[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@Fikachu, I noticed you have been missing lately, is everything ok over your end?
Thanks for your concern:icon12: It's been 2 months since I've been in this thread.I was a bit afraid to join in again since I know I'll have a lot to catch up on and I don't have time.
Everything's alright:)It was just that so many things happened after my trip and it was one after another. It was quite tiring and overwhelming at times so I couldn't join all of you so soon.
Currently in the middle of my semester.I can't do it like last time though (finding so much info and translating a bit),but whenever I do come across something I'll post:thumbup:
I can't believe a year has passed since BPS was first aired. It feels like I inly found out about it yesterday!:icon12:I really miss those fangirling moments a lot and all those memes, those jokes, the concert etc. It's great that some of you are still here making this thread alive:icon12::worship2: Is this the thread with the most posts already?:aaaaa::cheer: I'm currently on 1542 so it'll take a while for me to catch up:)

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for your concern:icon12: It's been 2 months since I've been in this thread.I was a bit afraid to join in again since I know I'll have a lot to catch up on and I don't have time.
Everything's alright:)It was just that so many things happened after my trip and it was one after another. It was quite tiring and overwhelming at times so I couldn't join all of you so soon.
Currently in the middle of my semester.I can't do it like last time though (finding so much info and translating a bit),but whenever I do come across something I'll post:thumbup:
I can't believe a year has passed since BPS was first aired. It feels like I inly found out about it yesterday!:icon12:I really miss those fangirling moments a lot and all those memes, those jokes, the concert etc. It's great that some of you are still here making this thread alive:icon12::worship2: Is this the thread with the most posts already?:aaaaa::cheer: I'm currently on 1542 so it'll take a while for me to catch up:)
@Fikachu, so good to see you back!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:Glad to hear it is just studies that is keeping you away :) Yes, do drop by often whenever possible :angel10:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yes. It's official. This thread has the most comments! Hehe.

Please come back after it semester is over!

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha. I'm not sure. Y'all think Pope deserves an Oscar for his performance as Khun P'Muen?

Hmmm. I'm not sure. I understood just as much as you did. Haha.
-Rom Paeng's mom is a little ill.
-Making of is still hard as they have to do their thorough research on the history and stuff.
-Waiting for everyone's qeue to clear??
-Those for sure are Pope, Bella and Got?

@Rachfull Help.
As per Leocadia told me, you got it correctly. The script writer’s mom is sick so script writing is on hold now. The novelist is working hard to finish it as schedule (in April I think). And those who are confirmed to join PL are Pope, Bell and Got

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@Fikachu Glad see you back, good luck on your studies :).

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello again, girl! Hey, @Fikachu what's this about being afraid to join in again? You should know already there's no hard or fast rules here, you don't need to wait to catch up, you can read as & when - even I was away for much longer months than you; till today I haven't been able to finish reading either. So it's nice to have you here again! You have real life things like school & work & stuff, we all do, so come when you can - because this is still a happy family! Glad you're back!

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I wouldn’t hold my breath for that, his character in Pi Muon is not edgy enough for those awards
You're right, it's not. Much as we love him it's just not as intense as we would let's say Aum Artichart in JLR, it's simply not enough to merit such an honour. So let's aim slightly lower - a Thai equivalent to the BAFTA Awards maybe? I mean anything! Anything! Just as long as Pope wins SOMETHING to clinch status of a heart-throb.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
As per Leocadia told me, you got it correctly. The script writer’s mom is sick so script writing is on hold now. The novelist is working hard to finish it as schedule (in April I think). And those who are confirmed to join PL are Pope, Bell and Got
And those are the top 3! Which means it's seriously on! I hope they'll confirm soon with the others the entire Khun Loong homestead, Reung & Janward, Petchracha, Arjaan, etc.
Do you think the novelist would work with a ghostwriter to finish this fast & way ahead of time?