[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news credit to manager online
Chompoo will have 2 new lakorns coming 2013
this lakorn and sai see plerng
assuming the pra'ek is still Smart Krissada for Bpoop Phaeh Saniwat since it produce by khun nong broadcast
http://www.pantip.co.../A12755192.html
so sad the pra'ek isn't Rome
but the pra'ek isn't finalize yet so we still have hope and Chompoo is in here 100%

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
news credit to manager online
Chompoo will have 2 new lakorns coming 2013
this lakorn and sai see plerng
assuming the pra'ek is still Smart Krissada for Bpoop Phaeh Saniwat since it produce by khun nong broadcast
http://www.pantip.co.../A12755192.html
so sad the pra'ek isn't Rome
but the pra'ek isn't finalize yet so we still have hope and Chompoo is in here 100%
ngawww...still happy with rome and chompoo in this lakorn so i think i can live with it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.pantip.co.../A12799947.html
updates Broadcast has schedule to start opening of this lakorn with Chompoo end of this months Khun Nong offer Tik the pra'ek role but he rejected cos due to his 2 new lakorn
yah leum chun and manee mala now his regretting and thinking his doing is wrong Chompoo also asked him a question? :scratchhead2:
now they're waiting for the pra'ek to start this lakorn now they waiting for Mart to see what he says

thanks to Shampoo @spicyforum

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^^^not that i'm being greedy but i would love another rome and chompoo lakorn
i owe a big apology to mart fans that are out there but chompoo is romes

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^^^not that i'm being greedy but i would love another rome and chompoo lakorn
i owe a big apology to mart fans that are out there but chompoo is romes
haha well said this is the comment i want to hear 'Chompoo is reserve for Rome' I actually rooting the p'ek to be Rome since this is a romantic period lakorn like
Khun Seuk there will be romance love scene and also the pra'nang will be as lead and playing a parent too

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lol are they making him feel bad for turning down the role?
I know right. It seems like everyone want a piece of him (so do I :bhehe: ) , Maybe he will work with Khun Nong Broadcast after he finishes with his 3 lakorns na, In a mean while, Rome would do nicely in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tik or Rome or Peter is fine with me, as long as Chompoo is still in here.
I actually want to see Chompoo with Rome again or perhaps Mart please not Tik they will look awkward since Chomp and Tik's wife is best mate would be strange
having a love scene with your best friend husband and as for Peter he won't work since his new lakorn with Cherry will open in November

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It would be nice,if Khun Nong can get Om.
Om play for polyplus when his lakorn Ch3 so its hard to get him plus his schedule is full and Rome only has saab pra peng to work on khun samee filming is almost done heard its airing next months November but not sure yet

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • so, pra'ek is not fully confirm to be Smart,yet? I totally forgot Tik was offered to be in here until reporters ask him in an interview.hah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
  • so, pra'ek is not fully confirm to be Smart,yet? I totally forgot Tik was offered to be in here until reporters ask him in an interview.hah
the Tikker reject the role now his regretting cos he already accept his 2 lakorn and not sure Smart is in cos he had a fitting of wieng roy dao so there is hope maybe its Rome
as pra'ek since khun samee with chompoo is almost done filming and he only has saab pra peng