[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
The teaser makes me more excited. :cheer:Monday, Can you come fast? Everyone in here need you.:worship2:
First,I expect that Ramet will be the one who beg pim. Yeah, Ramet really goes to beg pim in Bangkok but he can't explain the misunderstanding because pim doesn't listen to him and then after she knew that she misunderstand him, she come to Jaravee hotel to apologize to him.In the end, pim is the one who goes to Ramet. And ramet's reaction when pim comes is so cute.:aaaaa: But we can't have real kiss:( but it's alright at least we can have the kiss scene even it's fake.

twister02

M♥K
Waaaah! The teaser for the finale. Makes me more excited for Monday to come.

If I'll choose between Ramet and Pim, I will choose Ramet. Why? Because so far he's been consistent with his feelings towards Pim and I really understand why he went in a short phase of not believing Pim because of what she did to him but after that, all he does is to believe and love Pim. It's frustrating for his part that his girl is upset over things he don't know why ( girls are hard to spell out, Khun Ramet :risas3:).

Everytime he asked Pim, "Why are you upset, what did I do?" and then Pim just cut off and leave. I'm sure Ramet is confused af. :risas3:

So I'm very excited if Pim will be the one to make a move for them to reconcile. After all, she's the only one not believing how good a man Khun Ramet is. He still thinks he's a playboy.

Gosh, so far, with all the lakorns I've watched, Khun Ramet is my favorite pra'ek. He's charming, cute, a gentleman, consistent and lovable. :love::love:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Waaaah! The teaser for the finale. Makes me more excited for Monday to come.

If I'll choose between Ramet and Pim, I will choose Ramet. Why? Because so far he's been consistent with his feelings towards Pim and I really understand why he went in a short phase of not believing Pim because of what she did to him but after that, all he does is to believe and love Pim. It's frustrating for his part that his girl is upset over things he don't know why ( girls are hard to spell out, Khun Ramet :risas3:).

Everytime he asked Pim, "Why are you upset, what did I do?" and then Pim just cut off and leave. I'm sure Ramet is confused af. :risas3:

So I'm very excited if Pim will be the one to make a move for them to reconcile. After all, she's the only one not believing how good a man Khun Ramet is. He still thinks he's a playboy.

Gosh, so far, with all the lakorns I've watched, Khun Ramet is my favorite pra'ek. He's charming, cute, a gentleman, consistent and lovable. :love::love:
Khun Ramet is not a jerk like most pra'ek are. He is sooooo huggable! So princely. So charming. So gentleman. So hot that with just a stare and a smile, you will melt immediately. So protective that you'll always feel safe. So caring. So loving and caring that you'll feel like you're the most beautiful princess. I so want to see them get married and he wakes her up each morning by saying "Good morning sleeping beauty" like he did before to Pim. He is my favourite pra'ek now. Mor Sattawat, has fallen down to #2.

sarNie Adult
over all the Buang Hong was enjoyable for me, although admittedly I did not like it as much as Tam Ruk Keun Jai. I think the flaw in the story is it brought the Matavi vs Pim backstory too late in the day (episode 8? if I am not mistaken). I mean, we all know Matavi was helluva evil biatch but we did not know how much and how justified Pim's actions were until that scene. also, they could have added more flashbacks with Pim and her mom and like explain more why she is cold like a hydreangea. basically, the flaw I think is how Pim's character was not made endearing enough early on unlike Noona's character who was a klutz but from the get go you know she is sincere and sweet and had good intentions, just that her mom is a biatch too. but don't get me wrong, Pim is really sweet and when you see her good side you'll understand why she is so lovable and want to root for her to win.

another thing is as mentioned by someone earlier, there was a lack of interaction between Ramet and Pim early on. I mean, they could have moved the flirting part early on and put less scenes of matavi and Paul and Kittichai, heck, even Ramet and Nong, and just inserted scenes between Pim and Ramet when she started being a waitress. like why was ramet suddenly so entranced with Pim at the beginning, we were just given a video montage for it. then when Pim was suffering early on, we just know at the back of our minds that Ramet was keeping tabs on Pim but we don't really see them interact until later. Basically, there should have been a chance for Ramet to save up on brownie points from us before he became a grand jerk in episode 9. like more scenes of Ramet watching Pim without her knowing it, or saving her secretly, etc.

