[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
No I think they are just pre-fitting. They even didn't set up their hair.
monkeykimmy said:
Hair style is their own. Jamesji had a magazine shooting today so he is in this look and Kimmy, its her daily hair style not the one for lakorn.

ohh i see i thought like that to :blush: i'm like a crazy right now i just want a clear fitting pic nothing more i lost my calm haha :lol:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pre fitting?? :phew: :phew: :phew: I will continue counting days then  :rain:  :rain: 19 days  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

sarNie Adult
ZOMG. James Ji's hair is HORRIBLE. Is he supposed to be an eccentric nerd or something?! That's like really really bad hair. 

I think they had fitting separately and there would be a "big fitting" on Feb. That's what P'Mayji translated (as stated by Onlyjamesj - one of JJ's FC - in the James Jirayu thread)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we can be relaxed about the hair it was for his photoshoot so it's not including in the character look :lol:  so we still have to wait for this "official fitting" :phew: :phew:  :rolleyes1:

sarNie Adult
wahahhaa sorry Peace! I went and read all the comments again from above. yes, I panicked so much! His hair is really weird in that photo. hahahaha. But you know, I have a feeling James will have curly hair in this one. See, in all his lakorns (except for Neung Nai Suang and Khun Chai Puttipat -which are both Pa'Jaew's works) they changed his hairdo. So his hair changes depending on the character. He's supposed to be a rich guy here right? I don't know if they'd still keep his Khun Chai hairdo, especially considering it's modern, but if he'll be another character, they'd have to change his hair, and I think the only drastic change that can be done now is to give him curly hair. then again, that would be hard to do because then they'd have to fix his hair every time there is taping.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk how can I see him in curly hair in full lakorn if he really has :facepalm: ok I will like him. I love Lee Min Ho so I love JJ also . Jun Pyooooo :loool: :loool:

Step

Mrs James Ma
But this is wrong. Kim should get P'ek with good hair cos she has gorgeous hair  :weee:  :weee: imagine if Kim has to pull his hair during fighting, his hair become straight suddenly :loool: :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so ladies (040156, step and his fans ) what do you suggests for him as a hairstyle that  you want to see it on here that you think can fit his face and his look   :lol: let's see if we can hire you for his hairstyle assistant :coverlaf:  the girl with the best idea will have the opportunity to spend a day with jj , okeeey i'm joking :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I like the offer :thumbsup: I dont want to compete with my P'040156. So I will sacrifice JJ cos she loves him more than me. There is a small change, now Peace will hire me as Kim's hairstylist  :yes:
peace said:
so ladies (040156, step and his fans ) what do you suggests for him as a hairstyle that  you want to see it on here that you think can fit his face and his look   :lol: let's see if we can hire you for his hairstyle assistant :coverlaf:  the girl with the best idea will have the opportunity to spend a day with jj , okeeey i'm joking :ghehe:

sarNie Adult
Wahahahahaha! Since it's Pa'Jaew, I'm guessing he'll look like a Khun Chai again. So the side part (3/4 part hair) would probably be prescribed.

behold: the khun chai hairdo

HOWEVER if Pa'Jaew wants to be different, just like how King Somching was, he'd change things up. My suggestion was curly hair but then it wouldn't be practical. What would Rames's character be like? (His name is gonna be Rames? Is that right?) I was under the impression that he was going to be a good but quiet guy. Perhaps a bit on the haughty side, and since it's James Ji, I'm sure he will be bitchy (Bitchy as in mean and arrogant) especially when he is getting his revenge on Kim's character. So..... I think he should look like this: 

or if it's straight hair, it will turn out like this: 

