken with both of them from yesterday episode! Actually, they both have their own mistake, Pim is too easy to believe other while Ramet fall in love with Pim too soon! I hope they will understand each other more from now on and learn about each other slowly. I wish the evil step mum won't be at the hotel today!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i thought i saw kim has schedule to film 3 zaap but i forgot the date will check again

thank you it's much clearer now :)

he is not that harsh he even let her go at first and he can' trust her again so she had to pay him under his eyes :lol: and it will make learn a lot of lesson and yes i think he is wanted deep dwn to keep her close to him
That's good, I want to see them filming show together!

I know Pim was wrong, but she was also tricked by the evil Kitichai! I believe if she know that Ramet is a good guy, she won't accept this job. Has ha but by then there will be no Lakorn BH.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That's good, I want to see them filming show together!

I know Pim was wrong, but she was also tricked by the evil Kitichai! I believe if she know that Ramet is a good guy, she won't accept this job. Has ha but by then there will be no Lakorn BH.
yess :lol: the point of this story is to give meaningful lesson through all the situation and the event happening with pim and ramet , pim will eventually learn to work her mind a little and don't go after the superficial things and be more moral about the things she do cause she still don't have feeling about other peolple's feeling e.g when she went to the reception she still use the same manner although she was just out from a bad situation
and ramet eventually will learn to forgive her cause he is a too strict guy he usually won't forget such thing but his attraction to her and his soft feeling for her made him forgive her and because he know she is not a bad woman she is just dumb and prideful and had eager for the money that kitichai offered to her so he kind understand her

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yess :lol: the point of this story is to give meaningful lesson through all the situation and the event happening with pim and ramet , pim will eventually learn to work her mind a little and don't go after the superficial things and be more moral about the things she do cause she still don't have feeling about other peolple's feeling e.g when she went to the reception she still use the same manner although she was just out from a bad situation
and ramet eventually will learn to forgive her cause he is a too strict guy he usually won't forget such thing but his attraction to her and his soft feeling for her made him forgive her and because he know she is not a bad woman she is just dumb and prideful and had eager for the money that kitichai offered to her so he kind understand her
He was tough until he know that Pim actually doesn't have any money. I see his facial expression change, maybe he know that pim is pitiful, and the fact that she fell from rich spoil girl to girl with no money, he did want to keep her near him in order to protect her from any other trick by some other evil people. Ramet understand that Pim is not so clever, has ha!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monday and tuesday go so fast , i'm sad this week cause i maybe won't be able to watch live next week so i will miss spazzing live :facepalm: