[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha. I think pope should change her nickname from a Nun to something else, she is not innocent no more in that picture. Lol. They're too cute!

Thanks for sharing.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
One reason i'm only watching this Lakorn is because it's Rteam and the fact that I know that there's gonna be some intimate scenes between the two....aka love and romantic/ cute scenes. lol That's some lusty picture. 55555+ Me totally like.
Oh and because of Pope + Esther. Actually that was 2 reasons. lol I'm sure you all feel the same. :p
Anyways, Rome probably fell in love with Rita again. Bet those feelings came back. lol jkay
Gosh. Noon's character needs to go away already. Why must she come and ruin something that we Rteam fans have been waiting for, for like forever. lol Hope to see this scene soon. Hopefully I can get started on Epi. 2 also. I've been lazy, okay. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn kind of bores me now..i just dont like that noon is so envious of rteam and mad as if they done something wrong to her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah its kind boring now and Rome's character his getting on my nerves i'm only liking the Pope and Ester they so cute

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
One reason i'm only watching this Lakorn is because it's Rteam and the fact that I know that there's gonna be some intimate scenes between the two....aka love and romantic/ cute scenes. lol That's some lusty picture. 55555+ Me totally like.
Oh and because of Pope + Esther. Actually that was 2 reasons. lol I'm sure you all feel the same. :p
Anyways, Rome probably fell in love with Rita again. Bet those feelings came back. lol jkay
Gosh. Noon's character needs to go away already. Why must she come and ruin something that we Rteam fans have been waiting for, for like forever. lol Hope to see this scene soon. Hopefully I can get started on Epi. 2 also. I've been lazy, okay. lol
Isn't Rome always get touchy feely scenes with almost his co-stars on recent lakorns he's playing in? LOLOL :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ Ahaha yeah but not with Rita. lol
It's a different story when it comes to Rteam instead. Ahahaha xP

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
GRRRR! NOON IS RUINING RTEAM LOVE SCENES! :angry: The one time their are married and able to have willing scenes she pop her head out! What a jealous ghost lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rita is his number 1 haha. Just finished re-watching Klin Kaew Klang Jai. Didn't realize they had so many touchy scenes haha. It's so damn sexy when he traces her face and he recognized that she is the girl who took care of him at apo's private island as his wife. Oh so smexy. Okay... sorry I went off topic.

I don't mind Noon at all but just when you know they were about to have ahem... her scary face has to be in it too. LMAO.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Love, Klin Kaew Klang Jai, it was so romantic and sexy when he trace her face.

I don't mind Noon either, but any time she interrupt you know what, I'm like grrr jealous ghost. It's bad enough she's watching lol.

:clap: She's his number 1. I like the way he looks into her eyes, like he would eat her up and keep her all to himself lol. Ok, I'm too much now. hahaha.

Craxycat

sarNie Egg
Argh...why is Rita's character so darn passive??!? Get your man! Keep your man! Men need love too...especially young men. Jeez.

fun

Expired Sarnie
its not even sad seeing epaeng cry. i just finished episode 3 and almost done with 4. like someone mentioned before epaeng led a sad childhood but in adulthood, i have no sympathy. absolute zero. i like literally rolled my eyes wheb she kept saying cheun stole her lover, stole her life. um its more like the other way around. and poor khun luang, he was about to get raped haha... im shocked that he was able to resist. when a woman offers herself the way she did, im sure the man would have gladly accepted. ah this just shows how sincere he is to cheun although it was rather a short period of time of knowing cheun. she is so stupid, i would have seduced pope ahaha...

anyways samon is pissing me off. he does not deserve pa at all. she loves her children. worries about her family safety instead of jamming with her husband. ugh. bad bad bad!!! he shouldnt be a mobk to repent for epaeng but for his stupidity.

tinah

sarNie Coma
epaeng did it to herself. i hate the fact that she made it seem like cheung stole khun luang away from her when really he was never yours to begin with!! epaeng and khun luang never had connection nor did he led her on. she was just sprung off of him..this lakorn is so blah and dumb..i dont think i can watch it any longer..