[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
@June31sg

*** It is such a long video. I use google translator to help but I’m not sure. Some part you might have to guess.

*** This video is about Pope answering questions about the relationship with Muay Li and about an IG user posting attacking him. In the video he is asked about his knee also.

Asked about today's activities and many fan club coming to meet him

- Fans haven't seen him for a while so he thinks they may be like to meet him and join the activities. Then he spends longer time with them.

Asked about his knee as today he plays futsal

- Before this event he had a pain in his right knee and went to see a doctor but now it is ok.

Asked if this affecting his daily life

- He says yes and he has to be careful when jumping or turning round. He thinks this injury will be with him for a long time. It’s like a car that has had changed a new part but it won't not be good as it used to be. He takes care of his knee by strengthening muscles and using hot and cold compress to increase flexibility of the tendons.

Asked if there would be a problem when playing football

- He cannot play hard. But it is ok if he plays with other actors, play for a charity or a friendly match. There used to be a doctor advising him not to play football anymore and go to swim instead. But he says he cannot because he loves football. He loves it since he was young and he likes to play it with friends. The last match he could play for 85 minutes without knee injury. The lawn might help support the knee. He only felt stiff as he did many things that day.

- Pope also tells about the annual event of Channel 3 this year. Football will be played full time. There won’t be other performances inserted during the competition. He is very happy with this policy.

About Muay Li

He knows her and their relationship like a brother and sister.

About the IG user named “Patty” posting on IG attacking him like “Man up, come out to accept what you did.” When people post asking her (Patty), she never answers and closed her IG account.

- Pope says this has happened to him for a long time. When he has a popular lakorn, this issue usually comes out. He will do nothing.
- He doesn’t care because he doesn’t know who she is. She maybe the same person or the same group who did the same thing last year (when BPS was popular).

Asked why it must be him, not other actors

- Pope says he cannot answer. It may be his karma. He used to have some girlfriends in the past. It maybe what he did making him get something back. When this happens he just says the truth.

Asked that what would you do if this happens times and again. Would you like to sue her or not?

- Pope says that if they would like to say, let them say. Karma is not his but theirs. Anything he has done he knows well in his mind. Karma will be with people who do it, so he doesn’t care if she would do it again. It is the same story, the same person who he doesn’t know what she wants and who she is. She usually creates a new account to attack him and then closes it, so he let her go. Now when he meets anyone he likes, he’s scared, so at this moment he likes to keep himself single.

- He won’t sue her. He says what he would get from suing her. There are many people who know him, understand him and give him moral support. Usually everything has 2 sides. Everyone always has both some people who like him and understand him and some who don’t. So it is better letting people see and judge by themselves.

Asked if this would affect his work and his being presenter

- He says this always happens to him since he started being an actor nearly 8 years. He’s still the same. He is to work as usual. Some jobs still come to him though he has passed some various problems or bad things.

Asked how he could cope with it

- He says that she can whether hurt him or not depending on his own. He has proved that no matter what happens to him, good or bad, he can come through because of consciousness in his mind. He can do it not because of her having to stop attacking him but he can do by not holding himself on what she says about him. Whoever says he is good, bad or praiseworthy, that is their thinking.

He also says that sometimes life is like a dream. Finally it would pass. Who hurt him, let them do, who admire him, let them do, but he still continue his life according to the virtues his has.

Asked about promising to his fans to do good things

- He would like to do his best. He thinks only "Thank you" is not enough for his fan club. It is so small when compared with what they have done for him. Last year when BPS was popular and he was attacked, everyone (fan club) said P' Pope su su na (P' Pope fighting, fighting). So he thinks if he can do anything that is good and they can see, it would be the best things to pay them back. Anyway he is a human being so he may have something that is not good also.

Asked if he used to do such things that being attacked

- He says no matter what she tells, she doesn’t exist. He doesn’t know who she is and why she wants to hurt him. She has to come out to say things, so he could talk to her, to know if he is really like that. But he doesn’t know about her so he has to let her go.

- If asked he used to do those things being in the news or not. He says it is not 100%. Some stories have the truth of 50%, some have of 20% and some are not the truth at all. But it is useless to say because only we ourselves must know that we are good or bad and which one is more.

Asked if his mother getting the news

- He says his mother doesn’t care. She doesn't cling herself with such matter. When he has a problem he consult her. She will talk about Dharma which he already knows. Dharma is in nature. So now he rarely consult her because he knows he can come through on his own.

