[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

hope

sarNie Egg
can someone help and translate @paajaew tweets ?
viewers want the same story as 2008 ?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
ohhooo wooow can't wait to see this how he will flirt with her
That move looks playboy-ish to me... his looks seem playboy-ish too. Is the original Ramet a playboy? Or he is like that because he knows he is handsome and nobody can escape from falling for his charisma.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That move looks playboy-ish to me... his looks seem playboy-ish too. Is the original Ramet a playboy? Or he is like that because he knows he is handsome and nobody can escape from falling for his charisma.
that's what we will find out just oe episode i still can't tell 100% if he a playboy or he just act cool but from the talk with his friend he doesn't seem a playboy but again there is a sentence he said it to him that he meet girls but why he still cant settle down so i'm a little confused not sure in that part but for sure in that pix he is seducing pim or at least he is spreading his charm with his eys on her

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
that's what we will find out just oe episode i still can't tell 100% if he a playboy or he just act cool but from the talk with his friend he doesn't seem a playboy but again there is a sentence he said it to him that he meet girls but why he still cant settle down so i'm a little confused not sure in that part but for sure in that pix he is seducing pim or at least he is spreading his charm with his eys on her
Exactly. I think it was his assistant that mention about him having/seeing (can't recall) many girls but no serious ones. And when he attended the first fashion show, he kept on looking at the model with smiles that look innocent but who knows what it means. He is still a mystery. And yes you're right. Can't really tell if he is one base from the first episode. I hope he is not a playboy. Judging by Pim's look she is not attracted to him at all. Either because she has Paul or she is just not into him (yet).

twister02

M♥K
Been sick over the weekends so I decided to set aside watching BH (only watched the part 1 last week) and now, I just completed it. Weeew. Ramet is so cool and compose. I love James in here :love: Pim is so childish and spoiled.
Some of the actors were stiff ( Pim's bf, Khun Kittichai) I don't know if it's on purpose or what but they act so stiff it makes me cringe. I wonder why some lakorns blurred guns but in this, they didn't.