[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
No updates now?? Wow I loved all the pics all posted this week. Now waiting for next thursday for filming :dance3: :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she look hot

cr paajaew 

please sorry for bothering but can anyone help translating his cap 
#บ่วงหงส์ #พิมพ์ลภัส สิ้นสุดการถ่ายละคร 3 วันแรก ผ่านไปด้วยความเรียบร้อย หลังจากไม่ได้ทำงานมานาน ตื่นเต้น แต่ก็เหนื่อยอยู่นะ โชคดีที่มีทีมงาน ถนัดละคร เป็นเด็กๆรุ่นใหม่แต่ตั้งใจทำงานกันเหลือเกิน ขอบคุณ  ที่ควบคุมดูแลให้งานล๊อทแรกสำเร็จเรียบร้อยไปได้

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
peace said:
please sorry for bothering but can anyone help translating his cap 
#บ่วงหงส์ #พิมพ์ลภัส สิ้นสุดการถ่ายละคร 3 วันแรก ผ่านไปด้วยความเรียบร้อย หลังจากไม่ได้ทำงานมานาน ตื่นเต้น แต่ก็เหนื่อยอยู่นะ โชคดีที่มีทีมงาน ถนัดละคร เป็นเด็กๆรุ่นใหม่แต่ตั้งใจทำงานกันเหลือเกิน ขอบคุณ  ที่ควบคุมดูแลให้งานล๊อทแรกสำเร็จเรียบร้อยไปได้

Eummm i will give it a try but i'm not sure x)

#Buang Hong #Pimlapas Finish filming the first 3 days through the order. After no work for me, but it was exciting. Fortunately, there are good actors, a new generation of kids who work so well, thanks to them i supervise the work with the first block to be successful.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lizabetha said:

Eummm i will give it a try but i'm not sure x)

#Buang Hong #Pimlapas Finish filming the first 3 days through the order. After no work for me, but it was exciting. Fortunately, there are good actors, a new generation of kids who work so well, thanks to them i supervise the work with the first block to be successful.
did you use google translator :ghehe: but it give us a hint that he was talking about the filming and that he is happy with the work :p

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
peace said:
did you use google translator :ghehe: but it give us a hint that he was talking about the filming and that he is happy with the work :p
Yep !  :secret: At least, we know what it's about  :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lizabetha said:
Yep !  :secret: At least, we know what it's about  :yes:
:coverlaf: it's really sucks sometime to not be able to understand :phew: :phew: well we can still depend a little on google trsl :lol: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

cr paajaew 
with this cap #บ่วงหงส์ #พิมพ์ลภัส การทำงานกับนักแสดงที่คุ้นเคย ทีมงานที่เข้าใจกัน และโลเคชั่นที่สะดวกและตรงตามบท คืออะไรที่ดีงาม

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah! Thanks girls for updating in this tread! Much love from me lol :heart: :heart: !

WOW it look like Paajeaw and Kim them are filming today or shall i say earlier today (in Thailand time lol). I excited for a BTS...I assuming they are filming all the city (BANGKOK) scene before Kim character travel to Chiang Mai or is it Chiang Mai? Anyways looking for to each and ever scene of Kim, Bee and James Jirayu! :yes: :yes:

sarNie Adult
Just read in James Ji's Vietnam FC that JJ is going to Japan on March 10-15 for Rangsit University foreign exchange program. I'm not sure if he'll go back to Thailand first as he has an event in Tokyo on March 19.