[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Question - do you know where one would buy the lakorn DVD sets? Thanks!
OFF TOPIC!
If there's anything you ever want in Thailand, you can always contact the owner of ethaicd and make a request. They're completely trustworthy when it comes to making payments and shipping. Great customer service too. I've never had a problem.
I also know of someone in Thailand who sends basically anything to international fans, but shipping is pretty expensive. If you need help, feel free to message me.

P.S. Are you thinking about the KC DVD boxsets? Hahaha!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OFF TOPIC!
If there's anything you ever want in Thailand, you can always contact the owner of ethaicd and make a request. They're completely trustworthy when it comes to making payments and shipping. Great customer service too. I've never had a problem.
I also know of someone in Thailand who sends basically anything to international fans, but shipping is pretty expensive. If you need help, feel free to message me.

P.S. Are you thinking about the KC DVD boxsets? Hahaha!
YES! Your question had me :risas3:

saki

sarNie Adult
Do they sell dvd with eng sub? Also, is there a place people can order english translation of novels? Most lakorn are based on novels i think. Just curious since theres a lot of international fans looking for eng sub/ translation

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Do they sell dvd with eng sub? Also, is there a place people can order english translation of novels? Most lakorn are based on novels i think. Just curious since theres a lot of international fans looking for eng sub/ translation
I used to remember seeing old DVDs with eng subs, but I haven't seen any for so long mostly because everyone just watches online. As for novels, I'm not sure.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello good people of lakorn world. BH is starting... wuhoo!!! I am excited! Let's hope BH will be a great lakorn as good as it's predecessor. Fighting Kim! Fighting James Ji! FIGHTING BH!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm going to return to Asianfuse because of this lakorn, Buang Hong. I haven't watch a lakorn for a while and i felt that it going to be weird lol! Super excited for this lakorn! I love TRKJ and hopefully I'll love this one as well since it my girl Kimberly hahaha!

Come on Buang Hong 2017! Come on James Ji, Kimberly and Bee! I'm ready! :cheer::cheer: