[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
If it is really this one it isn't a remake or from the book. According to the writer this is a new original one.I was sad that Taew turned down this drama so we couldn't see her and Pope but i'm so happy now that it goes to Bell (even not confirm yet) however i hope it doesn't change again.
But I thought yesterday the translation said something about Tae that she was never offered the role, it was made fresh for Bella alone. So she wasn't crossed over or anything - the role is solely hers. And I believed it because Bells is like an elite now with the success of BPS - that they made a thing specially for her and Pope.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I was about to throw a coconut your way - and then when 3) came up I wished I know where exactly this uni location which you're studying Thai from is
:angel10: Just a place where awesome people go who don't know who Pope and Yaya are but if they did they'd ship them too :celebrate16:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
11 more pages to 1350 ..... so are we giving @Rachfull a heave ho this time? But she's started a new school year!! And new semesters get busy!! And she'll sleep over all her books!! So.........
I'll try to be on, but I can't make any promises...:sad6: I promise I won't be mad at you guys if I don't get to top the page because I wasn't on. Life is crazy

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But I thought yesterday the translation said something about Tae that she was never offered the role, it was made fresh for Bella alone. So she wasn't crossed over or anything - the role is solely hers. And I believed it because Bells is like an elite now with the success of BPS - that they made a thing specially for her and Pope.
Whatever the case it's Matt now! Hehe.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG