[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahhahahahaha his voice bugs me a bit. But Boy can be cute at times. I like his personality though especially when he's with his buddies lol
I like his personality too, but. . . . the voice though! Haha.

Omg. I've been trying to figure out where else I've seen our Kosa Ban! So he played as the bad guy in Ch7 Prajun Lai Payak with Aum P, Yui, and Weir! Lol everytime I saw him in BPS, I kept getting flashbacks of him being a bad guy then it finally clicked.

It's one of those, I know I seen him in another lakorn but which one?! Lol
I see him a lot. Mostly good though. Haha. I don't wanna see him bad at all.

View attachment 24267
View attachment 24268
Cr. to rightful owners
Pear and Got would be such a smoking hot couple if they ever actually paired up for real. They are both some of my fave supporting actors. Pear really needs a n'ek role soon. That girl can act.
They do. Except Pear sounds so rai. Haha.
She looks like HK actress Sharla Cheung.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Look at that handsome fella.

@Rosi Yay!!!!!! Some PopeCaps!!!! I can't wait to watch that lakorn. I'm on Ep 5?? I think?? But when I found out it was getting subbed I put a hold on it so I can watch it with subs! I miss that dork Teng!!

Btw. This has got to be my favorite cover of Ice's OST. The guy controls his voice so well!! It's also live!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Look at that handsome fella.

@Rosi Yay!!!!!! Some PopeCaps!!!! I can't wait to watch that lakorn. I'm on Ep 5?? I think?? But when I found out it was getting subbed I put a hold on it so I can watch it with subs! I miss that dork Teng!!

Btw. This has got to be my favorite cover of Ice's OST. The guy controls his voice so well!! It's also live!
Oh wow, that’s a Khmer band, didn’t know the singer from the band can sing in Thai. He’s very good!

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
One week and we barely moved, the hype is running out lol. I'm having Pope withdrawal now huhu. In the whole trip I didn't see any trace of Pope, only one board for his Cathydoll ad why why why, what've happened? Well, I saw Bell everywhere though

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
He's so dorky and silly in there that sometimes I can't help cringing lol. He's so cute and in love, the n'ek character is really frustrating that I just want to shake her real hard at some points

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
One week and we barely moved, the hype is running out lol. I'm having Pope withdrawal now huhu. In the whole trip I didn't see any trace of Pope, only one board for his Cathydoll ad why why why, what've happened? Well, I saw Bell everywhere though
Awe. No Pope?? He is pretty quiet now after all those gazillion events. Haha. I guess he should rest.
Is he not part of Starriders anymore? They recently traveled, but I didn't see him only his friend the goalie. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hello everybody! I'm glad that this thread is still alive. I know I'm super late, but do you guys know where i could watch the extended BPS with eng sub? thankyou so much!
MUSE has completely subbed it, but haven't officially released it yet to tye public. If you want to watch it now you have to donate to them and they'll give you access.