[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man P'Pope and P'Rome they both can pass as brother's in here Rome plays an older character than Pope but real life offscreen Rome actually younger the interview
closing party of Buang he calls him P'Pope

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I keep thinking that Rome is older than Pope, appearance wise and even Rome is way older in term of attitude. Old soul Rome LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I keep thinking that Rome is older than Pope, appearance wise and even Rome is way older in term of attitude. Old soul Rome LOL
yeah Rome seems to be more maturer than Pope in appearance and attitude but age is completely the other way around Pope his 30 Rome his 28 this upcoming May

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the older actress lady, she plays evil role very well. havent seen her in ages and she gain a lot of weight

thanks

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Can' t wait!!!
It looks really interesting, I like this kind of lakorn.
And the girl that pair up with Pope, she ' s not even beautiful.
I don' t think that she can become a nangek in the future

cecilia

Staff member
Latest mv made Rita's character looks pitiful - i don't know who to feel sorry for now (might have to tune in to watch)

Anyway, this lakorn remind me of a mixture between NANG BARB and DOK SOM SEE THONG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Latest mv made Rita's character looks pitiful - i don't know who to feel sorry for now (might have to tune in to watch)

Anyway, this lakorn remind me of a mixture between NANG BARB and DOK SOM SEE THONG
its similar to the two lakorns u mention Ceci but heard they said Buang is more like Saab Poosa