[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Personally, i don't like Pancake, just bc her acting comes off a little too fake for me. However, I would say that's what a lot of ppl say about remakes until they watch it and it'll make them realize that the new versions is so much better. I'll have to say as long as the actors and actress can buy there audience and really seduces them, they will love this version also. I'm not saying that today's episode was bad it was meh, I like it enough. And I understand what u mean, I guess they were trying to show everyone since they kind of choose the intro as the MV so they had to make it for it somehow LOL i was very impress with Kim's lakorn with Jame Ma, their remake was bomb and so sweet, although I still love the old version. I also really love there version as well.. so who could say u can only like one version of each remake?
Yeah, I'm a little dissapointed with the opening, but other than that I think it's pretty good! I understand that some people say that before they see it, but I'm just feel sad for Kim because she seem to always get harsh comment, especially about her look, body. I believe that's the reason why those audiences dislike her including her Lakorn!
Can you find the eng sub on YouTube?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yeah, I'm a little dissapointed with the opening, but other than that I think it's pretty good! I understand that some people say that before they see it, but I'm just feel sad for Kim because she seem to always get harsh comment, especially about her look, body. I believe that's the reason why those audiences dislike her including her Lakorn!
Can you find the eng sub on YouTube?
I actually do not watch Thai lakorn with eng subs anymore, just because they take a little too long for my patients so I just grew to listen to the Thai language and now I can understand a little of what there saying from time to time and put the pieces together on what's they are saying and wants going on. If anyone asks for a translation of a part, if I know what what they are saying I'll translate from time to time but if I don't there are some asianfuses who are well accustomed to knowing Thai and are willing to translate I just hope there are some in this forum.

I honestly believe that Kim's feature are in fact very feminine. I do not understand why some people think she is not.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I actually do not watch Thai lakorn with eng subs anymore, just because they take a little too long for my patients so I just grew to listen to the Thai language and now I can understand a little of what there saying from time to time and put the pieces together on what's they are saying and wants going on. If anyone asks for a translation of a part, if I know what what they are saying I'll translate from time to time but if I don't there are some asianfuses who are well accustomed to knowing Thai and are willing to translate I just hope there are some in this forum.

I honestly believe that Kim's feature are in fact very feminine. I do not understand why some people think she is not.
Oh I see, that's pretty good that you can learn to understand Thai. I've been trying for a long time but I can only understand short sentences and words, and it's hard to put it together! I think her figure is perfect, I really wish I could have her body

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Criticism and comparison are bond to happen, don't take it to heart. As long as you are enjoying the lakorn that's all that matters. I haven't seen the first episode yet, but I certainly will not take other people criticisms to heart and disregard the drama.

The comparison between BH and KC is a little out of place. One is a rom-com and the other is a revenge/melodramatic. Two completely different genres that target different audience. So can we please stop mentioning KC here and focus on Buang Hong.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Kim is so very gorgeous. For some Thai actress I'll say Kim is very curvy. As of Matt and Janie. I'll say if ppl think Kim is this and that and that negativity about her there just very jealous and ill also say that, if Kim doesn't get the hate either she must be doing some wrong. LOL although it's harsh, u just can't get everyone to love ya. And I don't want anyone to misunderstand me about what I said previously, just to clarify when u have ppl hate u, it must mean there jealous, if there jealous they say things that may be true and some not. But some harsh criticism is just good to know to help improve u and what not. It creates knowledge and helps u grow as a person. If u have everyone who love u u probably wouldn't know where to improve on. Just my train of thought.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Criticism and comparison are bond to happen, don't take it to heart. As long as you are enjoying the lakorn that's all that matters. I haven't seen the first episode yet, but I certainly will not take other people criticisms to heart and disregard the drama.

The comparison between BH and KC is a little out of place. One is a rom-com and the other is a revenge/melodramatic. Two completely different genres that target different audience. So can we please stop mentioning KC here and focus on Buang Hong.
Yeah, you hit the point that I want to say, it's like comparing cat and dog! I'm so hopeless now because I can't find eng sub! Do u know is someone sub this?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I feel like Kim was kinda humble in Raeng Pratana too lol.
I just wanna see her poor, in the country side helping her mom or something lol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Kim is so very gorgeous. For some Thai actress I'll say Kim is very curvy. As of Matt and Janie. I'll say if ppl think Kim is this and that and that negativity about her there just very jealous and ill also say that, if Kim doesn't get the hate either she must be doing some wrong. LOL although it's harsh, u just can't get everyone to love ya. And I don't want anyone to misunderstand me about what I said previously, just to clarify when u have ppl hate u, it must mean there jealous, if there jealous they say things that may be true and some not. But some harsh criticism is just good to know to help improve u and what not. It creates knowledge and helps u grow as a person. If u have everyone who love u u probably wouldn't know where to improve on. Just my train of thought.
You sound like a calm person! I'll try to calm down too, has ha maybe I'm so into something too bad, I feel like I want to protect them!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I feel like Kim was kinda humble in Raeng Pratana too lol.
I just wanna see her poor, in the country side helping her mom or something lol
Yep, and another role I want to see her in is period or boran Lakorn! I want to see her dress in traditional Thai clothes!!!

Vsong

sarNie Egg
Huh??? I haven't watch the lakorn yet lol. I think this comment is meant for someone else above.

If it's the same singer than it's not Namcha that sang for KC. I don't remember her name neither but I'm sure it's not Namcha.
I just find it funny how people compare two different Lakorns that has completely different storyline! One is a revenge drama, and the other is romance! If they compare KC with Jenny and Dome Lakorn, it's fine because the plot is similar! (Revenge) I believe some people want to take this chance to compare Kim and Yaya, and said that Yaya is much better than Kim. Looking at Kim previous Lakorns, she did get the same or similar role, but she never fail to deliver, she executed it well and she is always show her talent in every Lakorn she is in(not only one Lakorn). Talking about talent, for sure Kim is not below anyone in her generation, in my opinion she is one among the top in her generation. If we want to blame, we should have blame ch3 and some productions that always give her the same or similar role while some other actresses always get the best script and production! I'm not usually write comment this long, and I'm writing this I did not mean to offend anyone!

Anyway, until now I did not see eng sub of this Lakorn yet, does anyone know if someone will sub this?
You said it so well!!

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Oh I see, that's pretty good that you can learn to understand Thai. I've been trying for a long time but I can only understand short sentences and words, and it's hard to put it together! I think her figure is perfect, I really wish I could have her body
Kim has got exotic looks that makes her stand out. She is looking damn fine in this drama.We should not heed to others opinion.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Kiachue1 Its great you can understand Thai, if there's no subs my ears basically close up. Then when there are subs, I usually hear them speak English. lol unless its a word I'm used to hearing, I'll understand.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
You sound like a calm person! I'll try to calm down too, has ha maybe I'm so into something too bad, I feel like I want to protect them!
I'm actually a very calm person also. But some lakorn I get way into it and when it hits a nerve I start babbling on and on. Like I am now. LOL but I understand where ur coming from, I was like that about two years ago but now, fan wars and all those things I just kind of ignore them cus there really not worth it much. As much as I want to protect them and help defend them also, it's probably better if I sit here than babble and say bad thing to that other person also, cause that makes me no different from them. It makes me low with them, so I rather sit in a high place and know that by not saying anything, I'm already protecting that person also. It's just a matter of how u think about it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@Kiachue1 Its great you can understand Thai, if there's no subs my ears basically close up. Then when there are subs, I usually hear them speak English. lol unless its a word I'm used to hearing, I'll understand.
I learn Thai cus at one point, I was super obsess with learning it when I was younger. Now I can understand sentences, some words here and there but nothing concrete. I'm Hmong, so speaking Hmong and English is already enough, if I go a period without speaking Hmong, I tend to forget my own native language especially since I'm off to college and no one here on campus is Hmong. So learning Thai. Hmong and keep reciting the English language gives me headaches. I try to speak Hmong every day like how I speak English also and Thai I hear it, I know it.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I learn Thai cus at one point, I was super obsess with learning it when I was younger. Now I can understand sentences, some words here and there but nothing concrete. I'm Hmong, so speaking Hmong and English is already enough, if I go a period without speaking Hmong, I tend to forget my own native language especially since I'm off to college and no one here on campus is Hmong. So learning Thai. Hmong and keep reciting the English language gives me headaches. I try to speak Hmong every day like how I speak English also and Thai I hear it, I know it.
I know what you mean , I'm Hmong also and I find myself not speaking much Hmong anymore and it seriously scares me

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm actually a very calm person also. But some lakorn I get way into it and when it hits a nerve I start babbling on and on. Like I am now. LOL but I understand where ur coming from, I was like that about two years ago but now, fan wars and all those things I just kind of ignore them cus there really not worth it much. As much as I want to protect them and help defend them also, it's probably better if I sit here than babble and say bad thing to that other person also, cause that makes me no different from them. It makes me low with them, so I rather sit in a high place and know that by not saying anything, I'm already protecting that person also. It's just a matter of how u think about it.
That's so nice of you. I used to be a quiet person and a quiet reader in this forum until I felt in love with Kim acting, so I decide to create account and share my ideas. I moved to new country alone and far from my family that make me feel lonely most of the times, but since I join this forum, I have less stress compare to before! I just can't stand sometimes some people are just too much! Anyway, nice to meet you here, and I think this is the first time we have conversation in this forum. Looking forward to share and discuss our idea on this BH thread. I hope this Lakorn turn out well.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
That's so nice of you. I used to be a quiet person and a quiet reader in this forum until I felt in love with Kim acting, so I decide to create account and share my ideas. I moved to new country alone and far from my family that make me feel lonely most of the times, but since I join this forum, I have less stress compare to before! I just can't stand sometimes some people are just too much! Anyway, nice to meet you here, and I think this is the first time we have conversation in this forum. Looking forward to share and discuss our idea on this BH thread. I hope this Lakorn turn out well.
Thank you. I hope u enjoy your self here also. You'll come to find out a lot of us has been here for a very long time. This is why I love asianfuse also, cus everyone here is nice.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Thank you. I hope u enjoy your self here also. You'll come to find out a lot of us has been here for a very long time. This is why I love asianfuse also, cus everyone here is nice.
Yeah, I've been joining this forum since 2014 if I'm not wrong, but just like I said I'm a silent reader, and my English is not that good. I decided to post my first comment in PCKNMCPW.