[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i can't wait to see player pope!!!! hahaha. i know he's going to be great! and looking fine at the same time.
i'm also happy to be seeing rita and rome back. love those two. the only thing i'm not excited about is that
this is a horror lakorn. :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can wait to watch. now it closing party so that mean this will on air right
yes but the only thing Buang will air the same line with Khun Seuk cos they both period lakorn cos we have the choice slot Mon-Tue / Wed-Thu
it can't be the Friday Weekend cos Chakrit/Matt airing 23rd March

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, Noon looks so scary. In this lakorn, Noon will shine and base on her more than anyone else even Rita, Rome and Pope.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the closing party clip this is the first time P'Pope and P'Rome face 2 face of doing the talking heard for abit Rome calls Pope 'P'Pope'
they both resemble wish to see them play as brother's one day

st111

sarNie Hatchling
when will this be on air?
i want to give " Rome-Rita" pair a try...
however, is Rome going to cheat and have a fair with Noon.s? I don't want to see such kind of story line...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
when will this be on air?
i want to give " Rome-Rita" pair a try...
however, is Rome going to cheat and have a fair with Noon.s? I don't want to see such kind of story line...
another sad thing too there will be a twisted ending :cry:

st111

sarNie Hatchling
another sad thing too there will be a twisted ending :cry:
are you saying this will be another playboy, jealesy and misunderstanding style larkon?
m..........then I may give up this one...although it is rita's larkon
>_<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
are you saying this will be another playboy, jealesy and misunderstanding style larkon?
m..........then I may give up this one...although it is rita's larkon
>_<
twisted ending means no happy ending you know how Rome he cheated on his wife the n'ek (Rita) so for the forgiveness he'll become a Monk