I understand there were some constraints while filming Buang Hong, like Kim and her dad passing away, then also the King passing away, and James had been abroad a lot of times last year, I don't know if that affected how there were not as much KimJi scenes in Buang Hong as we would have wanted. But ultimately, Buang Hong is Pim's story. The plot really is about her transformation from a brat to a swan, much like how the first part, Tam Ruk Keun Jai was about Noona finding her dad, growing as a person and "pursuing love back to the heart"'. So yeah, I understand how there should be a lot of scenes of Pim when she was bratty and annoying and we would thus grow to appreciate her more when she has changed to a better person, or actually, just realized her full potential, because as Ramet said, old Pim or new Pim, it's the same person so both are lovable.

since I watched this for James Ji unlike most of you *sweatdrop* I have to admit this is the first lakorn of Kim which I have watched fully. she really is so beautiful and she has that vulnerability and strength that she conveys in her eyes so well. Pim is sugar and spice and I think Kim really played her so well. I mean when she is vulnerable, she does not come off as weak and yet when she is tough she doesn't seem completely cold either. she is graceful and at the same time very playful that in those scenes she was running around and acting crazy she just brings so much life to Pim's character.

with James, ha! what can I say, I have a bias so forgive me. I'll keep it short by saying, he played a good foil for Kim. This is his most laid back character, yet the intensity he showed in the punching scene is an improvement, believe it or not. So far that is my favorite scene of him in BH because after punching Sia, his eyes, nose and ears were red like he was really so mad that tears came out of his eyes. this is in contrast to his coldness in episode 1 when he caught his secretary stealing the files so you can really see the levels of anger that Ramet has, unlike all of James's previous p'ek characters who were short tempered. The challenge with a chill character is you have to convey his emotions that are bottled up inside without actually letting it out completely (save for his outbursts of jealousy hehehehe) and I think he did well with that.

So there, another long essay from me. haha. hope that kept you preoccupied for a while while waiting for Monday!

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Khun Ramet is not a jerk like most pra'ek are. He is sooooo huggable! So princely. So charming. So gentleman. So hot that with just a stare and a smile, you will melt immediately. So protective that you'll always feel safe. So caring. So loving and caring that you'll feel like you're the most beautiful princess. I so want to see them get married and he wakes her up each morning by saying "Good morning sleeping beauty" like he did before to Pim. He is my favourite pra'ek now. Mor Sattawat, has fallen down to #2.
and you gonna fall even more with this tease :lol:

Noire89

Simply smile
Khun Met is really different from many lakorn hero. He has been consistently trying to protect his woman, from afar and upclose, and even though I am a bit angry at him for keeping the money Sia gave as compensation for Pim, I see his hurt when she said if he hated her so much, and then her declaring her "hate" for him, ugh! So emotional in his eyes. I was like run after her tell her you are sorry you kept it a secret, tell her you love her and don't want to live without her, show her your heart and soul! I know you want to do just that, so do it Khun Met, do it! ( I'm a romanatic, plus more scenes of them being all couply would have been nice for the last episode...I can't believe it's almost here:crybaby2:)
now to name the reasons why my favorite doctor who is living off in an island with a beautiful wife and adorable daughter while attending to the free dialysis for patients, is still so awesome!:cheer:
Wat is still pretty high in my ratings:cheer: in case you can't tell:pancarta:, okay here they are: the man was a doctor, he was nice and gentlemanly, he loved his woman from the start, rode a motorcycle(he had a wild side, lol!) And he was romantic in a way that wasn't overly cheesy, and he wasn't afraid to say and show his love. (Talking about him makes me want to watch it again,lol!) His extreme loyalty to his mom was his only fault that I couldn't overlook yet still understood, she's his mom...but jeez limits.

twister02

M♥K
Yes, me too. I like Wat but I think Ramet surpassed him in my list. I always think businessmen are jerks, money hungry people and intimidating but Khun Ramet is not. His employees likes him and he is a reasonable person. He will be upset because you did something to him not because he just wants to be upset.

