[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow 040156, I loved all the hairstyles you picked on the last page. I would love to see the first hairstyle on JJ for this lakorn. I think it actually looks really good and not too curly too. It'll be something different to look forward to. :)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
update by paajaew
#บ่วงหงส์ หมดเวลาที่จะหลอกตัวเองและเพ้อพกว่าตัวเองเป็นหงส์อันโสภาที่ติดบ่วงพราน ตัวหล่อนเองไม่ใช่ "หงส์"หรอก อย่างมากก็เป็นได้แค่"ห่านขาว"ที่หลงเชิดชูคอหลงเงาตัวเองที่สะท้อนบิดเบี้ยวในน้ำ เห็นขนขาวคอยาวก็หลงนึกว่าตัวเองเป็น .....

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow, beautiful pic of princess Kim and JJ, Step. Thanks for sharing. I'm watching JamesJ w/bella, and I like him a lot. :drools: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim make up isn't looking so great right in the fitting. I hope they put on the make up style like how she have it in that one lakorn with James Ma lolI The name is too long hahahahaha! Hope the more fitting pics we get better her make up is lol!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim was not wearing makeup that day. Its from pre fitting. Sorry I did not write pre fitting :p Fitting will be on 18 this month.
Sweet_09 said:
Kim make up isn't looking so great right in the fitting. I hope they put on the make up style like how she have it in that one lakorn with James Ma lolI The name is too long hahahahaha! Hope the more fitting pics we get better her make up is lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I heard that fitting will be done before James Ji goes to Japan...... Just a rumor :bhehe:
and when he will go to japan  :scratchhead2:  they better do it before that i really lost my patient it suckssss soo much that kimmy have only this lakorn to film  :weep:  :wacko:  -_-

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Translation: 
#BuangHong The time is over to lie to yourself and believe you're the fairest swan. You're not a "swan". The most you can be is a "white goose" that praises your own shadow in the distorted reflection of the water. Seeing the white long neck had tricked you into believing... 

---

I think Paajaew was just trying to promote this lakorn, but I really like this saying. :)

P.S I'm not a really good translator, but I tried. Hopefully, it's understandable. 

monkeykimmy said:
update by paajaew
#บ่วงหงส์ หมดเวลาที่จะหลอกตัวเองและเพ้อพกว่าตัวเองเป็นหงส์อันโสภาที่ติดบ่วงพราน ตัวหล่อนเองไม่ใช่ "หงส์"หรอก อย่างมากก็เป็นได้แค่"ห่านขาว"ที่หลงเชิดชูคอหลงเงาตัวเองที่สะท้อนบิดเบี้ยวในน้ำ เห็นขนขาวคอยาวก็หลงนึกว่าตัวเองเป็น .....