[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

#TJ

sarNie Egg
If Ramet does really find Pim stealing from his safe like the previews they've shown for ep 4.... It's gonna hurt ! :( He'll most likely become hard towards her but deep down he'll still have feelings for Pim. And I really hope that evil step mother doesn't get into Ramet's head!! She makes me so mad :BangHead:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the swan i son the house of the prince and he was like "my crush is here stalker mode on "

she is there to steal document yet she still nag on the uality of the room :lol: :lol:

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Wee is the most annoying antagonist I have ever seen.i don't know why thai dramas accommodates more space for these side loonie characters then main leads?
Though I like this drama couple I feel they are lagging somewhere, maybe skinship:confused12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
him when he heard that " my zaap beauty is not satisfied i will hurry to makes her satisfied "

her majesty the queen of nagging and complains the swan she still has a lot to nag about :lol:

until her prince charming appear and treat her like how she love to be treated and like that he scored a point on her ;) ;) ramet know how to reach this simple mind beauty

and let the flow of the flirting begin time to let his charm out for the one he choose but guess his charm still didn't appeal on the eyes of the swan she thought he is a worker there :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just love how he is always pleased whenever he see her no matter hat she do he find it cute and just seeing her infront of him is enough to makes him smile and in a good mood :lol:

he has his eyes on her and she don't even have a tiny clue

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:pancarta: i'm really laughing so much at her all she care for is her luxury the guy is gonna explode and he send her for a risky mission and she is like "whatever i have a lot to say first about my comfort "

"that i forget how dumb i'm for calling from the fix" :risas3: she will drive the guy crazy :lol:

and we all know that will happen and she will fall for his charm ;)

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
When one of Pimlapat's client, the magazine editor I assume, suggested to Pimlapat that she should hire a manager to organize her work I immediately thought of our favourite manager - P'Suki!

He is free now isn't he? Hahahaha... should recommend Pimlapat P'Suki.
Ong me too! Kc feels

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Throwback to episode 2, I like the scene when Ramet was tasting the new foods in restaurant, he smile and just walk out toward the receptionist when he hear the servers gossip about model complaining at the front desk, he wants to follow her everywhere!!!!!
Another scene I like when he heard the workers talk about how sexy Pim is at the swimming pool, and he just put his discussion on hold and go look for Pim, he really love her!!

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!i just watched ep3.agree with you guys,ramet is such a flirt..very flirty!!i kept on smiling,laughing and squeezing my pillow watching ramet flirt with pim:love::love::love::love:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
omg!!i just watched ep3.agree with you guys,ramet is such a flirt..very flirty!!i kept on smiling,laughing and squeezing my pillow watching ramet flirt with pim:love::love::love::love:
Yep, and he's so so so so so charming!!! Uggg! Now I fell I love with JJ. I think they have amazing chemistry just by starring at each other!

Last edited:

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hello everyone
Update to translation news for you guys
Ahh I like to trans program of Sorayut News too it is so funny James and Kimmy tease each other a lot
they are naughty as Bro- Sis ooh I love their relation
but too hard for me because I have not a time now for doing it ....

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok I want to give my report just like Pimlapat.

I LOVE THIS LAKORN SO MUCH!!!

Maybe it is just me... but I find this lakorn so pack with interesting scenes and plots. I watch the subbed. Every part seems to be so short. As I was watching a part, then it suddenly showed the "end clip". I was like 'eeehhh~~~?' That's quick! I guess I enjoyed the lakorn so much that time flies so quickly.

Pim: Old habit dies hard huh? Poor girl. She getting caught and having to work hard labour in the hotel hopefully will straighten her. At least try to not be too bossy and be more understanding. The hoteliers esp the girls will definitely give her hard time. But it will be Ok with me, since that will do Pim good. ...and oh! I would like to see the relationship that will form between Pim and that hotelier boy. He is so smitten by her!

