[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim is always bashed for her weight in Thailand its cos other actresses and models are too too tooooo skinny so when they look at her, they think she is heavy, fat (in their view)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:​  Kim is healthy. She is not skinny not fat. I like her for this. She is like a normal girl. She loves to eat and exercises and again eats like a normal girl :heart: :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
This was during PCKNMCPW filming

I think she gained just a little bit weight. Kim looks gorgeous in both now and during her other lakorn filming :heart:

cr kimmy fc

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I understand the feeling that everybody call someone is fat. I think she enjoy her break well and she's happy that's why she's gaining weight. I'm happy for her that she had a great vacation. I miss her on screen a lot, I hope she accept more than one Lakorn per year. I get disappointed when ever I see new Lakorn thread that tag other actress's name instead of Kim.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
This was during PCKNMCPW filming

I think she gained just a little bit weight. Kim looks gorgeous in both now and during her other lakorn filming :heart:

cr kimmy fc
Since you show the picture, I can see clearly that she's gaining alittle bit.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with what being said i think kim enjoy eating and whenever she eat she say i love my life she love eating and she doesn't want to be too much skinny unless the work asked her to do witch make her different , and the best thing is she know that and conscious of that's why she try to find the balance between eating and exercising but personally i like her a little chubby i found it more beautiful, i hope she maintain  this shape don't want her to be more skinnier than this , she is gorgeous the way she is 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If they do workshop before fitting, we need to wait more. Cos we dont know when will JJ come back :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope our count down will not go in vain :nailbiter: 

sarNie Adult
Well, as far as I know, they shot the last few scenes in Akita, Japan for Tabi Japan, yesterday. But P'Pik, James JI's manager, said it was raining and it was so cold. I don't know if they had to retake some shots or what. But today, James Ji went to a strawberry farm. 

Photo cr: P'Pik

So I'm guessing that's the last part of his Tabi Japan episode. I also know that his album launch in Japan would be during the Sonkran in Thailand (according to google that's April 13-15) so I don't know if he'll be recording still from now till then. (although he started recording before he went to the province to shoot Tabi Japan). I'll update you guys once I get wind of any news of him going back to Thailand. Let's all keep our fingers crossed! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you for the updates 040156 :p let's hope that this week we will finally have some official fitting pics  :dance3:

sarNie Adult
GUYS! James JI is in Haneda airport. Not sure if he's on his way back to Bangkok, but he did post his Thank you message to his Tabi Japan team in his instagram account. I guess they're done shooting for the first season of Tabi Japan. Not sure if they'll get another season. 

photo cr: jirayu_hana

Just a little trivia, in Japan, it is the girls who give the guys gifts for Valentine's day. Usually the guys are given Valentine's chocolates. Even those who the girls are not really romantically involved with but are somehow close to are given "obligatory chocolates." I wonder how many chocolates he got today.  :scratchhead2: Anyway, crossing my fingers that he's going back to Bangkok. Thai Airways is in Haneda Airport, so there's a chance. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
HE'S COMING BACK TO THAILAND!  :woot: I'M SO EXCITED!!! DIDN'T THINK HE'D BE BACK IN TIME! :woot: 

Repost from @jirayu_jj
Caption Translation:  

Travelling back home with the last tape of TABIJAPAN. I thought traveling to Japan and gaining a lot experience was the best part, but working with this Japanese team was the best of all. ありがとうございました。また会いましょう〜 (Thank you very much, let's see each other again.) 

P.S. Japanese was translated by 040156

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
HE'S COMING BACK TO THAILAND!  :woot: I'M SO EXCITED!!! DIDN'T THINK HE'D BE BACK IN TIME! :woot: 
ありがとうございました。また会いましょう〜

oh that's what he said. hahaha i only understood the Japanese part, "thank you very much, let's see each other again"