[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 40's uncut Eng subs were released yesterday! PM me if you need a link, but they're where they always are. Haven't seen any of the other episodes yet

Rosi

Wifey #42
I do not think they will have sub, unless they burn from the fansub video.
I really believed the DVD piracy ways are gone; at least we don't have it anymore that I can see. The authorities really stepped down on those things (you used to be able to find stores opening up at the night markets). But even pirates have decency - they take it from the master reels. This seller copied from youtubes & sell to me hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really believed the DVD piracy ways are gone; at least we don't have it anymore that I can see. The authorities really stepped down on those things (you used to be able to find stores opening up at the night markets). But even pirates have decency - they take it from the master reels. This seller copied from youtubes & sell to me hahaha.

Screw them forever. I hope they aren't able to use your money! I hope Karakade pays them a visit every night.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol you're tripping!! Eyes playing tricks on you thinking someone feeling up on your samee LOL

Reporter mentioned something about his fanclub saying he and Bella are taking the "jin" thing to the extreme..

Pope: it's not like that, i like working with Bella and when we see each other were always messing around or teasing each other. We both take this lightly because we're both innocent and have no feelings.. when we act, we have contact and when we have events, we have contact and like to bring smiles to everyone's faces.. there's nothing more than just being brother and sister.

Reporter: do you chat with Bella personally? Or only when you see her?

Pope: well when were together we just joke around, chat, laugh etc.. but behind close doors, Nothing like this. (He kinda repeated himself)

Reporter: are you afraid to lose fans? Something about Anti.

Pope: I'm not worried about that.

Reporter: so you dont care about your fans?

Pope: I mean I've accepted that one day ima have a ton of fans and one day i wont then its just gonna be me. Im just gotta let it happen naturally. And i care about my fans that have been fans for 10 years + and i love them and appreciate them for coming out to see me. And if one day they're not my fans anymore .. i cant control that.. I'll still have to go on.

Then they asked about a presenter job and how it was given to someone else? And he said he was okay with that coz he can't have everything..

I'm trying to memorize the clip and what he said! Lol and i stopped watching it.
@MissPK ! You can speak Thai! Wahh another one!

Ok, got to make a list to remember ..... our BPS gang who can speak or understand Thai :

1) @Chario mintmario
2) @Amata
3) @MissPK
4) @Falonglakorn
5) @lakornkiki
6) @phatman
7) @Rachfull
8) @Starsapphire (studying Thai)
9) ahh who else can we ask for translations?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@MissPK ! You can speak Thai! Wahh another one!

Ok, got to make a list to remember ..... our BPS gang who can speak or understand Thai :

1) @Chario mintmario
2) @Amata
3) @MissPK
4) @Falonglakorn
5) @lakornkiki
6) @phatman
7) @Rachfull
8) @Starsapphire (studying Thai)
9) ahh who else can we ask for translations?
Flattered that I'm on the list, but I really don't think I should be :risas3: I only get words here and there and guess what they're saying based on that. Plus it gets better or worse depending on whether I'm watching a Thai drama at the time or one from another country :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Flattered that I'm on the list, but I really don't think I should be :risas3: I only get words here and there and guess what they're saying based on that. Plus it gets better or worse depending on whether I'm watching a Thai drama at the time or one from another country :risas3:
You're better than me. I only know "I'm thinking of you. A lot"
Oh and another word - Lollin. It means joking.