or this 

It's because Kim's character is supposed to be a fashionista right? She's supposed to be a high end model-like lady who would easily seduce James Ji (and he does fall for her initially) So James Ji must come off a bit dorky to match her. Then suddenly she kind of hesitates to double cross him but she still does so eventually to save her skin (because her character is a bit immature in the beginning) so with that, I feel that James Ji's character would have to be kind to a certain extent. (Kind so Kim's character will like him. Dorky so James's character would easily fall for her.) THEREFORE. I conclude he must have bangs. Because when James's ji's hair is up, he looks more arrogant. HAHAHAHA. (okay sorry, I'm not making sense anymore). And when done right (as in, if he doesn't look like a bowl headed middle-school child), his bangs can make him look older. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I like the first hairstyle. I hope its not curly though.
040156 said:
Wahahahahaha! Since it's Pa'Jaew, I'm guessing he'll look like a Khun Chai again. So the side part (3/4 part hair) would probably be prescribed. HOWEVER if Pa'Jaew wants to be different, just like how King Somching was, he'd change things up. My suggestion was curly hair but then it wouldn't be practical. What would Rames's character be like? (His name is gonna be Rames? Is that right?) I was under the impression that he was going to be a good but quiet guy. Perhaps a bit on the haughty side, and since it's James Ji, I'm sure he will be bitchy (Bitchy as in mean and arrogant) especially when he is getting his revenge on Kim's character. So..... I think he should look like this: 

or if it's straight hair, it will turn out like this: 

It's because Kim's character is supposed to be a fashionista right? She's supposed to be a high end model-like lady who would easily seduce James Ji (and he does fall for her initially) So James Ji must come off a bit dorky to match her. Then suddenly she kind of hesitates to double cross him but she still does so eventually to save her skin (because her character is a bit immature in the beginning) so with that, I feel that James Ji's character would have to be kind to a certain extent. (Kind so Kim's character will like him. Dorky so James's character would easily fall for her.) THEREFORE. I conclude he must have bangs. Because when James's ji's hair is up, he looks more arrogant. HAHAHAHA. (okay sorry, I'm not making sense anymore). And when done right (as in, if he doesn't look like a bowl headed middle-school child), his bangs can make him look older. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Reading Jiraberley's character, this lakorn looks more interesting than before. Kim as model, JJ as businessman :spicy: :spicy: my only disappointment is its P'Jaew :facepalm: since he is not the director, I will reduce my disappointment and have hopes  of seeing more than stares

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@040156 :clap2: :clap2: kudos to you girl for being able to put that on words ,me i can't do it , but isn't he supposed to be a businessmen an owner of hotel that hair will not fit if he suppose to follow the classical businessmen look and it will make him look more younger witch  will be inconvenient with kim as his nan'ek

@step you hired yourself already :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
personally a pic crossed me and  ilked of him and hoped he may have it in this lakorn , this one he looked different and  a little more manly i had a different feeling from when i see his other pics this one is the best for me of him :yes: :yes: :yes: 

sarNie Adult
I don't really know how the story would go, only the basic plot. If it will go the straightforward route, i.e. he's a rich businessman and she's a model, then there would definitely be no curls, and he would have the usual businessman hair. (I.e. brushed back) 

But I dunno... If I were the script writer, I'd have to do something weird to James Ji's character to balance it off with Kim's character. I mean, Kim's character would be so glamorous and beautiful (she's a model! and a prima donna at that!)so he'd have to be either stiff/conservative or dorky. Because if he's also glamorous and swoon worthy then it would almost be like they will be competing and trying to win the other over. Another clue to how James Ji should look like is that he's friends with Nadech's character right? And isn't he a bit weird too? He's on the rugged side, so I think a rugged character would either be friends with another rugged character or an offbeat one, like a dork, rather than with a well polished, suave businessman. 

sarNie Adult
Waaaaah! Peace! I was typing while you posted. hahaha it's almost the same hair. (except the one you posted is fluffier hahahaha - the Elvis hair!) 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i liked that recent pic he look cool and that hairstyle will do maybe too :yes: for now i don't know what to think and what i want in detail all i want is to see a pic of them together so i can think more and have  a better idea of what we would expect right now for me is blur , i wanted kim here cause i want her to be in this twist from being arrogant rich  spoiled girl to a broke who has nothing to be arrogant with and she will have to endure the change of treatment from people to her and she will be in the same level at them how she will change and how the development of her character will be with a tough relationship with jmaes it will be even more good to see how they will be :yes: :yes:    

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im soooo confused about fitting. Paa jaew posted this pic in Dec. The clothes look same like JJ's pic with curly hair. How many times they do fitting or pre fitting :shrug:
Only change is JJ's hair :facepalm:

monkeykimmy said:
yeahhhhh!