[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW :spicy: :spicy:
Kim is GORGEOUS. I still wish it was Yayaying instead of Bee but Bee also is looking fierce and can give competition to Kim's character :yes: :yes:

cr paajaew
Yeah, I think there will be more fire with Bee in here. Yayaying is a good actress too, but Bee has that natural ferce aura and glare in her eyes. It's probably partially due to the fact that she's a model.

I like Kim's outfit, but I really want to see more color on her face. It reminds me too much of PCKNMCPW where she had very minimal and natural looking makeup on. Since she's playing a glamorous character in here, I want to see her with dramatic lashes and bold lipstick like Bee, on top of the lavish gowns. I want her to look similar to Tae from Raeng Pradtana.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I also felt same for makeup. But here her costumes are looking great and stylish in those 2 pics. OMG she is looking GORGEOUS  and sweet :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
I think for they are following the trend. Bright colors are in trend from last year
I don't know what's trending and what's not. Lol. I'm not a fashionable person. I just know that Bee has bold makeup on, so if they were following the trends, that would mean both her and Kim would have neutral makeup. Kim looks very natural while Bee looks dramatic. But this is just the fitting, so hopefully she will look more fierce in the lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SHE LOOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUUUUSSSS LOOVVE IT :heart: :heart: :heart: this is soooo exciting  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Step said:
KIMJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

cr paajaew
yyyyyyyessssssssssssssssssssssss this is good i like it :heart: :p  just got the feeling

sarNie Adult
Okay I lied. I'm still here. Productivity out the window. Sorry boss! 

Anonymous<3 said:
The more I look at James' wardrobe in here, the more he appears like a gay man (I mean his character). The bright colors and fancy patterns with the fluffy hair. He would've looked more masculine and authoritative with an undercut sort of hairstyle. Here, he looks more gentle and comedic.

Hahahaha. Well, yeah, he looks like a dandy. like a playboy type dandy. It's either that or he's a dorky hipster. (of course I'd prefer him to be a dork than a playboy, but that's just me. hahaha. James Ji after all had the "look that kills women" - as his character said in Padiwarada)

I think the character is definitely supposed to be "gentle" from what I read in the synopsis. He's a hotel manager who loves his employees and he becomes strict on Kim's character when she starts becoming a brat. He was kind at first that's why Kim's character gets to woo him and take advantage of him. So I'm guessing he'll be a bit of a wuss or a pansy in the beginning. 

Loving Kim's glamour outfits! I could already imagine JJ's character with his mouth hanging open with her beauty. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@040156 once he will open his mouth he will forget to close it , just wooow such an  aura magnificent 

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
Seriously Bee is looking fierce really. Cant wait to watch Kim and Bee in an argument :woot2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know that actress but SURE THING she look scary and soo evil , will look forward for their battles  :whip:

another sneek peak