[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
YASSS!!!REJOICE EVERYBODY! FULL RAW IS OUT:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Now we just have to wait for subs:)
Hmmm I just realised it's only 1 hour long...I thought the whole thing was 2 hours long:confused12:Did advertisement take up the other 1 hour?o_OGosh, I wonder how much those slots must have cost to advertise products during the airing.
Ch3 didn't televise the whole fanmeeting. Some parts were omitted, basically the individual/ with guest singing as well as guys & gals group singing. They used footage from fanmeet of the 1st night. In the last minute of the video, there are some scenes that they quickly show. Some of those are from the 2nd night e.g Por Date's dad coming onto stage, 'accidental' shove of Pope into Bella, part of Bella and Pope re-enacting lo sam pao scene, Great singing.

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!

Fikachu

Good to be back!
YASSS!!!REJOICE EVERYBODY! FULL RAW IS OUT:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Now we just have to wait for subs:)
Hmmm I just realised it's only 1 hour long...I thought the whole thing was 2 hours long:confused12:Did advertisement take up the other 1 hour?o_OGosh, I wonder how much those slots must have cost to advertise products during the airing.
Ch3 didn't televise the whole fanmeeting. Some parts were omitted, basically the individual/ with guest singing as well as guys & gals group singing. They used footage from fanmeet of the 1st night. In the last minute of the video, there are some scenes that they quickly show. Some of those are from the 2nd night e.g Por Date's dad coming onto stage, 'accidental' shove of Pope into Bella, part of Bella and Pope re-enacting lo sam pao scene, Great singing.
Whoever uploaded the video posted this comment along with the video:
"สำหรับเทปบันทึกภาพการแสดงสด FAN MEETING บุพเพสันนิวาส จะกี่ภพชาติก็ขาดเธอไม่ได้ แบบย้อนหลังนี้ จะไม่สามารถลงคลิปแบบครบทุกเพลงตามที่ออนแอร์ทางทีวีได้นะคะ เพราะจะเกิดปัญหาด้านลิขสิทธิ์เพลง อาจทำให้บางช่วงขาดหายไปนะคะ แต่ยังคงฟินกันได้อยู่แอดรับรองค่ะ ^^ "

I googled translated it:
"For live recording tape FAN MEETING. I can not live without you. This is a retrospective. I can not download all music on air on TV. The problem is copyright. May cause some missing it. But still, I have been waiting for you."

So now I understand why this isn't the full version. The songs that they sang in groups, duos or individually are someone else's songs so they have copyrights. They can only air those BPS related ones since it belongs to them. Eheh *embarrased emoji* I admit I was too greedy *another embarrassed emoji*. I should be grateful that they have tried to upload as much as they can. :thumbup:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Hello ladies, (sounds like all ladies here but pls correct me if I'm wrong. No offense meant at all)

I just found this discussion thread a few days ago and have been binge reading your posts! I am so glad to find a group that loves BPS and Pope and Bella as much as I do, and whom I can discuss my obssession with in English. The thread is so hilarious!
Welcome! Join in on the fun and share your obsession with us because we are no different. haha

Huh? Nobody here's obsessed with Pope's hands. Nope. Not in the slightest.
Lies :risas3:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I haven't had time to check things out but it seems CH3 cut the part of Pope's solo and Pope fans are raging with it. @Fikachu did they cut it for real? That part was phenomenon, the way fans interacted with him and the light boards plays, papers drop. I'm seriously pissed off if they did. I was looking for the full version of it :fighting3::sad6::sad6:

Magal55

sarNie Egg
I haven't had time to check things out but it seems CH3 cut the part of Pope's solo and Pope fans are raging with it. @Fikachu did they cut it for real? That part was phenomenon, the way fans interacted with him and the light boards plays, papers drop. I'm seriously pissed off if they did. I was looking for the full version of it :fighting3::sad6::sad6:
I wanted to see that part of the show too. That song is so lovely.

For those who want to hear the original with Eng subs, here’s the link