[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’m becoming a Pope fan and even asked TLM Live on Facebook (the ones who have held Thai concerts with stars like Lift & Oil , Mos,etc. and meet and greets like Weir) if they’ll bring Pope over to the USA. Hopefully I get a response :worship2::worship2::worship2:

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
The song and selected scenes are perfect. Love this so much :icon12::icon12::love::love:
:icon12::icon12: Glad you enjoyed it! The hardest parts were finding the right scenes (cuz there are SO many!) and also editing, and then the funnest part was putting the scenes in the right place to match the lyrics in the song ❤

Also,, is Pope left handed?? I didn’t know that! I saw him painting with his left hand,, just like learning random facts:)

Last edited:

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
:icon12::icon12: Glad you enjoyed it! The hardest parts were finding the right scenes (cuz there are SO many!) and also editing, and then the funnest part was putting the scenes in the right place to match the lyrics in the song ❤

Also,, is Pope left handed?? I didn’t know that! I saw him painting with his left hand,, just like learning random facts:)
My dear @maimyang, please say you will make more clips cos you are really good at it:clap::clap: There are many cute scenes where Por Date would snoop behind Kade, and when she bumped into him, she would say adoringly: "Khun P er...." and then rub her nose :naughty2:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi everyone. Just dropping by to say that I just received a gift from my friend. It is a BPS DVD Boxset. Yay!
@CPY - happy for you, girl! But ahh..... has it got subtitles though? I'm thinking of my own misadventure with the cheated DVDs from Koh Sa Mui.

Oh, CPY, you being Malaysian you would know this old folk song right? I thought it's a touching piece the way it's done in this Massaya story, the leads looked so beautiful in the moonlight .....(to all you guys, this song is in praise of a dark-skinned girl). @Rachfull @phatman

CPY

GotomySin
@CPY - happy for you, girl! But ahh..... has it got subtitles though? I'm thinking of my own misadventure with the cheated DVDs from Koh Sa Mui.

Oh, CPY, you being Malaysian you would know this old folk song right? I thought it's a touching piece the way it's done in this Massaya story, the leads looked so beautiful in the moonlight .....(to all you guys, this song is in praise of a dark-skinned girl). @Rachfull @phatman

Mine was the original one. Thanks for the giver as well. I consider it as my advance birthday gift. Of course the original one got no subtitles. And I got a 3D hologram postcard and a booklet as well. How is @phatman version?

Yes, this version of Mussaya is the remake version and the rating beat the lakorn Leh Lub Salurb Rarng. Mookda is super cute in this. The novelist of the story is from Southern Thai so he love to use Southern Thai as the setting. As for the song, it is a classic by our country. The Mussaya lakorn is subbed by Neko. Give it a try and you will fin for Lak and Mussaya.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

Good job, please do continue :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I think he's ambidexter, draw and write by left hand but I see other activities he use the right one.