[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Good Job Kim! Don't care about the look and just worry about the acts. Look at that one K-Drama where Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hoy Jin pair up. They did perfectly fine! Cannot wait for this fitting for this lakorn! hahahahaha!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for translation :thanks: :thanks:

Sooo happy to know Kim is not worried about how they look onscreen if older or younger. She is so cute to ask Anne and Paa Jaew to make both James look older though :loool: :loool: She concentrates on her acting more than other things. No matter what others think about her, Kim gives her best n acting and thats why I cry with her in lakorns :facepalm: In NRTR omg ep 1 and 2 are like cry all time with her. She has chemistry with all her P'eks cos her acting is real.
She inspired me now. I have not completed my home work yet :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeah yeah 2 more days at list will be occupant with the new updates here while keep myself calm to wait for pcknmcpw to air :p    

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Our wait is down to less than 48 hours. I know I've said this before, but I can't wait to see our two monkeys together. :bhehe:

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Hello , I'm a fan of Kim and I always follow up her drama . I started to love it since the drama R.P , I am too excited with her ​​new drama with James Ji . Hope they have a Good chemistry. I've long wanted to see them together in a drama :)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
fiona namia said:
Hello , I'm a fan of Kim and I always follow up her drama . I started to love it since the drama R.P , I am too excited with her ​​new drama with James Ji . Hope they have a Good chemistry. I've long wanted to see them together in a drama :)
Welcome!another Kimmy's fans :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: so tomorrow is fitting day. Let's wait for it.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hi welcome back to Kim's another lakorn :welcome1:
fiona namia said:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me too i'm anxious to see it :weee: :weee: :weee: hope they will be generous with the photos  :dance3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I told you they will share cos I have gun  :gungirl:  :gungirl: :ghehe: :ghehe:
I cant sleep today. My KimJi :heart: I want to be staff there so I can share pics here :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I told you they will share cos I have gun  :gungirl:  :gungirl: :ghehe: :ghehe:
I cant sleep today. My KimJi :heart: I want to be staff there so I can share pics here :coverlaf:
i think if we can we all want to be a staff there :ghehe: and yesss i absolutely impatient for the moment i will see the first official  pic of them :lol:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol true :p

In Thailand its 11 pm. If the fitting is 10 am, we have 11hours. If its at 9 then 10 hours  :scooter:  :scooter:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tomorrow is our lucky day ladies and gentlemen!  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance2:

I was reading some of the comment until I came across KimJi lol I got a little confuse as i was wondering to myself that "isn't KimJi used for Kim and James Ma"!  :scratchhead2: seriously got me go looking in Kim and James Ma lakorn tread just to double check and finally come into my sense that Kim and James Ma nickname were KimJa  :woot2: . This is just the beginning lol  :woot: . 

KimJa = Kimberly & James Ma
KimJi = Kimberly &James Jirayu

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
In Thailand its 11 pm. If the fitting is 10 am, we have 11hours. If its at 9 then 10 hours  :scooter:  :scooter:
peace said:
hahahahahaha i hope when i woke up tomorrow i will already have a bunch of pic of them making a storm in ig :coverlaf:

With where I live, I have to stay up late to get a glimpse of the fitting, but that's okay. I don't mind seeing KimJi before I go to bed. :bhehe:

P.S. If the fitting is really at 10am, then we have another 5 hours left of waiting. Ahhhh! I'm so excited! The wait is coming to an end!  :woot:

P.P.S. Let's just hope that the production team doesn't hide the fitting photos from the public. For some reason, I find that to be happening with a lot of lakorns lately. Please don't let 'Buang Hong' be one of them. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
FINALLY TODAY IS FITTING DAY :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
just 1 and half hour for 10 am in Thaiand. I woke up soooo early today yayyyy :yahoo: :yahoo: