[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Maybe...Is he scared of Film’s popularity?? If this was the case, I think Pope is too humble to care. He’s worked hard over the years and have a huge fan following. I don’t like it when the media compare celebrities and put them against each other.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Starting at 2:30ish:
They seem to be listing off different actors. He says he doesn't know, "mede gan," which I think means something like "not together." That's all I understood from his first answer
Next question's answer: Mai saab (formal I don't know)
P'Pope doesn't lab (the only translation I could find for that is "sleep"and I'm not sure that's right) (wow he's talking fast) by himself...
Something's better. Couldn't hear the rest of what he said.
Something is already ended?
Pope? understands

Alright. That's all I got for now. Maybe later when I have the patience I'll try to figure out more of what he said, unless one of our lovely Thai speakers on here gives us a real translation. I have no idea what they're talking about :risas3: I don't even know who this guy is

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Really!? A new lakorn similar to Samee Tee Tra from Nook Jariya for PopeBella!? Idk how I feel...unless they make it RAENG on Pope’s part lol

Uh no Thankyou. He needs something new .

Starting at 2:30ish:
They seem to be listing off different actors. He says he doesn't know, "mede gan," which I think means something like "not together." That's all I understood from his first answer
Next question's answer: Mai saab (formal I don't know)
P'Pope doesn't lab (the only translation I could find for that is "sleep"and I'm not sure that's right) (wow he's talking fast) by himself...
Something's better. Couldn't hear the rest of what he said.
Something is already ended?
Pope? understands

Alright. That's all I got for now. Maybe later when I have the patience I'll try to figure out more of what he said, unless one of our lovely Thai speakers on here gives us a real translation. I have no idea what they're talking about :risas3: I don't even know who this guy is
Yeah maybe they're talking about popularity. Pope doesn't even care. Haha. He's too busy making money.

Rosi

Wifey #42
You have not seen Ruk Ok Rit??? I thought you have!
No, I haven't. The plot itself would have told you I wouldn't "heroine who's married several times" haha, my idea of romantic is not like that. But I saw bits of the scenes before, I think it's the one of the nosebleed when he searched & found underwear.