[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Since JJ is the beloved son of Paajaew, he surely knows JJ can deliver those cheesy lines. He has this cute face that makes girls swoon whenever he speaks. :risas3: Paajaew knows how to handle that.

Anyway, I saw James in Timeline teaser and I didn't know him before, then someone posted a short clip of him doing weird facial expressions on facebook and that's where I noticed he has resemblance to Alden Richards, a Filipino actor. So I started to get curious of him and watched Timeline without subs. That's where I fell in love with him. I tried watching Puttipat but I don't like Bella so I dropped it. Before, I don't like Thai soap operas because it resembles much of a Filipino drama with cliche' stories. I'm glad JJ got to act with Yaya so that's where I started. I said, I don't care about the story, as long as I like the pranang, I'll watch it.
Frankly, I don't watch Puttipat also due to Bella. Being a woman, I have difficulty liking other woman. Hahaha... poor Bella, she did nothing wrong. But @040156 did an excellent job in making me sorta want to watch Puttipat, so I'll try to give it a shot later. Who knows, I might like Bella.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hahaha. Hello kababayan! :)
Puttipat was James' debut lakorn right? Much has been improved from him. I saw him in NNS and Timeline before BH and I must say he has improvements. He's more relax now with the way he delivers his lines but still, he needs to work on in his dramatic scenes. I remembered in Timeline he had difficulty with crying and conveying sadness. I wish dramatic lakorns for him but I don't mind if we get another Ramet-like character. His face is so lovable.
That's what experiences do to you. You get better. I am excited to see JJ's other lakorn after this. But it also depends on who the pra'ek is.

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Frankly, I don't watch Puttipat also due to Bella. Being a woman, I have difficulty liking other woman. Hahaha... poor Bella, she did nothing wrong. But @040156 did an excellent job in making me sorta want to watch Puttipat, so I'll try to give it a shot later. Who knows, I might like Bella.
I thought about your words.For me I tend to like woman more maybe bcoz I could relate to them but,yeah not everyone.
So you don't like kim?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really love how in every job recruitment she go she always have hope despite she was refused many time but she still fight she still won't gve up , pim trully is such a strong strong chracter she is my beautiful inspirational swan

it's really sooo hard to find a job and i believe if not of all of us most of uss went through that experience in life and felt this down feling

and each time she keep trying again and again , it's trully just soooooo beautiful to me to watch this amazing improvement in pim that 's the main beauty of te story and i trully can't have the right words to express how inlove i'm with this story and pim charcater and hwo in love i'm with kim's talent

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and poor professional ramet what love did to him i believe he never ever thought that he will be in such a state because his love for a woman :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it was normal that pim was that mad at him when she knew the truth cause she really was supper happy that she thought her luck has changed and she was given an opportunity for who she is

and him he knew that about her yet her did personally i think ramet didn't try hard enough to fight for her i wished if he was braver more to go and ask her directly why she was mad at him hold her and don't let go until she give him an answer keep following keep holding on better than sitting like this because he kept assuming she doesn't want to see his face

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really think he should tried more than what he was doing , and i agree with his assistance he thinks too much and don't act cause he is sure that she will reject him and he doesn't want to be rejected so he refuse to go face her and know why she hate him like that all of sudden

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's the right words i mean i don't expect him to makes her love him back with force but at least he should search for the answer from her why she said he decieved her before she leave while he didn't do anything at least one try

and he know he doesnt have an answer to what his assistance said

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Finally finished watching the last episode of BH and I got to say, it a good ending. A lot of misunderstanding at first but the whole make up scene between Ramet and Pimlapat is worth it. Khun Baworntat on the other hand did such a good job until that very moment lol. It's okay, we will soon forgive you! ;);)

I love it when Ramet find out why Pim was mad at him and when he say he is going to call Singh and yells at him was funny. Singh make himself as the groom with no face or shall i say the groom with Ramet face lol! :risas3::risas3:

And shocking to see that Pim out run Ramet out of the house with heel on lol! I mean I guest? :risas3::risas3: Someone mention that Ramet need to go to the gym and had some work out...i approve that! :thumbup::thumbup:

Mathavi on the other hand, dam she really something else. You got doom by your own dirtiness and karma get you back real hard but than you turn back and repeated all over again. Woman like Vi can never change! :mad::mad:

I'm glad and P'Ped and P'Noodee befriend with Pim and was able to find work for Pim. Glad that they are now living their dream instead of being someone else shadow. :clap::clap:

Glad that my girl Kanda finally find true happiness! She and the body guard make such a cute couple. I haven't mention this before but the body guard have very nice eyes. The crying scene of Kan, she did it so well. I hope to see more of the actress of Kanda...her cuteness come off naturally. And happy for Jin and Chat. :clap::clap:

When the lakorn was about to end I was like WTF happen to that cheap lying a** ex-bf of Pim than Vi ran into him who is marry already. Poor woman, be careful woman! Do trust that man! Yosapol cannot be trusted! :facepalm::facepalm:

I really love the sunset scene...it was well done. The kissing scene is very sweet, well done. The lines are cheesy but it cute. I'll give this lakorn 4 stars out of 5 because there are some scenes that needs fixing and please be more realistic in some scene but other than that i enjoys this lakorn a lot. Not dragging like other lakorns in other channel and no added unnecessary scene...12 episode is prefect! :thumbup::thumbup:

I like it that is show what happen to all the characters and it not just Ramet and Pim happy ending! :thumbup:

Since BH had ended, what am I going to watch? Hopefully I get to know what is kim next project so I can follow up with that and hopefully in the near future I'll get to see more of James Ji and Kim. Another co-star of Kim that i would like her to pair up with along with Nadech and James Ma. :):)

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
No more Kim's lakorn to watch until KF. Bummer. I really enjoyed this lakorn. It had a good mixture of everything, not too over the top with all the reang characters. Vi was crazy af, but she's not the craziest villian I've seen in lakorns. Bee did an outstanding job. Weird to see Bee as a villain since I grew up watching her play n'ek mostly. Any actors/actresses that can step out of their comfort zone always get kudos from me.

I would like to see Kim with Mario next. I thought they were cute together in the CF they did.

For James, I am looking forward to his lakorn with Taew. I'm a fan of hers as well.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, so I have officially finished watching Buang Hong this morning and gawd dam I sad that it ended and I do not know when I will see another lakorn of Kim but here is my review on the whole lakorn.

Pim from being to end she changes a lot. She changes from being spoil/bratty to a woman with patience woman and no more demanding this and that. High 5 to Pim! She went through all of those hardship and at least she learn and chance unlike Vi lol! In the beginning she spends money like nothing but at the end when she returns to Bangkok, she learns how to save money and not being picky. She defiantly a change person. Also before she will show up an hour late but at the end she there an hour early! Now that calls a change for sure! Pim isn’t prefect but at least not she put effort and that want count!

Ramet on the other hand, he a good man but dam can you at least stop using your brain and listen to your heart? At some time I just want to slap some sense in him. As a businessman all he think about is his guest/customer and that really annoying because there are people like that in the real world. Work, work and forgot about happiness or something their action hurt the one they love/care. I have my love and hate for Ramet but after all at least he isn’t fully stupid lol! What I like about Ramet is that he is willing to accept Pim wrong doing, meaning he a keeper for you Pim lol!

Mathavi…this woman is something else. How many times do she have to repeats her mistake to learn actually learn something?!? She doom herself and put the blame on other when she at fault and continued on repeating it again and again. This woman has issued. A woman like Vi will never find true happiness. Vi is a snake…a true snake which is why I don’t have that many friends. The way she toss Ped and Noodee like that is pretty mess up. Vi is something else. I don’t know what Vi is mad at Pim for but it more like she envy Pim to even began with. As a model you need to know when your time it up. She the one she started everything and I blame Pim for playing with that fire of Vi but she have every right to protect the person who is being use (her dad). Playing with fire can cause other to be hurt and even the one who started the fire. But some people never learn, like in this case Vi didn’t learn.