The difference between him and Wat is that, Wat is more like a vulnerable kind of lover. He always falls in Somika's traps unlike Ramet. Ramet knows what he wants. He's straightforward. Wat is so kind that most people abused him for that. Ramet is kind but he knows his limit. He knows how to play his cards well.

sarNie Adult
one thing about Ramet that I am really curious about is what is his college major. His sister mentioned earlier that he wasn't trained for hotel management and did not want to handle the family business so I was wondering what his actual training was.

I guess he was training to be an athletic swimmer but he failed to make it to the national team so he became a hotelier instead, huh @bun-bun ? hahaha

also Singh mentioned a link in Tam Rak Keun Jai about how he was studying in the US (I assume that's how he and Ramet became friends) and there was a brawl and an older "brother" of theirs saved him (the "brother" is the hero of the 3rd book). I wonder if Ramet was also in that brawl, it was never mentioned, unless he'll say something about it in the last ep.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
over all the Buang Hong was enjoyable for me, although admittedly I did not like it as much as Tam Ruk Keun Jai. I think the flaw in the story is it brought the Matavi vs Pim backstory too late in the day (episode 8? if I am not mistaken). I mean, we all know Matavi was helluva evil biatch but we did not know how much and how justified Pim's actions were until that scene. also, they could have added more flashbacks with Pim and her mom and like explain more why she is cold like a hydreangea. basically, the flaw I think is how Pim's character was not made endearing enough early on unlike Noona's character who was a klutz but from the get go you know she is sincere and sweet and had good intentions, just that her mom is a biatch too. but don't get me wrong, Pim is really sweet and when you see her good side you'll understand why she is so lovable and want to root for her to win.

another thing is as mentioned by someone earlier, there was a lack of interaction between Ramet and Pim early on. I mean, they could have moved the flirting part early on and put less scenes of matavi and Paul and Kittichai, heck, even Ramet and Nong, and just inserted scenes between Pim and Ramet when she started being a waitress. like why was ramet suddenly so entranced with Pim at the beginning, we were just given a video montage for it. then when Pim was suffering early on, we just know at the back of our minds that Ramet was keeping tabs on Pim but we don't really see them interact until later. Basically, there should have been a chance for Ramet to save up on brownie points from us before he became a grand jerk in episode 9. like more scenes of Ramet watching Pim without her knowing it, or saving her secretly, etc.

I understand there were some constraints while filming Buang Hong, like Kim and her dad passing away, then also the King passing away, and James had been abroad a lot of times last year, I don't know if that affected how there were not as much KimJi scenes in Buang Hong as we would have wanted. But ultimately, Buang Hong is Pim's story. The plot really is about her transformation from a brat to a swan, much like how the first part, Tam Ruk Keun Jai was about Noona finding her dad, growing as a person and "pursuing love back to the heart"'. So yeah, I understand how there should be a lot of scenes of Pim when she was bratty and annoying and we would thus grow to appreciate her more when she has changed to a better person, or actually, just realized her full potential, because as Ramet said, old Pim or new Pim, it's the same person so both are lovable.

since I watched this for James Ji unlike most of you *sweatdrop* I have to admit this is the first lakorn of Kim which I have watched fully. she really is so beautiful and she has that vulnerability and strength that she conveys in her eyes so well. Pim is sugar and spice and I think Kim really played her so well. I mean when she is vulnerable, she does not come off as weak and yet when she is tough she doesn't seem completely cold either. she is graceful and at the same time very playful that in those scenes she was running around and acting crazy she just brings so much life to Pim's character.

with James, ha! what can I say, I have a bias so forgive me. I'll keep it short by saying, he played a good foil for Kim. This is his most laid back character, yet the intensity he showed in the punching scene is an improvement, believe it or not. So far that is my favorite scene of him in BH because after punching Sia, his eyes, nose and ears were red like he was really so mad that tears came out of his eyes. this is in contrast to his coldness in episode 1 when he caught his secretary stealing the files so you can really see the levels of anger that Ramet has, unlike all of James's previous p'ek characters who were short tempered. The challenge with a chill character is you have to convey his emotions that are bottled up inside without actually letting it out completely (save for his outbursts of jealousy hehehehe) and I think he did well with that.

So there, another long essay from me. haha. hope that kept you preoccupied for a while while waiting for Monday!
Another excellent essay! I don't mind at all reading you essay. You should try consider writing a book or at least be a critic. :clap::clap::clap:

I have only watched JJ's NNS and love his character there. Though he is not as annoying and as jerk as Ken T. and.... sorry to say there are times I think he is quite robotic but surprisingly he is quite good and manage to draw me in to watch the whole lakorn. Gosh! I think I'll watch it again tonight.

