4. Punya Chon Kon Krua as Ameeka or Cher-aim
5. Raeng Prathana as Soodapa or Krathae or Thae
6. Ton Ruk Rim Rua as Nalin or Bua
7. Ab Ruk Online as Pribprao or Prao
8. Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Suer as Wanvisa
9. Nang Rai Tee Ruk as Pimchanok or Pim
10. Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised as Anusaniya or Noot
11. Buang Hong as Pimlapat or Pim

Is it just me or Pimlapat is similar to Krathae, Pribprao, Pimchanok and Anusaniya? Pimlapat is very arrogant/sassy which is very much like Krathae and Pimchanok.
That's what I'm saying! I want to see her in a new role. What is Kom Faek about? What is her role there?

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
TBH, I wish they would've waited to air this lakorn. KC just ended and the excitement over that lakorn, I don't think, is over yet. It also sucks because now people will be comparing Kim's lakorn to Mark and Yaya's and the critique and criticism maybe even more harsh because they are airing back to back. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but it's just my opinion.

*im not trying to disrespect anyone or start fan wars! I'm a fan of both :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
TBH, I wish they would've waited to air this lakorn. KC just ended and the excitement over that lakorn, I don't think, is over yet. It also sucks because now people will be comparing Kim's lakorn to Mark and Yaya's and the critique and criticism maybe even more harsh because they are airing back to back. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but it's just my opinion.

Yeah lots of people will compare BH and KC but I'm mean they always compare Yaya and Kim anyways. I'm used to it, honestly lol.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
That's what I'm saying! I want to see her in a new role. What is Kom Faek about? What is her role there?
LOL i want Kim to act as a lovely and humble woman. Something different. From what I heard from the KF thread, n'ek there suppose to be weak. I don't know much detail about it tho :p.

Anyways started with the intro and I'm surprise that they did give out any spoiler lol! Waiting for the sub.

twister02

M♥K

I'm actually happy they've decided to air this lakorn after KC coz it's been a year that I didn't see Kimmy in a lakorn. I understand if there will be comparisons. People nowadays wants to compare this and that but these two lakorns have their own different style.

Do someone know the rating of the first ep?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I do hope BH will do great. It IS going to be tough. The first episode to me is quite suffocating. With lots of cat fights, Bee's pretenses as a nice lady (bwek!), Kim's arrogance, Dad's suicide, boyfriend stealing and acting lovely, JJ work conflict (I was surprised at the gun shooting scene), people being nosy... sigh~

I hope Paajaew is just compressing all these scenes in the pilot episode so we can understand the situation quick and the next episode will be a bit better. I mean hope to see less cat fights. I just hate it seeing girls fighting (verbally). There's no class to it.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I just find it funny how people compare two different Lakorns that has completely different storyline! One is a revenge drama, and the other is romance! If they compare KC with Jenny and Dome Lakorn, it's fine because the plot is similar! (Revenge) I believe some people want to take this chance to compare Kim and Yaya, and said that Yaya is much better than Kim. Looking at Kim previous Lakorns, she did get the same or similar role, but she never fail to deliver, she executed it well and she is always show her talent in every Lakorn she is in(not only one Lakorn). Talking about talent, for sure Kim is not below anyone in her generation, in my opinion she is one among the top in her generation. If we want to blame, we should have blame ch3 and some productions that always give her the same or similar role while some other actresses always get the best script and production! I'm not usually write comment this long, and I'm writing this I did not mean to offend anyone!

Anyway, until now I did not see eng sub of this Lakorn yet, does anyone know if someone will sub this?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol no matter how much I want them to stop the cat fights in lakorns, they keep seizing to exist....I see no point in it unless it's really necessary but in every episode? Bleh that's just too boring fast forward please. As long as Bee's in here ur sure to hella see cat fights cus she can really make u hate her, although quiet annoying TBH I wish the start off was less of everything. Too much in one episode and they didn't let it sink in before going deep in, they just kinda push u right into the middle of everything and so I felt like they were trying to rush me when I was the one watching and I didn't want to rush. I hope next episode is fast pace, but not rush with a cherry on top. And just have a little bit more character development.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't seen EP 1 yet because I'm debating if I should just wait to binge watching a couple episodes at once or wait every week to be hyped. Decisions, decisions.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I do hope BH will do great. It IS going to be tough. The first episode to me is quite suffocating. With lots of cat fights, Bee's pretenses as a nice lady (bwek!), Kim's arrogance, Dad's suicide, boyfriend stealing and acting lovely, JJ work conflict (I was surprised at the gun shooting scene), people being nosy... sigh~

I hope Paajaew is just compressing all these scenes in the pilot episode so we can understand the situation quick and the next episode will be a bit better. I mean hope to see less cat fights. I just hate it seeing girls fighting (verbally). There's no class to it.
There will be a lot more cat fight because basically the step mum pretend to be nice until almost at the end, and pra'ek seem to always believe the step mum! I hope paajaew will change this a little because it's annoy me when the pra'ek is always listen and believe Nang rai!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I wouldn't say ppl are comparing it its more of, there still in KC heaven. Personally I love Kim and Yaya. But when it comes to comparing, I just want to slap my hair back and say, girl please get out of here. They have there own talents and they own it. Amen.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Lol no matter how much I want them to stop the cat fights in lakorns, they keep seizing to exist....I see no point in it unless it's really necessary but in every episode? Bleh that's just too boring fast forward please. As long as Bee's in here ur sure to hella see cat fights cus she can really make u hate her, although quiet annoying TBH I wish the start off was less of everything. Too much in one episode and they didn't let it sink in before going deep in, they just kinda push u right into the middle of everything and so I felt like they were trying to rush me when I was the one watching and I didn't want to rush. I hope next episode is fast pace, but not rush with a cherry on top. And just have a little bit more character development.
I understand what you mean, but i think it's pretty good because paajaew seem to give brief introduction to all characters while the previous version, they kind of skip all that!

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I just find it funny how people compare two different Lakorns that has completely different storyline! One is a revenge drama, and the other is romance! If they compare KC with Jenny and Dome Lakorn, it's fine because the plot is similar! (Revenge) I believe some people want to take this chance to compare Kim and Yaya, and said that Yaya is much better than Kim. Looking at Kim previous Lakorns, she did get the same or similar role, but she never fail to deliver, she executed it well and she is always show her talent in every Lakorn she is in(not only one Lakorn). Talking about talent, for sure Kim is not below anyone in her generation, in my opinion she is one among the top in her generation. If we want to blame, we should have blame ch3 and some productions that always give her the same or similar role while some other actresses always get the best script and production! I'm not usually write comment this long, and I'm writing this I did not mean to offend anyone!

Anyway, until now I did not see eng sub of this Lakorn yet, does anyone know if someone will sub this?
I know, both are different. But I'm guessing it's the fact that Yaya and Kim are playing back to back is what drives the comparison. I haven't watched the first epi yet, was it good?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't say ppl are comparing it its more of, there still in KC heaven. Personally I love Kim and Yaya. But when it comes to comparing, I just want to slap my hair back and say, girl please get out of here. They have there own talents and they own it. Amen.
Definitely agree with you! You are not gonna believe it, but some people said that this version cannot compare to pancake version since they didn't show the t-ser yet! I just don't understand how they judge people without giving them a chance!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I know, both are different. But I'm guessing it's the fact that Yaya and Kim are playing back to back is what drives the comparison. I haven't watched the first epi yet, was it good?
For me, I think it's pretty good or many because I'm bias since I'm kim' fan. I'm just kidding! I actually like the 1st episode because compare to the previous version, this version seem to give introduction about each character, while the previous seem to jump to the main problem without introduction of each character. The only thing I don't like is the opening. I think they should not just use the MV as the opening, at least give credit to other characters! (For example, the main supporting character should be shown with their names. It's skittle confuse, but when u watch the opening song, you will know what I mean!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Definitely agree with you! You are not gonna believe it, but some people said that this version cannot compare to pancake version since they didn't show the t-ser yet! I just don't understand how they judge people without giving them a chance!
Personally, i don't like Pancake, just bc her acting comes off a little too fake for me. However, I would say that's what a lot of ppl say about remakes until they watch it and it'll make them realize that the new versions is so much better. I'll have to say as long as the actors and actress can buy there audience and really seduces them, they will love this version also. I'm not saying that today's episode was bad it was meh, I like it enough. And I understand what u mean, I guess they were trying to show everyone since they kind of choose the intro as the MV so they had to make it for it somehow LOL i was very impress with Kim's lakorn with Jame Ma, their remake was bomb and so sweet, although I still love the old version. I also really love there version as well.. so who could say u can only like one version of each remake?