[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Can't wait to get to this part! I'm barely on Top & Nycha's part. Idk if you seen it, but I wanted to die when all of the 5 p'eks were together during Top's wedding! Omgggggg soooo handsome :love::love:
They chose 5 handsome guys for this series what do you expect? haha.... but I like all the scenes when the boys are together! In the story for Louis there's a moment he was trying to shake off an undesirable cousin clinging on to him. When Boy came he made desperate eye signals & Boy suddenly acted gay!! Then Great came & they really got into the act! It was so funny in the end the girl ran away.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've never seen a thread so active even after the lakorn is done airing. lol
Because we're crazy. Haha.

I read it a new lakorn with bella and its modern but who knows its true or not. If its Nook Jariya then maker j omg the only lakorn i enjoyed from her was mia tang, she is soft doesn't push boundaries even if its like same tee tra then im defintly worried, isnt bella in song sanaeha which is maker j production so bella would be in two if you count the one with great then 3, i just miss pope its time to go choose dont keep us in suspense.
Yes he needs to tell us straight up. He's such a little liar. I'm sure he has a few lakorns he's just not spitting them out. Haha .

No, I haven't. The plot itself would have told you I wouldn't "heroine who's married several times" haha, my idea of romantic is not like that. But I saw bits of the scenes before, I think it's the one of the nosebleed when he searched & found underwear.
Oh right. I forgot. Yeah it's not your cup of tea. BUT the good thing is she doesn't actually have an intimate relationship with them because they all died during the wedding. So she's a version <-- version?? Wth? Hahahaha. Virgin. She is a virgin until she marries Pope!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
No, I haven't. The plot itself would have told you I wouldn't "heroine who's married several times" haha, my idea of romantic is not like that. But I saw bits of the scenes before, I think it's the one of the nosebleed when he searched & found underwear.
Yep it is that one. The female lead was married three times before, but all of her husbands died right at the wedding or right afterwards, so they were sort of marriages but not really, I guess. If that's any consolation :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Because we're crazy. Haha.

Yes he needs to tell us straight up. He's such a little liar. I'm sure he has a few lakorns he's just not spitting them out. Haha .

Oh right. I forgot. Yeah it's not your cup of tea. BUT the good thing is she doesn't actually have an intimate relationship with them because they all died during the wedding. So she's a version <-- version?? Wth? Hahahaha. Virgin. She is a virgin until she marries Pope!
Like me :risas3:

Since he's already ruined all other men for me. Except Weir. And Zhang Bin Bin. And Aum. And Mik if he ever starts working out :confused12:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
They are talking about samee! What are they saying?

@3:45 something about is he scared. . .
Hmm. Remember that recent video that you posted a couple of pages ago and i kinda translated it. Something about presenter jobs. I guess this guy is the one that got the presenter job and they're asking him if hes afraid of having some "Anti" for cutting in front of Pope or something like that. Then he goes "I'm sure P'Pope will understand" not like this guy chooses the job for himself, he just does whatever his manager or whatever gives to him. And i think during Pope's interview (pages back) he said something like "well i cant have every presenter job" lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
They chose 5 handsome guys for this series what do you expect? haha.... but I like all the scenes when the boys are together! In the story for Louis there's a moment he was trying to shake off an undesirable cousin clinging on to him. When Boy came he made desperate eye signals & Boy suddenly acted gay!! Then Great came & they really got into the act! It was so funny in the end the girl ran away.
I know. I'm totally digging the pra'eks, i like them all! Lol and i saw clips of that part on Great's IG. So funny!! I can't wait to get to that part lol these guys are something else.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm. Remember that recent video that you posted a couple of pages ago and i kinda translated it. Something about presenter jobs. I guess this guy is the one that got the presenter job and they're asking him if hes afraid of having some "Anti" for cutting in front of Pope or something like that. Then he goes "I'm sure P'Pope will understand" not like this guy chooses the job for himself, he just does whatever his manager or whatever gives to him. And i think during Pope's interview (pages back) he said something like "well i cant have every presenter job" lol
Oh yeah. I remember. I think Pope said he wasn't the presenter when they asked him. Haha. Reporters.