[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Thanks girl!
Good! I'll add you in! But isn't Lao like Thai too?

Our BPS gang who can speak or understand Thai :

1) @Chario mintmario
2) @Amata
3) @MissPK
4) @Falonglakorn
5) @lakornkiki
6) @phatman
7) @Rachfull
8) @Starsapphire (studying Thai)
9) @KitKat516
10) @CPY
11) ahh who else can we ask for translations?
No. It is totally different. Got another one is Isan which is dialect in northeastern Thai. Naturally, I can understand a little bit of Isan (I don't know why). If got chance, I want to learn Isan too other than Thai and Lao.
Lao and Thai are similar. I'd say about 60-70% of the words are the same, but it just depends on how you say it and the tones. Some Lao and Thai ppl can understand each other and some can't lol. Also, I feel like Isan is closer to the Lao language, but still different.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Awe. At least you're there when Thailand is still high on BPS!

Omg no. Hahaha. Forgot too! I'm rewatching an old lakorn right now and starting on JM and Jeena's lakorn.

HahHa. And then I'm gonna steal her thunder again. . accidentally.
I know right. I'd be happy to run into any celebrities. The close thing I get is their billboards LOL I remember going when BPS was still on air and every corner had the OST playing and I saw ads of Bella and Pope everywhere.

Haha, idk if ill go back to watch GS. N'ek too annoying for my taste lol maybe when I get super duper bored.

CPY

GotomySin
Lao and Thai are similar. I'd say about 60-70% of the words are the same, but it just depends on how you say it and the tones. Some Lao and Thai ppl can understand each other and some can't lol. Also, I feel like Isan is closer to the Lao language, but still different.
Tone wise it is made Isan different slightly from Lao. But Isan is vital if you are in northerneast part of Thai. Plus, 35% of Thai population speak Isan.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahaaahaha..... you're really very cute @Rachfull ! The last time you also did this haha BIG pics of samee to catch up the pages.

Did Got really get to Paris. This guy is living it up so nice to see him all free & doing wild things.
Looking forward to his next movie!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaaahaha..... you're really very cute @Rachfull ! The last time you also did this haha BIG pics of samee to catch up the pages.

Did Got really get to Paris. This guy is living it up so nice to see him all free & doing wild things.
Looking forward to his next movie!
Nah I mostly do it when I get bored :risas3: Should really spend that extra time practicing Thai instead...

Rosi

Wifey #42
I know right. I'd be happy to run into any celebrities. The close thing I get is their billboards LOL I remember going when BPS was still on air and every corner had the OST playing and I saw ads of Bella and Pope everywhere.

Haha, idk if ill go back to watch GS. N'ek too annoying for my taste lol maybe when I get super duper bored.
Maybe you might want to check out this place for one of your romantic dinners? One of Great's greatest fans she was going Thailand at the time & said she's going to his restaurant. I think it's co-owned by Great or something, lots photos of him wearing the apron & holding up their list of dishes. The selection looks wonderful (check their website & instagram). It's also known as a biker's cafe & from the pics seems he's often hanging out there with his celebrity gang. The other guy who I think his business/restaurant partner looks like an actor too the way phet & pj hangs out with Pope. Here's him in the apron & sitting by the same blue door.....

I've checked out the address for you just in case!! In case you get there take photos yes? haha..... @KitKat516

Life and Kuisine
Address: 589 Phra Sumen Rd, Khwaeng Wat Bowon Niwet, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Hours:
Sunday 7:30AM–7PM
Monday 10AM–7:30PM
Tuesday 10AM–7:30PM
Wednesday 10AM–7:30PM
Thursday 10AM–7:30PM
Friday 10AM–7:30PM
Saturday 7:30AM–7PM

upload_2018-8-26_3-28-4.jpeg

upload_2018-8-26_3-26-57.jpeg

upload_2018-8-26_3-27-31.jpeg

The guy on his right - that's the one in the restaurant with him. He's also an actor, right?

upload_2018-8-26_3-31-46.jpeg

Have the best Thai holiday!!

upload_2018-8-26_3-39-3.jpeg

And how could we let a day go by without anything from BPS....