[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
love Rome & Rita pair scene...
however, don;t you think the story line go slowly....it make me feel bored sometimes..
anyway, want to see how Noon try to break R team apart...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely don't like Rome's character in the present... Today the scene of him and Mai is definitely a no no...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I didnt get to see episode 3 or 4 yet, still waiting for eng sub. How come Rome was in bed with two girls, I would think that Noon wouldn't want to share him with anyone.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I pity the fact that Paeng "MAY" be the rich man's daugther yet she has to resort to living like a slave while his other daughter lives comfortably. Have to give up any right that might have been hers to the other daughter. And the 1st man she falls for is in love with the very woman she has to live in the shadow of. Oh the irony! such a cruel faith. Other than that her character isnt very pitiful.

Though I must admit I still feel for her when she cries for Khun Luang. We've all had crushes before and it hurt even when the other person has never returned any mutal feelings. I wished they made her confession to Khun Luang in his room a bit more sweet and pitiful. LIke she ask him nicely, told him sincerely and gets rejected. Having poured her heart out and getting reject should then I'll fuel her hatred ever more. but oh well...

I'm glad Pope & Ester's characters are finally introduced in the past life, they both look better :)....

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I pity the fact that Paeng "MAY" be the rich man's daugther yet she has to resort to living like a slave while his other daughter lives comfortably. Have to give up any right that might have been hers to the other daughter. And the 1st man she falls for is in love with the very woman she has to live in the shadow of. Oh the irony! such a cruel faith. Other than that her character isnt very pitiful.

Though I must admit I still feel for her when she cries for Khun Luang. We've all had crushes before and it hurt even when the other person has never returned any mutal feelings. I wished they made her confession to Khun Luang in his room a bit more sweet and pitiful. LIke she ask him nicely, told him sincerely and gets rejected. Having poured her heart out and getting reject should then I'll fuel her hatred ever more. but oh well...

I'm glad Pope & Ester's characters are finally introduced in the past life, they both look better :)....
well said! ^_^

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Gosh I'm cry with noon on part where Rome and Rita getting marry. Poor noon she working with tears and hurting :''( don't like when noon turn to be mean,I love to watch the scene noon cry for Rome most it hurting me too lol.one Side love is very sad to watch or for real

RR COUPLE

sarNie Egg
oh my god.when I wanted to reply this topic. I found I lost my password and...user name!!!
Cut to the chase, I am waiting for a long time to watch this larkon,in china,now,only episodes 1
The ghost is horrible,I have no word to desribe it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i find ester prettier with the glasses on lol she is my new favorite newbie. shes so cute and for a first timer her acting is decent.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe ...I did some search on Esther and found out that this isn't Esther first debute..her first lakorn was "หลวงตามหาชน".

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg noon totally ruin my fantasy of rteam!!! Lol i havent watch ep3&4 yet. Waiting on subs and warching it when at least one person is there with me lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, those pictures up there are so scary. i didn;t even notice noon was there until i looked at the mirror. creepy!