[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
This is a lakorn. Things don't make sense. Whenever someone gets shot, their loved ones just sit there crying instead of I don't know CALLING AN AMBULANCE??

Short answer is mai ruu. I don't know
..... how do you explain they forgot they have a phone in hand which they're always using anyway right up to the shooting scene .....

Haha.... well this lady lived...and went on to energetically try kill another 2. And not an easy job either for a shot-in-the-chest victim, she chloroformed & tasered them one by on a busy parking lot, lugged in the boot & changing to another car down another location miles & miles away, then dragged them to the alligator pond. (The production crew/script writer ought to be shot)
What is good is that the hero & the police came in for the rescue.

But how we love Thai movies.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha......what I'm saying is it's only in Thai drama land that bullets always only ever graze and guns even in the hands of the most sharpshooting professionals always misses.

Oh, this girl is a good actress? I think I've only seen her twice, the first movie I saw was very, very sad. But in this story she's so evil what she did throughout is eerily macabre
She is one of the best actresses of her generation. In my opinion. Hehe.

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
@lamchieu @phatman
Thank you. I have checked and added it already, the last one.

Seesan Awards 2018 (18/Apr/2018) = สีสันบันเทิง อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Highly popular lakorn of the year / ละครยอดนิยมแห่งปี
2. Bella - Sood Pang Leading actress of the year / นักแสดงหญิงสุดปังแห่งปี
3. Pope - Sood Pang Leading actor of the year /นักแสดงชายสุดปังแห่งปี
4. Bella & Pope – Koo Fin of the year / นักแสดงคู่ฟินแห่งปี
5. Boup Pe Sunniwaat’s actors and actresses – Best performance team of the year / ทีมนักแสดงยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี

Remark :

Sood Pang = สุดปัง (slang, very informal)
Sood (สุด) = super, extremely etc.
Pang (ปัง) = outstanding, so fine, so fly, to become famous or popular very fast etc.
Koo Fin = คู่ฟิน (slang, very informal)
Koo (คู่) = pairs

The word “Fin” comes from English, in Thailand it means = to be in the mood of seeing what is super or to be in the extreme emotion at that time (Many scenes in BPS make us fin (feel fin).

The Mass Communication Club of Thailand (21/Apr/2018) = ชมรมสมาพันธ์สื่อสารมวลชนแห่งประเทศไทย

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat- Oustanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Khun Nong – Best Producer/ผู้จัดละครยอดเยี่ยม/หน่อง-อรุโณชา
3. Bella – Outstanding actress/นักแสดงหญิงดีเด่น
4. Pope – Outstanding actor/นักแสดงชายดีเด่น
5. Joi – Best young actor/นักแสดงดาวรุ่งชายยอดเยี่ยม“ไอ้จ้อย” โมสต์-วิศรุต หิมรัตน์

Siam Dara Stars Awards 2018 (29/Jun/2018) = สยามดาราอวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwat - Best Lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยม
2. Bella - Popular actress or Superstar/นักแสดงหญิงยอดนิยม ราณี เคมเปญ
3. Pope - Popular actor or Superstar/นักแสดงชายยอดนิยม (ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ)
4. Big - Best supporting actor/นักแสดงสมทบยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (ศรุต วิจิตรตรานนท์)
5. P’ Mai - Best Directing / ผู้กำกับฯ ยอดเยี่ยม สาขาละคร โทรทัศน์ (ภวัต พนังคศิริ)
6. RomPaeng - Popular Opus/บทประพันธ์ ยอดนิยมสาขาละครโทรทัศน์ (รอมแพง จันทร์ยวีร์ สมปรีดา)
Remark : Best leading actor and best leading actress are Na det and Pook Look

Dara Inside Awards (13/Aug/2018) = ดาราอินไซด์อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best lakorn of the year/ ละครยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Rom Paeng - Best Opus -/บทประพันธ์ยอดเยี่ยม
3. Bella - Best leading actress /นักแสดงฝ่ายหญิงยอดเยี่ยม
4. P’ Mai - Best Directing /ผู้กำกับยอดเยี่ยม

MAYA AWARDS 2018 (8/Aug/2018) = มายา อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Top rated Lakorn /ละครยอดนิยมอันดับ 1 ขวัญใจมหาชน
2. Bella - Public favorite actress /ดารานำหญิงขวัญใจมหาชน
3. Bella - Public favorite charming actress /สาวเจ้าเสน่ห์ขวัญใจมหาชน
4. Khun Daeng - Best Lakorn Script /บทโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยม

Thailand Headlines Person of the Year Awards 2018 (27/Sep/2018)

1. Bella – Popular Award – popular actress of the year
2. Pope - Popular Award – popular actor of the year
3. Khun Nong – Popular Award for Culture and Entertainment

OK! Awards 2018 (20/Oct./2018) held by Ok Magazine

1. Team of Boup Pe Sunniwaat (actors and producer) - OK Spotlight /บุคคลที่มีความโดดเด่นที่สุดแห่งปี
2. Bella - male Heartthrob
3. Pope - Female Heartthrob

MAT Award 2018 (23/Nov./2018) held by Marketing Association of Thailand
- Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Silver Award