- At the end of the video Pope is asked that he says as if he won’t have any girl.

Pope says “Me = มี = I will”
Who is this Muay Li & is she pretty? But isn't that good that everytime someone claims he's got a thing with some girl he'll say they're like brother & sister? But wait! Ehh heyy actually most of the these Thai actors say the same thing!! Male & female always brother & sister haha, not many dares say outright "she's my gal".

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Me, obviously :rolleyes:
I knew you were gonna say that. :p

Whatever happened to his knee? Only knew he had surgery prior to filming Love Destiny

Girl, I know where you’re getting at

He messed it up bad that one year they were filming BPS, so he got surgery.

https://www.facebook.com/584282405273965/posts/776122036090000/

lol what is boy doing to Pope? Boy seems so hilarious .. Pope looks straight up uncomfortable :risas3::pancarta:
He must be so glad they 're taking out the performance portion this year. Haha.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Popes line chat with Muey Li got leaked and he was so naughty in his messages lol So he asked her to send him a picture and when she did it he said “looks like we’ll have to meet tonight”. Damn Pope is soo naughty :naughty2: Thanks to @KitKat516 for the translation! @Rachfull and @phatman, your samee is cheating on both of y’all :risas3: Seems like he’s not satisfied with any of you guys lool

Last edited:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Popes line chat with Muey Li got leaked and he was so naughty in his messages lol So he asked her to send him a picture and when she did it he said “looks like we’ll have to meet tonight”. Damn Pope is soo naughty :naughty2: Thanks to @KitKat516 for the translation!
Is that really his? Because he confirm they're just bro and sis. Recently his scandal of the last year returned and he had to clear it with news. It included his relationship with this Muey Li. Do you have any ideal who is she?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is that really his? Because he confirm they're just bro and sis. Recently his scandal of the last year returned and he had to clear it with news. It included his relationship with this Muey Li. Do you have any ideal who is she?
That’s what KitKat said and she’s a fluent Thai speaker so she knows more than I do. Also never trust any celebrity when they say they are just “bro and sis”. Thai celebs alwayssss use that dumb excuse even if it’s 100% obvious that they are dating. Tons of celebs have used that excuse and will continue using that excuse. Just take a look at Nychaa and Tono. They always see they are just “Pee Nong” but it’s pretty obvious they are a couple. And I’m not sure who the girl is. Just know her name only

bit

sarNie Adult
What’s up with Pope and leaked text messages, didn’t last year he had one, now this year. Is it the same person or new one? But then he is single, why the fuss?

Eagerly waiting for Krong Karm to see Bella change her character totally from the bubbly Katesurang.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Popes line chat with Muey Li got leaked and he was so naughty in his messages lol So he asked her to send him a picture and when she did it he said “looks like we’ll have to meet tonight”. Damn Pope is soo naughty :naughty2: Thanks to @KitKat516 for the translation! @Rachfull and @phatman, your samee is cheating on both of y’all :risas3: Seems like he’s not satisfied with any of you guys lool
Dannggg the more I hear about สามี, the more I think all the shy awkwardness is just an act :risas3: He knows we wouldn't be able to contain ourselves if he showed how dang sexy he can be

Also, are we sure that was even him?? It just doesn't sound like something the shy awkward samee would say :confused12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Dannggg the more I hear about สามี, the more I think all the shy awkwardness is just an act :risas3: He knows we wouldn't be able to contain ourselves if he showed how dang sexy he can be

Also, are we sure that was even him?? It just doesn't sound like something the shy awkward samee would say :confused12:
If he stays shy it's probably what you've been having him do while in that basement! Oh Rach!!

But seriously I feel he's shy when around people he's not close to. If you see in the events when he's surrounded by his soccer buddies (King, Phet, Great, Boy, Nadech, Louis, etc) he's comfortable - though he still doesn't seem to have the total confidence the others have. Poor boy! It's those stilted movements, the quiet smiles - that's him all the way, only in his movies then you don't see him like that; he's perfect when acting. Pope don't look like someone who thinks "Hey, I'm very handsome! I've got a great voice! I'm a terrific dancer!" because he's not & he's aware of it. Right now he's probably even surprised he's rated like a sex symbol & idolised by everyone! @phatman is right to point out his awkward hands - when actually our adorable samee is Mr. Awkward Everything!

Ok, a question : @Amata or you guys living in Thailand - in most of the dramas when the characters choose a beach holiday they'll 99.9% say "Hua Hin". Is this a very beautiful beach in the country?