[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Those are some boring questions. Hahaha. Reporters don't have anything more to ask. Pope I say you get to work so they'll stop asking you the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. . . .
Anyway. Thanks love for translating.
They're just running out of stuff to ask him lol like i dont see anything wrong with him and Bella being close.. people just wanna find something to talk about lol leave our babies alone! They're too cute together and some ppl cant handle that lol

No problem! I try! Like i understand what they're saying, but when it comes to translating, im like crap what's that word in English?! Or the correct word lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They're just running out of stuff to ask him lol like i dont see anything wrong with him and Bella being close.. people just wanna find something to talk about lol leave our babies alone! They're too cute together and some ppl cant handle that lol

No problem! I try! Like i understand what they're saying, but when it comes to translating, im like crap what's that word in English?! Or the correct word lol
Seriously. Pope has like no emotional reaction to that question because he's so used to it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He's probably like idk any other ways to say we have no feelings and were like brother & sister lol
The next time he gets interviewed he might as well say it first thing. Haha.
Interviewer: So P'Pope-
Pope: We're just bothers and sisters. We have no relation at all other than brothers and sisters. We truly are just brothers and sisters. Our relationship. . . .
Interviewer: o_O

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm interested in the storyline. Hahaa. It's suppose to be a "sexy comedy thriller" so I'm excited for that. Hahaha. Don't know who the "sexy" refers to, but I sure do hope it's Great. Hahah. I hope he shaved his chest though.
Yeah. The only sexy one i can think of is Great :naughty2: ugh. I wanna lick him lol
Great is mine too! I call his lips lol you and @phatman can do whatever you want with his chest hahah
Y'all are gonna dogpile poor Great :risas3::risas3::risas3: Give the poor man a break, he can only take so much