[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Y’all , another reason I love Kade! She’s always standing up for gender equality and is surely one of a kind n’ek.

Well, she is from our time but mostly because she's sharp & bright & knows when she's right, a personality who won't stand for any of the Ayutthaya's caveman male nonsense aka Khun Muen. It's to her credit the other guys never gave her grief & gave her the respect the moment they met her; strangely they're also in awe of her! - Petchracha & his son Luang Surasak, Kosa Ban, Hot Guy (Luang Sriyot), the temple wiseman Ajaan Chipakow, Khun Rheung - and Khun Loong. (Even Constantine is a little wary of her & in the end accepted she'll be part of his family's lives) The script shines her up too because these are mostly real men in history & our 21st century girl made her own mark on them.

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's the way of Thaibiz, they do fan service to the max and very indulgent with their fans. Push once came Vietnam and he told us we can hold hand and hug him as much as we want. Ain't them the best celebs lot? I would love to have a chance to sniff Pope out lol :naughty2::naughty2:
Me too! If he is just inches away, I believe I will be drooling so much that he would definitely notice me!:angel10::angel10:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Are you cold?

After his return from France, Date don't care much that anyone watching sees how heavy he's laying it around Kade. Sniffing her flower right up, bodies intimately close (like he's spooning haha) & whispering enticing stuff - all these in broad daylight & in front of Joi!! And who's the other guy? (his dad's assistant). While away, he seems to have developed some kind of cockiness where she's concerned, like he's holding this power over her.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Me too! If he is just inches away, I believe I will be drooling so much that he would definitely notice me!:angel10::angel10:
Maybe is it the Thai culture that when they "wai" or bow as opposed to the Westernised handshake that act in itself is a somewhat humble thing? That they placed themselves "lower" out of respect (to the person they greet). So when they meet fans it's the same thing - the fan is respected for the attention they gave? And thus why Thai celebrities is easily accessible to their fans at these big events.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
You’re barely finding out about this looool Yes it’s happening! They already had the fitting a while ago and started filming. There is already some BTS pictures too.
I really didn't! I thought they were still "talking about it". I guess because I'm getting back into things slowly & looked for cheer elsewhere with the other heroes. Well, this is such great news! New Pope/Bells to root for!!

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
After his return from France, Date don't care much that anyone watching sees how heavy he's laying it around Kade. Sniffing her flower right up, bodies intimately close (like he's spooning haha) & whispering enticing stuff - all these in broad daylight & in front of Joi!! And who's the other guy? (his dad's assistant). While away, he seems to have developed some kind of cockiness where she's concerned, like he's holding this power over her.
He must have adopted the westernized way, after being away in France for 2 years.... you can see, after his return, he was no longer shy and more open in showing his affection :icon12::icon12:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
He must have adopted the westernized way, after being away in France for 2 years.... you can see, after his return, he was no longer shy and more open in showing his affection :icon12::icon12:
He also probably saw that French girls (or any Westernised females he met there) are more daring & vocal - the way his Kade is not the Ayutthaya type of limpet. So he goes in knowing she's going to give everything back! Because he wouldn't pull this type of stunt with Janward! Pope is really a good actor heheee.... when they were in the woods & he asked if she can French kiss & she said yes - I really laughed at this point because his eyes is almost going like one of those looney tunes cartoons which can twirl & twirl like a barber's pole.