[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mine was the original one. Thanks for the giver as well. I consider it as my advance birthday gift. Of course the original one got no subtitles. And I got a 3D hologram postcard and a booklet as well. How is @phatman version?

Yes, this version of Mussaya is the remake version and the rating beat the lakorn Leh Lub Salurb Rarng. Mookda is super cute in this. The novelist of the story is from Southern Thai so he love to use Southern Thai as the setting. As for the song, it is a classic by our country. The Mussaya lakorn is subbed by Neko. Give it a try and you will fin for Lak and Mussaya.
My version is the official one and it's amazing! Too bad no subs though. Still upset. .
Sigh.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Omg if it works I'm going to fly my butt there!!
@phatman
I don’t think it’ll work out though :sad6: the last couple of times, TLM Live was going to bring Pong Nawat and also Sek Loso here,, things didn’t go according to plan, they didn’t come, and I’m sure TLM Live spent a lot of time organizing and planning things. Prob losing a lot money too .. :crybaby2: maybe that’s why they haven’t posted anything on their fb page in like a year! so yeah, I’m sad but still hopeful ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman
I don’t think it’ll work out though :sad6: the last couple of times, TLM Live was going to bring Pong Nawat and also Sek Loso here,, things didn’t go according to plan, they didn’t come, and I’m sure TLM Live spent a lot of time organizing and planning things. Prob losing a lot money too .. :crybaby2: maybe that’s why they haven’t posted anything on their fb page in like a year! so yeah, I’m sad but still hopeful ;)
Awe really?? Didn't they recently get Weir?? I mean Weir is pretty big and to be able to get him that's huge! I can care less about Pong and Sek Loso. Hahaha.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Mine was the original one. Thanks for the giver as well. I consider it as my advance birthday gift. Of course the original one got no subtitles. And I got a 3D hologram postcard and a booklet as well. How is @phatman version?

Yes, this version of Mussaya is the remake version and the rating beat the lakorn Leh Lub Salurb Rarng. Mookda is super cute in this. The novelist of the story is from Southern Thai so he love to use Southern Thai as the setting. As for the song, it is a classic by our country. The Mussaya lakorn is subbed by Neko. Give it a try and you will fin for Lak and Mussaya.
Thanks @CPY for that brief info on the novelist. Why am I not surprised that you would know of these things? I have yet to learn more of the set-up of lakorns than merely what I'm doing now - enjoying their productions only if there's subs. You can tell his love by the way he featured his country in this story; even if Massaya's birthplace scenes weren't a lot the scenery, way of life, the people (eg her grandpa) they're done so beautifully it makes your heart full.

CPY

GotomySin
Thanks @CPY for that brief info on the novelist. Why am I not surprised that you would know of these things? I have yet to learn more of the set-up of lakorns than merely what I'm doing now - enjoying their productions only if there's subs. You can tell his love by the way he featured his country in this story; even if Massaya's birthplace scenes weren't a lot the scenery, way of life, the people (eg her grandpa) they're done so beautifully it makes your heart full.
I remember the original version is much more nicer but the storyline is a little bit of incense because initially they are blood related cousins. But for the remake version they changed this. I'm glad too, there are certain hit and miss but I do enjoy the chemistry to Lak and Mussaya. You may try Panthakarn Rak later for Mookda and Bank lakorn and the rating beat Likit Ruk.