[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
เรื่อง บุพเพสันนิวาส น่าจะ เปิดกล้อง เมษายน ปีหน้า · ท่าน ใด เขียน บท ยัง ไม่ทราบ · พระนาง ยัง ไม่ทราบแน่ชัด
this should start in April of next year.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12922461/A12922461.html
cr-tara2004th

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow so long & FAR away...
its good and long far away so khun nong have time to reconsider the pra'ek i want a 3rd lakorn of RC cos they will be apart after samee kamalor but looks like the pra'ek will be Mart miracle is died down i had try my hardest requesting to khun nong

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
so are the rumoured pra'nangs
chompoo and mart
pope and matt

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so are the rumoured pra'nangs
chompoo and mart
pope and matt
the only that is confirm is Chompoo and as for the others they just rumor and rumors doesn't mean they are 100% in cos Khun Nong bet she's trying to surprise us again this is what makes me annoyed of

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
the only that is confirm is Chompoo and as for the others they just rumor and rumors doesn't mean they are 100% in cos Khun Nong bet she's trying to surprise us again this is what makes me annoyed of
lol...praek should be rome and the 2gen should be pope and mint cos i miss them so much

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
p rome wont be in here anymore
pls everyone give up hope
he already accepted a new lakorn (with new producer)
but dont know the detail now. soon will be annonced after khun samee na ja

and i heard that Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat was too simple not good enough from a thai fan .

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult

and i heard that Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat was too simple not good enough from a thai fan .
Don't judge the book by the cover. It's just fan said. The lakorn haven't film yet, these people that has nothing better to do give out their opinion already.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

a new producer aha now I'm thinking of samee tee tra, maybe Anne chose him
oh well we tried our hardest just to request to khun nong but good to know Chompoo has a lakorn for us to tune and Rome also they both so popular

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't judge the book by the cover. It's just fan said. The lakorn haven't film yet, these people that has nothing better to do give out their opinion already.
aha yep correct cos lately there is so many fanwar bashing on other people favourite koo-kwan its the fact that Chompoo she's Rome's new koo-kwan they are sad cos its not Rteam

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
but we still have a little hope case rome will finish shooting SPP in MAR next year
bpoop phea saniwaat will start in April next year
he can play two lakorns together