But BH is JJ's lakorn that has turned me into a fan. I just like his hairstyle, short or long, coz what's important it's Ramet, and Ramet is JJ. His previous lakorns has somewhat similar hairstyle and he looked so stiff and "round"? Hahaha... he has such a babyface that I find him too cute to play pra'ek. Fortunately he looks manly and charming in BH.

Glad that you can see the charm in Kim from this lakorn. I dare say that Kim is one great actress as she is not only good acting her own character, but she also helps in making other characters shine. Sometimes I see resemblance between her and Anne. In Poo Wised she makes JM shines, here I think she also helps make JJ shines. ...and probably Kanda as well. You may not agree with this coz I might sound over-loving Kim coz I can also be bias. Hahaha...:celebrate16:

sarNie Adult
Another excellent essay! I don't mind at all reading you essay. You should try consider writing a book or at least be a critic. :clap::clap::clap:

I have only watched JJ's NNS and love his character there. Though he is not as annoying and as jerk as Ken T. and.... sorry to say there are times I think he is quite robotic but surprisingly he is quite good and manage to draw me in to watch the whole lakorn. Gosh! I think I'll watch it again tonight.

But BH is JJ's lakorn that has turned me into a fan. I just like his hairstyle, short or long, coz what's important it's Ramet, and Ramet is JJ. His previous lakorns has somewhat similar hairstyle and he looked so stiff and "round"? Hahaha... he has such a babyface that I find him too cute to play pra'ek. Fortunately he looks manly and charming in BH.

Glad that you can see the charm in Kim from this lakorn. I dare say that Kim is one great actress as she is not only good acting her own character, but she also helps in making other characters shine. Sometimes I see resemblance between her and Anne. In Poo Wised she makes JM shines, here I think she also helps make JJ shines. ...and probably Kanda as well. You may not agree with this coz I might sound over-loving Kim coz I can also be bias. Hahaha...:celebrate16:
I suggest you watch his first Lakorn, Khun Chai Puttipat of the Jutathep Series, to complete his work with Paa-Jaew and why he is considered his kid hahaha.
Chai Pat is stiff compared to Ramet and he is not suave at all (in fact he is a he-man-woman-hater) but he has his own charm. it has the same light heartedness of Buang Hong, and this time, it's the P'ek/Guy character's turn to develop so it is interesting for that too. and also, Chai Pat hates the N'Rai from the start so you won't have a scene like with Ramet being nice to Matavi.

there was a pic of JamesJi as Neung which was placed beside an odango (sticky rice ball in a stick) before hahaha, but I guess his hair in buang hong made Ramet's face less round.

oh maaaaan!!!!! I wanna see Kanda wearing Pim's dress and shoes while trying to snag a date with Suriyont!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
. I was like run after her tell her you are sorry you kept it a secret, tell her you love her and don't want to live without her, show her your heart and soul! I know you want to do just that, so do it Khun Met, do it! ( I'm a romanatic, plus more scenes of them being all couply would have been nice for the last episode...I can't believe it's almost here:crybaby2:)
Why didn't he do that? I know I've asked this question before. I can't recall if anyone answered it. But seriously why didn't he chase her and pull her like Mor Wat did to Nut when he tried to explain about Somika's fake suicide? Why...? Oh why!!! It would save a lot of time and hence will leave more time for the "things" that truly matters to us!

Wat is still pretty high in my ratings:cheer: in case you can't tell:pancarta:, okay here they are: the man was a doctor, he was nice and gentlemanly, he loved his woman from the start, rode a motorcycle(he had a wild side, lol!) And he was romantic in a way that wasn't overly cheesy, and he wasn't afraid to say and show his love. (Talking about him makes me want to watch it again,lol!) His extreme loyalty to his mom was his only fault that I couldn't overlook yet still understood, she's his mom...but jeez limits.
The difference between him and Wat is that, Wat is more like a vulnerable kind of lover. He always falls in Somika's traps unlike Ramet. Ramet knows what he wants. He's straightforward. Wat is so kind that most people abused him for that. Ramet is kind but he knows his limit. He knows how to play his cards well.