Ramet: This guys is soooo cheezy but charming. If ever I meet a guy like this in real world, I would stay far away from him. He emits the playboy vibe. I would totally misunderstood and misjudged him. Another thing, he is one weird fella. It's amazing how he kept on being constant at admiring and adoring Pim so much even when she act all diva and snobbish right in front of him. He is truly unique. A moral that I learn from Ramet, don't judge too quickly... I know I am contradicting right now (since I just said I'd stay away from him) but he has good qualities. ...and one of them is, when he falls in love, he really falls hard in love, regardless of who you are. Err is that good quality?

The two mascots of Vi: Now you realize how evil and selfish your boss is. I think these two will eventually side with Pim and help her.

Vi: Just shameless.

Paul: Shameless.

Kitichai and Orn-Usa: Though they played as rai... but I like watching them. I can stand them better than Vi. What's inside that thumbdrive actually? I bet it has nothing to do with Orn-Usa.

Lovey-dovey scenes: Pim is falling for Ramet. Don't have to explain about Ramet... he is already in the cliff. How long will Pim believe that the real Ramet is not like what she thinks? Very long I think. Since evil Vi will come.

I love episode 1, 2 and even more so for 3. I am going to love episode 4 even more than that all thanks to the next week teaser!

Fighting Kim! Fighting JJ! Fighting BH!!!

Those who haven't started watching BH, you should! It's really good!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe it is just me... but I find this lakorn so pack with interesting scenes and plots. I watch the subbed. Every part seems to be so short. As I was watching a part, then it suddenly showed the "end clip". I was like 'eeehhh~~~?' That's quick! I guess I enjoyed the lakorn so much that time flies so quickly.
i feel youuuu so much that's exatly how i felt too the parts are flying

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just can't help stop laughing when i see how sure she is of herself and that she is under control while in fact she dosen't even know who the real ramet is :lol: :lol:

honey there will be no check out you will be stuck there until who know for how long

i love how despite ramet look he give side to ay beautiful woman but pim is the only one that he leave everything behind and run to be near her while with vi he is always busy that show the difference

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
ramet was way too passionate.he just grab pim hand without much doubt.even I would think he is a playboy.I agree that it is a nice story.can't wait to watch how pim got caught by ramet.I think I will pity them both.as of ramet because he will be sad someone he love backstabbing him.for pim I pity her as she will receive her karma especially with those hotellier girls.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It's sad that some people do not want to enjoy watching Lakorn instead keep on blaming this and that because someone they like is not the main casts. I can see all the main casts and producer put so much effort and imagination in this Lakorn and it turn out very special. I find it very different from any other Lakorn and I can't figure out what part that make it different. I feel like the theme is very unique plus the beautiful ost. But, just like @Peace said, I never expect this Lakorn to have high rating since there are lots of negative comments before it even broadcast. No matter what I still enjoy this Lakorn so much. The way Ramet look at Pim is so sweet! Has ha if it was me, I would probably fall for him hard since the beginning :love::naughty2::icon12:
True true true! I don't know about the negative feedbacks or comments as I don't read them. The only think I read is this thread. So thank you guys for the info.

Nevertheless, people should try to accept changes. It would be very boring to see the same thing again and again in repeat. Remake is suppose to make it fresher and up to the current trend. So, whatever... The most important thing is I know that I and most of us here are enjoying the lakorn so damn much. They are missing one of THE best lakorn (so far... for the 3 episodes. I hope nothing will dampen this hope and excitement of mine).

And I couldn't agree more on your point about the OST! The OST is truly unique and amazing!(The OST is unique just like the OST for Sud Sai Pan) The MV is superb! It doesn't have much spoilers/teasers. I love that! I know I have mention this again and again... but oh well. I am one crazy echo.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
he didn't looked that annoyed for me i'm actually afraid the prince will turn out this kind of dumb man who fall easily for woman seductions and trap
I am afraid he is gonna be one. Because he is the oh-so-charming kinda guy... he doesn't deny people's wish much. He tries to please everyone (work hazard!). ...and maybe in the act of doing so, it will hurt Pim. OMG, being kind and hurting the one you love simultaneously, hahaha... I am influenced by Dr Wat and Anusaniya from Poo Wiset.

My goodness!!!! I never know JJ can act like a big flirt! He's so charming!!!!
He is so charming that he is TOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD TO BE TRUE!