[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Fikachu @Rachfull @CPY

Here is what they are talking about in the video.

Pope……………..Let me clamp the Mai before (He bends down pretending to clamp the microphone with his legs.)
Kalamare……...Ouc!!!
Pope……………..No one helps me to hold it.
Kalamare……...You can clamp it while I hold it for you. (She is joking)
Pope…….……....Laughing
Kalamare………Khon Arai!!.. to clamp a microphone giving people goosebumps.
Kalamare……………….. Calls a man to help…….
Pope …………….Today I’m putting a white suit too. Fortunately this suit is long.
Pope……………. Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai - Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag Eeek Laow.
Kalamare……….Next time, if you hire Pope, no need to give him a microphone as he carries/has his own one. (She says he carries/has his own one, hope you know which one. It is naughty)

Mai = ไมค์ = ไมโครโฟน = Microphone (The Thai people call it shortly)
Khon = person/human Arai = what
Khon Arai would be = What person and the one that @Rachfull translates “what kind of person would do this? I think it would be ok.
Eeek Laow = again
Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai - Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag is an idiom means :

= The matter of the cow hasn’t disappeared yet, the matter of the buffalo comes up.
= The matter of the cow still exist/hasn’t’ finished, the matter of the buffalo comes up.
= The matter/problem still exists but the new matter/problem comes up.

Pope said today he was putting a white suit too and it was good that his suit was long. He said that because the last time he went to an event, he put on white jeans with tight crotch and his shirt was shorter than this suit. That day people and photographers tended to be interested in his tight crotch more than his face.

People still shared and talked about his jeans with tight crotch while he went to this event.

So Kalamare’s idiom would mean :

Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai = People still share and talk about your jeans with tight crotch.

Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag = Today people would talk about the microphone clamped with your legs too.
Thank you for giving the full translation @Amata! That makes a lot more sense than what I got :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hello ladies, (sounds like all ladies here but pls correct me if I'm wrong. No offense meant at all)

I just found this discussion thread a few days ago and have been binge reading your posts! I am so glad to find a group that loves BPS and Pope and Bella as much as I do, and whom I can discuss my obssession with in English. The thread is so hilarious!
Yet another new friend! Hi! And welcome!!!!

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@Amata The books that you had mentioned is the Manii series. Whoa! Because my friend used that too but hers also digital version. Anyone sell it hardcopy? I might want to buy it.
Here is the website you can buy it online but it is in Thai. I don't know if your friend could help. In the web the books' cover are displayed at the right of the tab "Features" just scroll down

http://www.suksapanpanit.com/index.php?route=common/home

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was worse off than you!!! I was shopping at Central World around 3pm without realising Pope would be promoting Miracle is all around at 5pm. Because of the big crowd, my BFF and I decided to get out of there!! I could almost kill myself when we went back to the Hotel that night and i saw the event on Youtube. I was soooooo close!! Only found this thread and you lovely ladies after I returned to Singapore....
Oh my!!! I would've killed myself. HahH