Wat's a doctor, very professional, he will never say NO to any patients
Met's a hotel owner, super professional, he will say NO to any unprofessionalism act of his staffs towards the customers.

Wat is gentleman,
Met is gentleman and charming (he always smiles... with his eyes)

Wat loves his woman from the start,
Met loves his woman from the start

Wat rode a motorcycle to job and boat to visit poor patients,
Met rides on a Mitsubishi 4WD with a driver to work and to visit the village people (the Mitsu is actually hotel property. Lol)

Wat is romantic but not cheesy,
Met is romantic but super cheesy (but I like it so much that I sometimes have face cramp from excessive smile for a long period).

Wat is not afraid to say/show his love (I am reminded of the scene where he playfully wants to be naked and chase Nut around. Babo!),
Met is not afraid to say/show his love as well. He confessed his feelings after a few days going out with Pim. The latest he asked Pim about their relationship whether they can start all over again or not which can only mean that he still loves her.

Wat is extremely loyal to his mom who is annoying and selfish,
Met has a mother that according to him, trust his choice and is open minded.

Wat is vulnerable because of his profession as a doctor, he is played by Somika,
Met is a straightforward, knows what he wants, but his professionalism makes him blinded by other people's warn of Matavi.

So there you go. I am not trying to compare and create a rivalry between these two AWESOME characters... both are just awesome in their own ways. It's very difficult to determine who is the best between the two... all in all, it all goes back to our own heart. Coz there is no definite reason why we like one better than the other. For now, I like Ramet maybe basically because he is the current pra'ek and Wat was last year's. Poor Wat. Oh well, he is a doctor, he will still treat me when I'm sick. Lol.

Notice that both are partners of Kim? Hahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I suggest you watch his first Lakorn, Khun Chai Puttipat of the Jutathep Series, to complete his work with Paa-Jaew and why he is considered his kid hahaha.
Chai Pat is stiff compared to Ramet and he is not suave at all (in fact he is a he-man-woman-hater) but he has his own charm. it has the same light heartedness of Buang Hong, and this time, it's the P'ek/Guy character's turn to develop so it is interesting for that too. and also, Chai Pat hates the N'Rai from the start so you won't have a scene like with Ramet being nice to Matavi.

there was a pic of JamesJi as Neung which was placed beside an odango (sticky rice ball in a stick) before hahaha, but I guess his hair in buang hong made Ramet's face less round.

oh maaaaan!!!!! I wanna see Kanda wearing Pim's dress and shoes while trying to snag a date with Suriyont!!!
I WILL TRY to watch it. I know it's the best out of the series coz JJ sudenly rise to stardom from that lakorn isn't it? I tried before I think... I can't remember what was it that made me stop from the first episode... ermmm... oh yeah, because he was too cute?! Hahaha... I just don't enjoy watching cute guys. Ok this may sound nuts, but when watching a lakorn, I always put myself as the nang'ek and I want to be the cute one... not the pra'ek! Hahaha... but will try to watch it again with open mind and heart coz I've solemnly pledged to be his fan now.

Oh you're so right! Will we be able to see that? Kanda just wearing one of Pim's dress to go out and Suriyont saw her and notice her for the first time! Awwwww...

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
I am so sad BH is coming to an end.Its kinda abrupt end for me,I still want some deliberate scenes from Pim pov.I am mainly sad bcoz I won't be seeing Kim in long run now. I'll miss her terribly, but it will be good break for me too.
Pim became my most favorite character of Kim undoubtedly.
Pim is the woman of substance.Intially she was arrogant, ignorant, vapid and a bit narcissist but man how beautifully she turned her flaws into strength is admirable. She got the swag even when she became waitresses. And she didn't completely turned into goody two shoes and damsel in distress. She is self efficient and still retained her divaness.She has grown as a human and as a woman now she just needs to take care of her heart.Go pim.:thumbup:
Kim really enhanced Pim onscreen.My only problem is with james performance which is been lackluster most of the times.I hope he betters his flaws further. I may be the odd one out but I didn't see any chemistry or love between them.Its more of a platonic relationship.
Okay I basically enjoyed BH bcoz of pim.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
one thing about Ramet that I am really curious about is what is his college major. His sister mentioned earlier that he wasn't trained for hotel management and did not want to handle the family business so I was wondering what his actual training was.

