[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Destinys said:

If the Mouse (Mew) is going to be in 'Buang Hong', doesn't that mean she needs her beloved Lion (Nadech) beside her? I think it seriously wouldn't make any sense for 'Buang Hong' to just have Mew because Nadech is James Ji best friend in the story line. I don't get it... 

Now that I think about it, Nadech has to be here. It just wouldn't be right if he weren't. Paa Jaew would be making a big mistake to not put him in here. 
Totally agree with you my friend ! I'll be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy disappointed if Nadech isn't here ! I still hope to see a KimBarry scene in this lakorn  :rant:

sarNie Adult
More than Kim and James Ji, I want to see James Ji's chemistry with Nadech!  :lmao3: NO! But not in that way, okay, i mean, he has good bromance with his brothers in Jutathep, and he had good bromance with Fair Gundon who was his best friend in NNS. His chemistry with Krit Wong isn't that good in Padiwarada so I'm hoping he has good chemistry with Nadech as his best friend. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Paa Jaew is not scared of fan wars. If he really want Nadech here, he will get him at any cost. If he was scared of fan wars, he would not have paired Nadech with Mew and Yaya with JJ same time. During TRKJ and NNS filming. NY fans used to bash him daily on IG for separating their favorites. When it was too much Paa Jaew bashed them back and told them to be mature. It was a big controversy in Thailand. Nadech was stuck in between fans and Paa Jaew. NYers hate him for separating their favorites and not saying sorry for what he said about NY fans. He dont care about fans and koo jins. He will do what he wants :ghehe:
Destinys said:
P.S. I wonder if it is because Paa Jaew is afraid of the fan wars...  :shrug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've watched some BTS clips of KimJi...have to say, they're not as awkward as JamesYa for first time encounters. I can sense a nice friendship in the works. I love Kim for that. She's so easy to get along with in terms of costars.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Paa Jaew is not scared of fan wars. If he really want Nadech here, he will get him at any cost. If he was scared of fan wars, he would not have paired Nadech with Mew and Yaya with JJ same time. During TRKJ and NNS filming. NY fans used to bash him daily on IG for separating their favorites. When it was too much Paa Jaew bashed them back and told them to be mature. It was a big controversy in Thailand. Nadech was stuck in between fans and Paa Jaew. NYers hate him for separating their favorites and not saying sorry for what he said about NY fans. He dont care about fans and koo jins. He will do what he wants  :ghehe:
When NY fans bashed him for KimBarry's pairing, he responded with a promise to reunite them. :coverlaf:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I had no idea the fitting already happened. Couldn’t contain my excitement any longer looking at all the stills. Ran out of likes. I had to turn so many pages back from where I had left. Good gracious, KimJi/Jiraberley/JiraKim/KJ or whatever couple name they have, I have fallen in :heart: with them already.  Although I’m not a fan of Jirayu (I do like him as he works hard, multi-tasking, tries out different things in his career), I was secretly wishing them to pair up someday and I didn’t know it would come this soon! Thank You Paa Jaew :)
I loved the fact how Paa Jaew was adamant on bringing KimJi onboard. The first word crossed my mind when I saw them together in blue suit and Kim in gown was "Enticing”. I know it’s too early to judge them but can’t help when Kimberley is the N’ek.
Can I just declare that Kimberley is “The Girl With Chemistry” please!!
If she can look great with JMa and JJ (the P’eks with baby-ish face), she can look great with anybody! She  has the aura to make anybody and everybody to look good with her.
Watched some of the clips from Padiwarada that Ch3 posted. JJ seem to have improved in his expressions. Haven’t completed any of his lakorns till now for the fact that he looks like a boy but have to admit that in the pics with Kimberley, he looks like a man!!
Kimberley is one N’ek who has the ability to bring the man out of her P’eks and co-stars. Be it Nadech, JMa, Mark, Alex... I took them seriously only when they were paired with Kimberely. It’s like she gives them no choice but to be manly with her. Now I’m expecting the same magic to happen with Jirayu :woot2:

I’m both happy and sad that Paa Jaew is not directing BH.
Happy because we get more than just stares to “fin” and sad because Paa Jaew is one of the directors I admire. He is daring, determined, knows what he wants from his team. He pushes his actors to their limit and brings the best out of them. My first ever lakorn was Raeng Pradtana. Kimberley and Nadech’s acting dramatically improved in RP. I felt that they were emoting real emotions for each other. And also for the fact that he’s a “Koo Jin Breaker”. Without Paa Jaew, I couldn’t have got KimBarry in this lifetime. I hope he keeps his promise to reunite them, which only he could do!

Both James are lucky to be working with Kim in their first modern lakorn. Though JJ has done modern lakorn before, this will be a challenge for him after acting in back to back period drama.
I’m looking forward to this drama. Ch3 stated that BH will be airing at the end of the year! Two lakorns of Kimberley this year, hopefully!
Not to forget to thank all the members for the updates. Team Kimmy always make every thread alive. THANK YOU  :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhooooo RaKLakornNYK i raarellyyy see you comment , so to the point you even comment this long post about kimji  you definitely must be suppperrrr excited and yes i want to put my hand on yours about this sentence   "Kimberley is “The Girl With Chemistry”

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
Paa Jaew is not scared of fan wars. If he really want Nadech here, he will get him at any cost. If he was scared of fan wars, he would not have paired Nadech with Mew and Yaya with JJ same time. During TRKJ and NNS filming. NY fans used to bash him daily on IG for separating their favorites. When it was too much Paa Jaew bashed them back and told them to be mature. It was a big controversy in Thailand. Nadech was stuck in between fans and Paa Jaew. NYers hate him for separating their favorites and not saying sorry for what he said about NY fans. He dont care about fans and koo jins. He will do what he wants  :ghehe:

Oh, okay. Thanks for the information! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have known. Thank you again ka. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the month still left in it only 4 days so i we still expecting for the filming to starts in these days 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
There's only two more days left in this month. Was it confirmed that they'll be filming within February?