Dara Variety Award 2019 (19/Jan/2019) = ดาราวาไรตี้ อวอร์ด

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Best Lakorn of the year/ละครโทรทัศน์ยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี
2. Khun Nong - Outstanding person creating outstanding drama of the year/บุคคลดีเด่น สาขาสร้างสรรค์ละครดีเด่นแห่งปี/คุณหน่อง
3. Pope - Best actor /นักแสดงนำละครโทรทัศน์ชายยอดเยี่ยม/โป๊ป
4. Bella - Public favorite actress of the year /ดารามหาชนหญิงแห่งปี/เบลล่า
5. Mae Prig (Ampa Pu sit) - Best supporting actress /นักแสดงประกอบหญิงยอดเยี่ยม/อำภา ภูษิต/แม่ปริก
6. Aor Jaow Oie - Best original song composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan/ เพลงยอดเยี่ยมจากละครโทรทัศน์ (ออเจ้าเอย)/วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์

LINE TV AWARDS 2019 (12/Feb/2019)

2 awards being voted by lakorn fans /โดย 2 รางวัลที่มาจากการโหวตของแฟนละคร คือ
1. The scene of Kade making her face like GiG Suwajanee - Best Viral Scene/ คลิปไวรัลยอดเยี่ยม) ฉากแม่การะเกดเลียนแบบพี่กิ๊ก สุวัจนี
2. The scene of Kade, Date and Raeung were in the boat - Best Comedy Scene/ ฉากตลกยอดเยี่ยม ฉากคุณพี่หมื่น, หมื่นเรือง และ การะเกดอยู่บนเรือ
3. Boup Pe Sunniwaat - Content of the Year

33 Golden Darts Awards (16/Feb/2019) = โทรทัศน์ทองคำ ครั้งที่ 33

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Outstanding Lakorn/ละครดีเด่น
2. Bella - Outstanding leading actress /ดารานำหญิงดีเด่น
3. Louis – Outstanding supporting Actor /ดาราสนับสนุนชายดีเด่น
4. P’ Mai – Outstanding directing /ผู้กำกับดีเด่น
5. Khun Daeng - Best Lakorn Script /บทละครโทรทัศน์ดีเด่น
6. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Outstanding original song sang by Sarunyoo Winaipanich and composed by Wichien TanTiPiMonPan /เพลงละครดีเด่น

DNR Awards (I don’t know yet where and when, just translate from a picture people share)

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Best lakorn
2. Louis - Best supporting Actor / ดาราสนับสนุนชายยอดเยี่ยม

Remark Pope – Best leading actor from KSTD

Thailand Zocial Awards 2019 (28/Feb/2019)
Best Entertainment on Social Media (11 rewards) BPS got 3./สุดยอดความบันเทิงบนโซเชียลมีเดีย

1. Boup Pe Sunniwaat – Thai series
2. Bella – Actress
3. Pope – Actor
Thank you @Amata, @lamchieu, @phatman
for the comprehensive list.

I sure wish Pope can get a more deserving Best Actor award. Louis Scott was nominated and won Best Supporting Actor for BPS in the Asian TV Awards, why not Pope? :confused12::confused12: Considering the Asian TV Awards is a pretty prestigious one, as competitors include big players like Japan and Korea.

No offense to Louis Scott's fans, I feel his acting is just 'normal' in BPS, unlike Pope. Pope's every tweak of his eye brow or every curve of his lips, made us fall in love with his Khun P more and more. You could really feel that Pope has really "morphed" into his character.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
She is one of the best actresses of her generation. In my opinion. Hehe.
I saw her in this, and it's really very, very sad. She plays a stepmother & had a hard life throughout, although being married to a very rich man who loves her & shielded her past. I sort of begged as the story moves along that she'll find happiness at the end; in a sad way she did (the hero finally got on her side). She is a good actress; made me cry so much.
Talad Arom

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Thank you @Amata, @lamchieu, @phatman
for the comprehensive list.

I sure wish Pope can get a more deserving Best Actor award. Louis Scott was nominated and won Best Supporting Actor for BPS in the Asian TV Awards, why not Pope? :confused12::confused12: Considering the Asian TV Awards is a pretty prestigious one, as competitors include big players like Japan and Korea.

No offense to Louis Scott's fans, I feel his acting is just 'normal' in BPS, unlike Pope. Pope's every tweak of his eye brow or every curve of his lips, made us fall in love with his Khun P more and more. You could really feel that Pope has really "morphed" into his character.
@CPY said "Nataraj is something like Oscar of Thailand" and that one hasn't come out yet. So we still have hope for Pope?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@CPY said "Nataraj is something like Oscar of Thailand" and that one hasn't come out yet. So we still have hope for Pope?
Hahahaha. I'm not sure. Y'all think Pope deserves an Oscar for his performance as Khun P'Muen?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuxmxggGfK/?hl=en

New news, anybody care to translate. All I got was Rom Paeng mother is unwell, and the mention of Bella and Got Jirayu:confused12:
Hmmm. I'm not sure. I understood just as much as you did. Haha.
-Rom Paeng's mom is a little ill.
-Making of is still hard as they have to do their thorough research on the history and stuff.
-Waiting for everyone's qeue to clear??
-Those for sure are Pope, Bella and Got?

@Rachfull Help.