[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aww... this photo is so na'ruk!!!! I don't remember if i post this up or if anyone did already.I'll just post it again. ahha. :)

C:yaimailovely's ig

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
:yes: :yes: ekkkssss....just saw today's ep and Pope and Ester are so so so cute!
I'm starting to like this, more and more.
this scene was so so so CUTE!!!!

all credits to gappkoo, original uploader =)))))

yay!!! gappkoo is uploading some scenes of pope/esther! super happy/ :D

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Pope cracks me up in today's episode, the part where he was standing in front of the elevator!! Too cute and funny!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love pope and ester too! I love forward to their scenes more than rome and rita. Those 2 piss mee off

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love pope and ester too! I love forward to their scenes more than rome and rita. Those 2 piss mee off
me too only watching Pope and Ester too Rome/Rita getting on my nerves but as their role not in person i still love them

Asy

sarNie Immature
aww... this photo is so na'ruk!!!! I don't remember if i post this up or if anyone did already.I'll just post it again. ahha. :)
No one posted it yet but it's alright because I know you love to spam with Pope's hahaha xD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I started this lakorn the other day and now I am super hooked. I thought Rteam were super cute till Rita&Popes parts came in the picture. Ahhhh now I am in demand for a Rita&pope lakorn. Gaah Ai Paeng is so SHAMELESS!!! Oh how i pity her character smh she started out soo young being shameless already and grew up creating sin after sin. Gahhhh Noon sure makes me glit her character maaak. Len keng jing jing loey. I respected the fact that Khun Luang tried to stay truthful to Khun Cheun but after all that black magic crap. Omfggggg. I ain't forgiving him for sh*t. Blah Ritas role was weak at the beginning but it's picking up. A mothers love is powerful!!!! So sad watchin Lady O Choens parts.(I think that's her name) I couldn't stop crying when Pa and Mon were basically fighting over the kids and Lila started humming. Ahhhhh that part got to me. Btw. I dunno if you gals mentioned this but Ester looks like a mixture of Toey and Tik. Tbh i forward ester and popes part cause i am pope bias Lol even tho Rteam pisses the crap out of me, I look forward to their parts. I'm all over the place ATM. Ahahha can't wait for ep.12. You go Player Pope. Tell Mon youre interested in his wife. Blahhh can't believe Mon slept with Reum. :/ my thoughts are unclear ATM ><

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I started this lakorn the other day and now I am super hooked. I thought Rteam were super cute till Rita&Popes parts came in the picture. Ahhhh now I am in demand for a Rita&pope lakorn. Gaah Ai Paeng is so SHAMELESS!!! Oh how i pity her character smh she started out soo young being shameless already and grew up creating sin after sin. Gahhhh Noon sure makes me glit her character maaak. Len keng jing jing loey. I respected the fact that Khun Luang tried to stay truthful to Khun Cheun but after all that black magic crap. Omfggggg. I ain't forgiving him for sh*t. Blah Ritas role was weak at the beginning but it's picking up. A mothers love is powerful!!!! So sad watchin Lady O Choens parts.(I think that's her name) I couldn't stop crying when Pa and Mon were basically fighting over the kids and Lila started humming. Ahhhhh that part got to me. Btw. I dunno if you gals mentioned this but Ester looks like a mixture of Toey and Tik. Tbh i forward ester and popes part cause i am pope bias Lol even tho Rteam pisses the crap out of me, I look forward to their parts. I'm all over the place ATM. Ahahha can't wait for ep.12. You go Player Pope. Tell Mon youre interested in his wife. Blahhh can't believe Mon slept with Reum. :/ my thoughts are unclear ATM ><
o m g, so player pope have a thing for Rita's character???

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
o m g, so player pope have a thing for Rita's character???
I think he sympathizes her because of the way Mon is treating her ATM. He did say he had a thing for married women and for Pa to watch out eeeks loving them together :p at the end of ep.11 mon confronted him about flirting with Pa.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he sympathizes her because of the way Mon is treating her ATM. He did say he had a thing for married women and for Pa to watch out eeeks loving them together :p at the end of ep.11 mon confronted him about flirting with Pa.
After I saw the way Pope look at Rita and talk so sweetly with her, plus they're always having a good time joking...i admit I really want to see them pair in the future.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
After I saw the way Pope look at Rita and talk so sweetly with her, plus they're always having a good time joking...i admit I really want to see them pair in the future.
eeks esp when he kept complimenting her ahhhhhhh I died ahahaha lol he's so damn adorable toooo

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
eeks esp when he kept complimenting her ahhhhhhh I died ahahaha lol he's so damn adorable toooo
I know right! The part where he said even when your sad you are this pretty he gave her the sweet eye. I watched that part like three times. A few other parts that I really like too, especiay how he cares and pity her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh girl you making go baaa now. Those eyes and those smiles. And when he was like girls who know now to play guitar are cool. Screamss. Def going to make a mv out of those two >< lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope is just too adorable! Even I can't resist his charms lol. When he played with Chailda my cheeks hurt from smiling too much. Lol.

Looking forward to seeing your mv!!! I was thinking when he said that, I was like hey pa knows how to play guitar, or when he said his taste is married girl! Something is going on here lol.

Can't wait for more, I am hooked as well.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heheh no doubt :) really can't wait to see what goes down in ep.12. Awe but at the same time he's hurting Ester. She was hurt as well :/

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope is cute with Esther :) I need to watch this, but the storyline scares me because so much drama with Rome and Rita. Should I watch?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Pope is cute with Esther :) I need to watch this, but the storyline scares me because so much drama with Rome and Rita. Should I watch?
Watch it. It's good and definitely NOT scary at all. You're just pissed off majority of the time. lol It's cute though! :D