[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
I really can't wait for the fanmeet to air and to be translated!

I was in Bangkok in September, and somehow missed the posters in Central World about P'Pope's appearance. Saw that he was there on IG the next evening while having drinks with hubby and friend. Told my hubby, "Why am I here with you when I could be seeing P'Pope at CW????" Hahaha. My hubby is very understanding about my P'Pope obsession.

I almost bought tickets for the fan meet even though I would only understand 10% at most. And seriously considered flying up again just for that weekend but difficult to take leave as I just started a new job. REGRETTTTT
Oh, we were both in BKK at the same time!!! Where are you from? Maybe next time, we go together :aaaaa: I too wanted to buy tix for the fanmeet beginning Oct BUT I don't understand a word of Thai!! Had to shelf the idea in the end :sad6::sad6::sad6:

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling

Magal55

sarNie Egg
Oh, we were both in BKK at the same time!!! Where are you from? Maybe next time, we go together :aaaaa: I too wanted to buy tix for the fanmeet beginning Oct BUT I don't understand a word of Thai!! Had to shelf the idea in the end :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Hi June31sg,

I am also from SG :). We should have gone together and labelled ourselves as the "We Don't Understand but We Still Love You" group.

Last edited:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you very much for the link, my dear.... just back from lunch and can only catch glimpses here n there....

Btw, just curious, is BKK having holiday today? Why are they airing the fanmeet on such an odd day as well as odd time? Wouldn't most people be at school/work and won't be able to catch it??
Yes today is Chulalongkorn Day (23 Oct). The King Chulalongkorn (Rama the fifth)passed away this date.