[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@Fikachu why there’re just you and me here lol? Where is everyone else? Aren’t they excited when the fanmeet is just tomorrow?
To be exact,20 hours more to fanmeet:cheer::aaaaa::thumbup::angel10:
Maybe they're busy...I know that around 2-3 hours later there'll be a few members active online here.

Yeah I did. But kept coming back so they gave up and let me in lol
Haha same!I thought it would take longer than 30 minutes...

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Lol does someone know what the interview is about? I read translation of caption of IG posts (in spoiler below).I think Pope said he wants to have a girlfriend but he can't find one yet.He likes/has a crush on someone but he keeps looking away/doesn't dare. That's what I get from the translations.Not entirely sure if accurate.Must be I guess...the word 'jealous' keeps popping up!

If it's really true then I say,
"Pope!Go for it!Why you so slow?!Later someone else will grab her!"
I wish I can be his matchmaker/cupid.Then I can shove him to face her and make him confess:p

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Oh no no no no. Pls can’t be true. I would die from disappointment. CH3 probably want to sell the fanmeet vids :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: greedy bags
https://www.facebook.com/584282405273965/posts/706832349685636/
Sad to say I think it's true.The translation reads:
...admin broadcastthaitv has reported the phone will not be brought into the room fan meeting and will (give) after the end...

Wah...really milking the money out of this whole BPS phenomenon...:BangHead:Now,I'm not so sure if I can find pics or clips of the fanmeet if no phones are allowed in there...:(

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
HOW CAN SAMEE LOOK SO HOT IN A JACKET AND REGULAR PANTS seriously a girl in my Thai class is going to Thailand for Thanksgiving and I'd go and spend my entire time there stalking Pope :risas3::risas3::risas3: