[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Look at that handsome fella.

@Rosi Yay!!!!!! Some PopeCaps!!!! I can't wait to watch that lakorn. I'm on Ep 5?? I think?? But when I found out it was getting subbed I put a hold on it so I can watch it with subs! I miss that dork Teng!!

Btw. This has got to be my favorite cover of Ice's OST. The guy controls his voice so well!! It's also live!
Ohh wow..... he brought the magical romance of BPS all over again. 3/4s of that audience would be now so moved to get to that fanmeet!

Yeah you should go over there & see the subbed ones, Pope is so crazy I kept repeating the same scenes in each episode! His expression is so all out & the best!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I like his personality too, but. . . . the voice though! Haha.

I see him a lot. Mostly good though. Haha. I don't wanna see him bad at all.

They do. Except Pear sounds so rai. Haha.
She looks like HK actress Sharla Cheung.
Hey, she's pretty! She looks good with him.
And I see what you mean when a man's grip is real - not awkward. Got's a Mr. Intense everything it makes you go up in flames hehe.....

upload_2018-9-6_16-38-54.jpeg

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh wow, that’s a Khmer band, didn’t know the singer from the band can sing in Thai. He’s very good!
He's not Thai? But he sings it so well! BPS pulled every artiste along to sing beyond their native language. One of those videos someone posted of GOT7, they're a Korean band, and before some Chinese artistes performed the BPS theme wonderfully too.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
@phatman - Awe. No Pope?? He is pretty quiet now after all those gazillion events. Haha. I guess he should rest.
Is he not part of Starriders anymore? They recently traveled, but I didn't see him only his friend the goalie. :(
I was asking myself the same question. It’s a charity activity of the starriders, shouldn’t he in it too?
From what I see of the Weibo fans exchanges with @Starsapphire he's still in the middle of crowded happenings almost daily. Usually what we see from overseas it's quiet but where he is he probably has events coming out of his ears.

Rosi

Wifey #42
He's so dorky and silly in there that sometimes I can't help cringing lol. He's so cute and in love, the n'ek character is really frustrating that I just want to shake her real hard at some points
He did the same thing in LRT, and BPS too - when he likes a girl he's not the type to hide his light under a bushel. He goes all out whether it be reduced to comedy or seriousness.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
He's not Thai? But he sings it so well! BPS pulled every artiste along to sing beyond their native language. One of those videos someone posted of GOT7, they're a Korean band, and before some Chinese artistes performed the BPS theme wonderfully too.
I believe he’s not Thai, but a lot of Khmer people can understand and speak Thai because our language has similar words. Someone mentioned that one member from GOT7 is Thai.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ohh wow..... he brought the magical romance of BPS all over again. 3/4s of that audience would be now so moved to get to that fanmeet!

Yeah you should go over there & see the subbed ones, Pope is so crazy I kept repeating the same scenes in each episode! His expression is so all out & the best!!
Yeah. I can't wait to see it!

Hey, she's pretty! She looks good with him.
And I see what you mean when a man's grip is real - not awkward. Got's a Mr. Intense everything it makes you go up in flames hehe.....

View attachment 24342
Woah. Now that is an embrace. Mr. Thanawat can learn from him. Haha.

Phatman!! That has got to be his latest "quiet things" which no one knows! Maybe he's already in a movie production! Where did you find it? Because the structure & weight of his face is Por Date, I mean, the way he is around the time of BPS, not like his past movies = including Cape Town when his hair & face is all different.
I wanna know too !! It's like he's part of a live show, but it also doesn't seem so.
He looks younger than Date and his hair is short. I'm thinking this must've been during his Tawan Duerd days.

I believe he’s not Thai, but a lot of Khmer people can understand and speak Thai because our language has similar words. Someone mentioned that one member from GOT7 is Thai.
Yeah his Thai is like perfect.
Haha.

Bambam is Thai, but he has a hard time speaking it though. Maybe it's just me. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I can't wait to see it!

Woah. Now that is an embrace. Mr. Thanawat can learn from him. Haha.

I wanna know too !! It's like he's part of a live show, but it also doesn't seem so.
He looks younger than Date and his hair is short. I'm thinking this must've been during his Tawan Duerd days.

Yeah his Thai is like perfect.
Haha.

Bambam is Thai, but he has a hard time speaking it though. Maybe it's just me. Haha.
makes sense that bambam has a hard time with Thai since he moved to korea since he was really young

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
One week and we barely moved, the hype is running out lol. I'm having Pope withdrawal now huhu. In the whole trip I didn't see any trace of Pope, only one board for his Cathydoll ad why why why, what've happened? Well, I saw Bell everywhere though
I can't spam the thread anymore because I don't have time :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: Pretty sure the amount of homework my professors are giving is humanly impossible to do in the time I have, but I've lasted this long :thumbup: I guess I'll just pretend I don't need sleep for a day or two :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatman!! That has got to be his latest "quiet things" which no one knows! Maybe he's already in a movie production! Where did you find it? Because the structure & weight of his face is Por Date, I mean, the way he is around the time of BPS, not like his past movies = including Cape Town when his hair & face is all different.
Oh, you mean Cape Town Pope, who never happened?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss this thread so much... I'm so busy with school right now, and it's fun but my roommate doesn't like to go to the fun stuff because she's obsessed with grades, so I go by myself :sad6: Though I should probably take a leaf from her book, considering how much homework I have :risas3:
I actually talked with a girl I met about my limited knowledge of the Thai language over lunch. It was a fun conversation for me, since most people just say I'm weird when I talk about wanting to learn Thai :risas3:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
I miss this thread so much... I'm so busy with school right now, and it's fun but my roommate doesn't like to go to the fun stuff because she's obsessed with grades, so I go by myself :sad6: Though I should probably take a leaf from her book, considering how much homework I have :risas3:
I actually talked with a girl I met about my limited knowledge of the Thai language over lunch. It was a fun conversation for me, since most people just say I'm weird when I talk about wanting to learn Thai :risas3:
Good luck with school! What are you studying?