P’Ped and P’Noodee, glad to see them living the life they supposed to live and not in the shadow of an evil woman like Vi. Glad that everything works out for the both of them! Kanda and Jin, glad that they find happiness. In my whole lakorn life, I have never seen any pra’ek that have so many cupids on his side like Ramet!

I’m kind off mad that Ramet and Pim doesn’t have that much sweet scene but I blame the fact that Ramet is always on the go doing this and that. I like the 2 or 3 episode of them together tho. It was really sweet and cute but other than that it all work, work, work lol! The two always argued and a lot of misunderstanding between the two lead. One day they are happy than the next day they are mad at end other. Their relationship is like a storm because one day is will be sunny than next thing you know its windy and all of suddenly it began to rains than hours later there are thunder lol! Pim and Ramet relationship is like a bipolar weather that even the forecast can’t even read lol!

I love all the cast, everyone did their part wonderfully and I love every moment of it…even some scene are like WTF and funny but I still overlook that and give this lakorn a 8 out of 10 stars. Why 8? Maybe because there isn’t enough of Pim and Ramet romance scene and there too much of that evil Vi this and Vi that. Also Ramet always tells Pim this and Pim that like “I’ll put you to jail if you don’t do this” like what? Blackmailing the person you said you love her lol okay if that how you show her that you love and care for her lol! Ramet and Singh may be friend but these two are different as Singh use his heart offend while Ramet use his brain lol! The only thing they have in common is that they both make their lover stay close to them but the whole process of it is different hehehe. Overall Singh did a better job at it because at least he shows his woman that he cares unlike Ramet who gives Pim all the wrong message lol.

About the whole misunderstanding between Ramet and Noona if I were Pim I too will get that feeling too. And of course I wouldn’t dear to go up and ask a man “id she your fiancée? Are you two going to get marry soon?” hack no, he should tell me and explained to me because I’m not thick face as I have thin layer and I get embarrasses easily.

Life is a journey and Pim did exactly that, she went on a journey and find happiness. What you have in the beginning isn’t yours as it’s your father. Since his life ended you have to find you road and walks that path. It may be bumping and had thick fogs and lots of wild animals but if you manage to surpass that you’ll find happiness but it all depend on how you want to run it. Nothing is prefect but all efforts is worth it. Had patience and open your heart/eyes to see what you cannot see before or miss. Listen to other don’t just jump to your own conclusion and say that what you think is right. Opens your eyes to see how the world is, just don’t assume.

Thank you so much Subbing team! Thank you for giving up your time to subs this project and helps us who do not speak/understand the beautiful Thai language. Thank you so so much! Until next time!

twister02

M♥K
No more Kim's lakorn to watch until KF. Bummer. I really enjoyed this lakorn. It had a good mixture of everything, not too over the top with all the reang characters. Vi was crazy af, but she's not the craziest villian I've seen in lakorns. Bee did an outstanding job. Weird to see Bee as a villain since I grew up watching her play n'ek mostly. Any actors/actresses that can step out of their comfort zone always get kudos from me.

I would like to see Kim with Mario next. I thought they were cute together in the CF they did.

For James, I am looking forward to his lakorn with Taew. I'm a fan of hers as well.
One of the reasons why I really like this lakorn because it doesn't do things over the top. I agree with what you've said. Vi was crazy af but she's not the craziest I've seen. Bee really did a great job. Even the misunderstandings between the pranang, it was not the craziest either.

sarNie Adult
and he know he doesnt have an answer to what his assistance said

Wahahahha @"peace" , Love this GIF! Hahaha It shows the bromance of Khun Baworntut and Ramet! He's like "I'm here for you man! Get your act together!"

Except he called him when Pim and Ramet were about to kiss wahaahhahaa *sweatdrop* Maybe he was held at gunpoint by Mark hahahaha

here's for you @bun-bun
Burger Hong 3 preview:

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I have officially finished watching Buang Hong this morning and gawd dam I sad that it ended and I do not know when I will see another lakorn of Kim but here is my review on the whole lakorn.

Pim from being to end she changes a lot. She changes from being spoil/bratty to a woman with patience woman and no more demanding this and that. High 5 to Pim! She went through all of those hardship and at least she learn and chance unlike Vi lol! In the beginning she spends money like nothing but at the end when she returns to Bangkok, she learns how to save money and not being picky. She defiantly a change person. Also before she will show up an hour late but at the end she there an hour early! Now that calls a change for sure! Pim isn’t prefect but at least not she put effort and that want count!

Ramet on the other hand, he a good man but dam can you at least stop using your brain and listen to your heart? At some time I just want to slap some sense in him. As a businessman all he think about is his guest/customer and that really annoying because there are people like that in the real world. Work, work and forgot about happiness or something their action hurt the one they love/care. I have my love and hate for Ramet but after all at least he isn’t fully stupid lol! What I like about Ramet is that he is willing to accept Pim wrong doing, meaning he a keeper for you Pim lol!

Mathavi…this woman is something else. How many times do she have to repeats her mistake to learn actually learn something?!? She doom herself and put the blame on other when she at fault and continued on repeating it again and again. This woman has issued. A woman like Vi will never find true happiness. Vi is a snake…a true snake which is why I don’t have that many friends. The way she toss Ped and Noodee like that is pretty mess up. Vi is something else. I don’t know what Vi is mad at Pim for but it more like she envy Pim to even began with. As a model you need to know when your time it up. She the one she started everything and I blame Pim for playing with that fire of Vi but she have every right to protect the person who is being use (her dad). Playing with fire can cause other to be hurt and even the one who started the fire. But some people never learn, like in this case Vi didn’t learn.

P’Ped and P’Noodee, glad to see them living the life they supposed to live and not in the shadow of an evil woman like Vi. Glad that everything works out for the both of them! Kanda and Jin, glad that they find happiness. In my whole lakorn life, I have never seen any pra’ek that have so many cupids on his side like Ramet!

I’m kind off mad that Ramet and Pim doesn’t have that much sweet scene but I blame the fact that Ramet is always on the go doing this and that. I like the 2 or 3 episode of them together tho. It was really sweet and cute but other than that it all work, work, work lol! The two always argued and a lot of misunderstanding between the two lead. One day they are happy than the next day they are mad at end other. Their relationship is like a storm because one day is will be sunny than next thing you know its windy and all of suddenly it began to rains than hours later there are thunder lol! Pim and Ramet relationship is like a bipolar weather that even the forecast can’t even read lol!

I love all the cast, everyone did their part wonderfully and I love every moment of it…even some scene are like WTF and funny but I still overlook that and give this lakorn a 8 out of 10 stars. Why 8? Maybe because there isn’t enough of Pim and Ramet romance scene and there too much of that evil Vi this and Vi that. Also Ramet always tells Pim this and Pim that like “I’ll put you to jail if you don’t do this” like what? Blackmailing the person you said you love her lol okay if that how you show her that you love and care for her lol! Ramet and Singh may be friend but these two are different as Singh use his heart offend while Ramet use his brain lol! The only thing they have in common is that they both make their lover stay close to them but the whole process of it is different hehehe. Overall Singh did a better job at it because at least he shows his woman that he cares unlike Ramet who gives Pim all the wrong message lol.

About the whole misunderstanding between Ramet and Noona if I were Pim I too will get that feeling too. And of course I wouldn’t dear to go up and ask a man “id she your fiancée? Are you two going to get marry soon?” hack no, he should tell me and explained to me because I’m not thick face as I have thin layer and I get embarrasses easily.

Life is a journey and Pim did exactly that, she went on a journey and find happiness. What you have in the beginning isn’t yours as it’s your father. Since his life ended you have to find you road and walks that path. It may be bumping and had thick fogs and lots of wild animals but if you manage to surpass that you’ll find happiness but it all depend on how you want to run it. Nothing is prefect but all efforts is worth it. Had patience and open your heart/eyes to see what you cannot see before or miss. Listen to other don’t just jump to your own conclusion and say that what you think is right. Opens your eyes to see how the world is, just don’t assume.

Thank you so much Subbing team! Thank you for giving up your time to subs this project and helps us who do not speak/understand the beautiful Thai language. Thank you so so much! Until next time!
Well said! I really enjoy reading your essay :) I agree it will be perfect if there are more sweet scene between Kim and JJ. Too bad that we don't know if there is a chance that these two will pair up again! There chemistry is on point!:thumbup:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Wahahahha @"peace" , Love this GIF! Hahaha It shows the bromance of Khun Baworntut and Ramet! He's like "I'm here for you man! Get your act together!"

Except he called him when Pim and Ramet were about to kiss wahaahhahaa *sweatdrop* Maybe he was held at gunpoint by Mark hahahaha

here's for you @bun-bun
Burger Hong 3 preview:
No more salad because Pim eat almost everything now! And Ramet need to eat more nutrients and go to the gym more or maybe take a diving class to improve his skill otherwise he's too weak for Pim! Has ha :risas3::coleman:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Finally finished watching the last episode of BH and I got to say, it a good ending. A lot of misunderstanding at first but the whole make up scene between Ramet and Pimlapat is worth it. Khun Baworntat on the other hand did such a good job until that very moment lol. It's okay, we will soon forgive you! ;);)

I love it when Ramet find out why Pim was mad at him and when he say he is going to call Singh and yells at him was funny. Singh make himself as the groom with no face or shall i say the groom with Ramet face lol! :risas3::risas3:

And shocking to see that Pim out run Ramet out of the house with heel on lol! I mean I guest? :risas3::risas3: Someone mention that Ramet need to go to the gym and had some work out...i approve that! :thumbup::thumbup:

Mathavi on the other hand, dam she really something else. You got doom by your own dirtiness and karma get you back real hard but than you turn back and repeated all over again. Woman like Vi can never change! :mad::mad:

I'm glad and P'Ped and P'Noodee befriend with Pim and was able to find work for Pim. Glad that they are now living their dream instead of being someone else shadow. :clap::clap:

Glad that my girl Kanda finally find true happiness! She and the body guard make such a cute couple. I haven't mention this before but the body guard have very nice eyes. The crying scene of Kan, she did it so well. I hope to see more of the actress of Kanda...her cuteness come off naturally. And happy for Jin and Chat. :clap::clap:

When the lakorn was about to end I was like WTF happen to that cheap lying a** ex-bf of Pim than Vi ran into him who is marry already. Poor woman, be careful woman! Do trust that man! Yosapol cannot be trusted! :facepalm::facepalm:

I really love the sunset scene...it was well done. The kissing scene is very sweet, well done. The lines are cheesy but it cute. I'll give this lakorn 4 stars out of 5 because there are some scenes that needs fixing and please be more realistic in some scene but other than that i enjoys this lakorn a lot. Not dragging like other lakorns in other channel and no added unnecessary scene...12 episode is prefect! :thumbup::thumbup:

I like it that is show what happen to all the characters and it not just Ramet and Pim happy ending! :thumbup:

Since BH had ended, what am I going to watch? Hopefully I get to know what is kim next project so I can follow up with that and hopefully in the near future I'll get to see more of James Ji and Kim. Another co-star of Kim that i would like her to pair up with along with Nadech and James Ma. :):)
Yeah, I'm so eager to know her upcoming project too!please let us know soon! There are many pra'ek that I want her to pair up with both older and younger generation!

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
@MomRamy .... Thank you so much! Oh my I was just rereading it and dam there a lot of spelling error lol! I'm just glad that you were able to read it without any problem....I was in a rush as I was at work at that time and trying to submit this comment before my boss return back from lunch lol! :):):)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy .... Thank you so much! Oh my I was just rereading it and dam there a lot of spelling error lol! I'm just glad that you were able to read it without any problem....I was in a rush as I was at work at that time and trying to submit this comment before my boss return back from lunch lol! :):):)
Ha ha, you are fine don't worry about the spelling, I still understand it 100%. Sometimes I make mistake too especially when writing long comments! Hope to see you here more and of course, new thread for Kim next project which I don't know when she will has new project!