I guess he was training to be an athletic swimmer but he failed to make it to the national team so he became a hotelier instead, huh @bun-bun ? hahaha

also Singh mentioned a link in Tam Rak Keun Jai about how he was studying in the US (I assume that's how he and Ramet became friends) and there was a brawl and an older "brother" of theirs saved him (the "brother" is the hero of the 3rd book). I wonder if Ramet was also in that brawl, it was never mentioned, unless he'll say something about it in the last ep.
I don't know that either. I am going to assume he did biz study probably majoring in management that has nothing to do with hotel... maybe trading? Jewelery? Coz he is such an expert in that and saying that his mom and sis love jewelery is just a cover up?

I am going to say that while he was in the university, he did join the swimming club but only as a member. So since he is not in the swimming team, he can't use the uni's pool and has to swim at the nearby river. HENCE, he enjoyed watching the river more from his office rather than chlorinated water in the pool! ...and who dives while entering the river? We just jump in whatever style we want. Screw diving in style!!! So, that's my theory. Lol.

I am not a fan of TRKJ. I watched it near the end of the lakorn. So I don't know about the brother? But is Ramet an older brother? I thought he is the maknae?

sarNie Adult
I don't know that either. I am going to assume he did biz study probably majoring in management that has nothing to do with hotel... maybe trading? Jewelery? Coz he is such an expert in that and saying that his mom and sis love jewelery is just a cover up?

I am going to say that while he was in the university, he did join the swimming club but only as a member. So since he is not in the swimming team, he can't use the uni's pool and has to swim at the nearby river. HENCE, he enjoyed watching the river more from his office rather than chlorinated water in the pool! ...and who dives while entering the river? We just jump in whatever style we want. Screw diving in style!!! So, that's my theory. Lol.

I am not a fan of TRKJ. I watched it near the end of the lakorn. So I don't know about the brother? But is Ramet an older brother? I thought he is the maknae?
No, Ramet isn't the older brother, it's another guy in the 3rd installment, which, according to rumors was bought by Ch3 already and the N'Ek is rumored to be Bella. if it becomes true, I am pretty positive Ramet would have a cameo since you know, #Jiranee hahaha or if not, probably Pim would cameo since Noona did a cameo for Buang Hong.

@bun-bun
Puttipat really isn't the "Best", it was just the most popular, I guess. storywise and acting wise, Part 2 with Pope and Mew, or Part 5 with JamesMa and Mint, might be more solid. but personally, Khun Chai Puttipat is my favorite of all lakorns. Bella's character was a bit annoying in ep 3-4 since she was a bit helpless, unlike our Pim, but it gets better. the charm of the story is seeing Puttipat, James's character, change from a woman-hating nerd to a lovesick puppy.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
No, Ramet isn't the older brother, it's another guy in the 3rd installment, which, according to rumors was bought by Ch3 already and the N'Ek is rumored to be Bella. if it becomes true, I am pretty positive Ramet would have a cameo since you know, #Jiranee hahaha or if not, probably Pim would cameo since Noona did a cameo for Buang Hong.

@bun-bun
Puttipat really isn't the "Best", it was just the most popular, I guess. storywise and acting wise, Part 2 with Pope and Mew, or Part 5 with JamesMa and Mint, might be more solid. but personally, Khun Chai Puttipat is my favorite of all lakorns. Bella's character was a bit annoying in ep 3-4 since she was a bit helpless, unlike our Pim, but it gets better. the charm of the story is seeing Puttipat, James's character, change from a woman-hating nerd to a lovesick puppy.
Owh. Do you mean 3rd installment as in the 3rd for the lakorn, after TRKJ and BH? I thought the 3rd book coz someone (sorry I forgot who) mentioned here that BH is the 3rd series of the trilogy. CH3 has not yet make the lakorn of the first book as Singh's story is the 2nd.

Then how did Ramet know Singh?

I've watched the teaser of Khun Chai Puttipat, still not buying it. Hahaha... sorry. But, I will give it a shot, maybe on Sunday just to kill the time. Thanks for the effort to give me a gist of the lakorn and warning about the nang'ek's weak character. I'll tell you later whether I can survive the lakorn or not. Thanks again.