[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"พลอย เฌอมาลย์" - "ปอ ทฤษฎี" กลับมาเจอกันอีกครั้งในละครพีเรียด"บ่วงบาป"ของ"โพลีพลัส"

"พลอย เฌอมาลย์" - "ปอ ทฤษฎี" กลับมาเจอกันอีกครั้งในละครพีเรียด"บ่วงบาป"ของ"โพลีพลัส"

ที่มา :: ทีวีพูล ฉบับที่1135(หน้าปก - ก้อย รัชวิน)
from Tv Pool Source

http://www.pantip.co.../A11654496.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is probably one of Ploy upcoming lakorn she mention that she'll be having another
lakorn for Polyplus

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I saw this thread too. But por and ploy again? Not sure if I like them together
I think their fans miss them since they name them as Koo-kwan
from the news said Ploy is playing nang'ek rai from the title sound like a revenge

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, i remember ploy saying she will have a lakorn for polyplus this year. i believe it says its a period drama too? hope pra'ek will be someone else but if its ploy then i guess ill be fine too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Again.
Well, hope to see the period one with Rome or other p'ek.
Thanks.
not sure the busy bee Rome be able I would want him more since Por doesn't look good
in period style seen him in Tard Ruk he look so awkward

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really they made it official that Por and Ploy an official koo kwan? When did this happen?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really they made it official that Por and Ploy an official koo kwan? When did this happen?
which is Pteam but nobody made a forum for them yet they had been koo-kwan after
pooyai lee finished Ploy had her own website/fanclub some of her fans made a wallpaper
of them says Por and Ploy Pteam

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is a period lakorn then I want P'Rome as pra'ek but I'll be fine with P'Por T and
Ploy :thumbsup:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Por T. he's a great actor. glad he get to work with a polyplus. Ploy is cute make a good match with Por, but want to see him pair up with new actress he haven't work with yet. he usually get pair up with same actress often like Pat,Namfon,Ploy,Taew,etc. he haven't pair up with many ch3
actress:Ann,Rita,Aff,Matt,Margie,Yaya,Mint,Cherry,Kim,Susie,etc.. want to see him pair up with varieties of actress will be a good change to see.