[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
-Pope's character is a foul mouth lawyer
-Bella's is a straightforward person who always speak what she thinks
-A love rival drama
-Romantic drama style
I guess they haven't released much about the plot.
I'm curious...what do you guys think the plot will be like with a foul mouthed lawyer p'ek and a straightforward honest n'ek?
Anyone wanna throw in any guesses/ideas here?Maybe you can even make it into a fanfiction:)
The plot sounds like Legal High but LH do not have that romance taint.

CPY

GotomySin
Even I found Great is not up on par for his role at Samee. Just my personal view.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Not really related, but I just signed up to rake Thai at my school! There are literally nine people in my class, but the teacher's name looks like she's from Thailand :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I'm actually super excited!
Good for you!I'd take it if my school offers it.But my school only offers Mandarin,Korean and French.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Even I found Great is not up on par for his role at Samee. Just my personal view.
The way Great portray the character in Samaee was soft. The production and directing was so PG. I didn’t like the remake at all. He wasn’t that aggressive in the remake of Captain/Pim lakorn either. I thought he was really aggressive in the beginning of “Kulrab Rai Glai Ruk” lakorn with Matt. I still like him anyway. Let’s hope he gets aggressive in that new lakorn with Kao.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The way Great portray the character in Samaee was soft. The production and directing was so PG. I didn’t like the remake at all. He wasn’t that aggressive in the remake of Captain/Pim lakorn either. I thought he was really aggressive in the beginning of “Kulrab Rai Glai Ruk” lakorn with Matt. I still like him anyway. Let’s hope he gets aggressive in that new lakorn with Kao.
i get why Great wasn't so aggressive in the remake of samee though cause Preem was like 16 years old at the time of filming. Yikes lol and i thought great was really aggressive in his lakorn with chippy

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Love love the outfit!
Love love how he always approaches his fans. That way he doesn't get to run when they chase him. Haha. Good tactic.

@Amata
I'm guessing:
- Talked about the fanmeet, there will be singing, dancing, singers. It'll be like a concert.
- Pope is for sure in Nok J.'s new lakorn, but Belle isn't quite yet. . .
- But then Pope explains what his new character is like and Belle jumps in explaining what her character is like. . .and then they said wait for the fitting??? So. I'm confused as heck.
@phatman
Questions about the fan meeting and……….

From Pope said
Yes, there will be singing, dancing and some singers will join to make the meeting more attractive.

From Bella

It is the first meeting that the actors and actresses from Bouppe Sunniwaat will come and each of them will have their own shows.

Asked if there will be a sweet scene (Koo Jin) at the show.

Pope : We won’t tell you, wait to see that day, surprise.

Asked if there is a sweet scene, does Bella have to be allowed from Wier?

Bella : No I don’t.

Asked if there is a sweet scene, would they be nervous to do it?

(Lately both Weir and Bella often showed more pictures of them and their relationship and some fans of Bella unhappy Bella JIN Pope too much)

Pope : Laugh “We don’t know, We don’t see.” (The word “We” in the Thai language “Rao” means “I” too)

Pope : No, I’m not nervous. It’s my work, (It is a job) and we try to do our best.

Bella : No, I’m not. To do as usual.

Questions about the new drama

Asked if the new drama of Nok Jariya is “Roy Lay Man ya”

Bella : She doesn’t know the name of the drama but it certainly is a drama of Nok Jariya.

Asked if both of them have agreed to act

Pope has agreed to play the new drama with Nok Jariya but he didn’t know about Bella. (Pope just let Bella to tell about it by herself)

Bella said that she has talked with a senior of the Channel 3 and Nok Jariya. They told her that they intended Bella to play this drama. She also was told it was a very good one. They would like her to join and Bella has agreed to play already.

Asked about the drama starting to open in November

Bella : She didn’t know yet and now it is a step of preparing.

Expectation on the new drama

Both of them don’t expect anything from this drama. The former drama, Bouppe Sunniwaat, they didn’t either but the new one is different. It is a modern style, drama, romantic.

Asked if the new drama has to be confirmed that it’s name is “Roy Lay Man ya”

They said “yes” as they have got only brief script not the full one. So Pope would not like to tell this time. Pope also said that better wait for Pi Ting (It would be clearer then). In the drama Pope will act as a lawyer (Pak Rai) and Bella as a straightforward woman and Zaap (Pope told). Then they will be “Koo Gaat” in the new drama.

********** First I’m not sure Pope said Fitting or Pi Ting. He spoke fast. I reviewed the video and listened many times and looked at his mouth. I think he would say “Pi Ting”, maybe a nickname of someone. I don’t know who. Another thing I don’t understand is why they still don’t know the name of the drama.

@phatman I'm sorry I might be wrong about the fitting.
@Fikachu told me about the translation that @lamchieu posted.

Fikachu said "@lamchieu posted mentioned 'fitting' so maybe that's what he meant? Maybe the writer has thought of the plot but haven't come up with a suitable title that sounds interesting,is relevant and can attract people's attention.Just my opinion:)"

So I had to find other videos to review again. It is clearer from one of the videos. He would say "Fitting" as near the end of the video, they were asked if Nok Jariya have told them the date of the fitting and they don't know yet.
I hope you are not confused now. :)

Another video :

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@phatman

From Pope said
Yes, there will be singing, dancing, singer and some singers will join to make the meeting more attractive.

From Bella

It is the first meeting that the actors and actresses from Bouppe Sunniwaat will come and each of them will have their own shows.

(Lately both Weir and Bella often showed more pictures of them and their relationship and some fans of Bella unhappy Bella JIN Pope too much)

Pope : Laugh “We don’t know, We don’t see.” (The word “We” in the Thai language “Rao” means “I” too)

Pope : No, I’m not nervous. It’s my work, (It is a job) and we try to do our best.

Bella : She doesn’t know the name of the drama but it certainly is a drama of Nok Jariya.

Pope has agreed to play the new drama with Nok Jariya but he didn’t know about Bella. (Pope just let Bella to tell about it by herself)

Bella has talked with a senior of the Channel 3 and Nok Jariya. They told her that they intended Bella to play this drama. She also was told it was very good one. They would like her to join and Bella has agreed to play already.

Both of them don’t expect anything from this drama. The former drama, Bouppe Sunniwaat, they didn’t either but the new one is different. It is a modern style, drama, romantic.

They said “yes” as they have got only brief script not the full one. So Pope would not like to tell this time. Pope also said that better wait for Pi Ting (It would be clearer then). In the drama Pope will act as a lawyer (Pak Rai) and Bella as a straightforward woman and Zaap (Pope told). Then they will be “Koo Gaat” in the new drama.

********** First I’m not sure Pope said Fitting or Pi Ting. He spoke fast. I reviewed the video and listened many times and look at his mouth. I think he would say “Pi Ting”, maybe a nickname of someone. I don’t know who. Another thing I don’t understand is why they still don’t know the name of the drama.
The translation that @lamchieu posted mentioned 'fitting' so maybe that's what he meant? Maybe the writer has thought of the plot but haven't come up with a suitable title that sounds interesting,is relevant and can attract people's attention.Just my opinion:)

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Omg! Exciting! I'm about to invest in a Thai to English dictionary too! Hehehe.
Good idea!I want to learn Thai so that seems like another good resource.What dictionary do you recommend?There seem to be many different types and I don't know which to choose:confused12:

@Amata no problem!Thank you for the translation and clarifying what was said in the interview.Also thank you for the video with the full interview.Must have been tough finding a clear full version:):icon12:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i get why Great wasn't so aggressive in the remake of samee though cause Preem was like 16 years old at the time of filming. Yikes lol and i thought great was really aggressive in his lakorn with chippy
They shouldn’t hire under age actors if the role requires intimate scenes. It was Nok Jariya’s production, she remakes everything into PG. lol.
Great’s emotions wasn’t all there in the lakorn with Chippy.

Now, since Pope and Bell is going to be in Nok Jariya’s production... I’m afraid the drama will will be water down. Yikes, I don’t want them in this production.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman

From Pope said
Yes, there will be singing, dancing and some singers will join to make the meeting more attractive.

From Bella

Bella has talked with a senior of the Channel 3 and Nok Jariya. They told her that they intended Bella to play this drama. She also was told it was a very good one. They would like her to join and Bella has agreed to play already.

********** First I’m not sure Pope said Fitting or Pi Ting. He spoke fast. I reviewed the video and listened many times and looked at his mouth. I think he would say “Pi Ting”, maybe a nickname of someone. I don’t know who. Another thing I don’t understand is why they still don’t know the name of the drama.

@phatman I'm sorry I might be wrong about the fitting.
@Fikachu told me about the translation that @lamchieu posted

"@lamchieu posted mentioned 'fitting' so maybe that's what he meant? Maybe the writer has thought of the plot but haven't come up with a suitable title that sounds interesting,is relevant and can attract people's attention.Just my opinion:)"

I
had to find other videos to review again. It is clearer from one of the videos he would say "Fitting" as near the end of the video, they were asked if Nok Jariya have told them the date of the fitting and they don't know yet.
I hope you are not confused now. :)

Another video :
You are the best.