[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Rosi said:
I like the way you & @Rachfull add the samee possession stamp on your pix, @MissPK for Got wearing a Tshirt proudly declaring GOT JIRAYU. Jirayu sounds quite Japanese though.

Gotta claim my stake. Hahaha. Can't let Mia Jing wannabe take my spot.
Haha.
I think if the wifeys follow suit & put their respective numbers ## on the profile pics like you two, each time you go to another forum/thread people will start talking we're like a special samee Pope gang haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rosi said:
I like the way you & @Rachfull add the samee possession stamp on your pix, @MissPK for Got wearing a Tshirt proudly declaring GOT JIRAYU. Jirayu sounds quite Japanese though.

I think if the wifeys follow suit & put their respective numbers ## on the profile pics like you two, each time you go to another forum/thread people will start talking we're like a special samee Pope gang haha
That's because we are. Hahaha. Everyone should just do it for the heck of it.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Woww, thanks for the videos.... the samee walks like a President, so cool and calm he is with the fans. His smiles are so beautiful ahhhhh...... I can't believe he really took the time with that selfie stick! The phone owner must be crying her eyes out & going home throwing her husband or boyfriend out of the window!! He is such a hero.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yup. I definitely like Belle's list of pra'eks the most out of her generation ... . minus the boy. Hahahaha.
However I will say the Kim has the most impressive list compared to all the girls of her generation. Why? Only because she got Ananda Everingham on that list!! If he wasn't on her list, her list would be. . . meh. Hahah. I mean Tik is good too, I guess, but Ananda??? That doesn't happen at all!
Oh man, Ananda!! He is such a cutie!!! Oh and Kim also has your other favorite.. Smart lmao jk jk jk!!!

And from Bella's list, "the boy" that you're talking about is mr.babyface? Lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Gotta claim my stake. Hahaha. Can't let Mia Jing wannabe take my spot.

The white emphasizes his muscles so well. Mmmm .Makes him look meatier too. For a second I thought someone groped his chest! I was gonna go in and knock her teeth out .Turns out it was just the shadow of the many arms reaching out for him. Hahhah.

Anyway. I can't understand anything. Help please. Haha.
Lol you're tripping!! Eyes playing tricks on you thinking someone feeling up on your samee LOL

Reporter mentioned something about his fanclub saying he and Bella are taking the "jin" thing to the extreme..

Pope: it's not like that, i like working with Bella and when we see each other were always messing around or teasing each other. We both take this lightly because we're both innocent and have no feelings.. when we act, we have contact and when we have events, we have contact and like to bring smiles to everyone's faces.. there's nothing more than just being brother and sister.

Reporter: do you chat with Bella personally? Or only when you see her?

Pope: well when were together we just joke around, chat, laugh etc.. but behind close doors, Nothing like this. (He kinda repeated himself)

Reporter: are you afraid to lose fans? Something about Anti.

Pope: I'm not worried about that.

Reporter: so you dont care about your fans?

Pope: I mean I've accepted that one day ima have a ton of fans and one day i wont then its just gonna be me. Im just gotta let it happen naturally. And i care about my fans that have been fans for 10 years + and i love them and appreciate them for coming out to see me. And if one day they're not my fans anymore .. i cant control that.. I'll still have to go on.

Then they asked about a presenter job and how it was given to someone else? And he said he was okay with that coz he can't have everything..

I'm trying to memorize the clip and what he said! Lol and i stopped watching it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol you're tripping!! Eyes playing tricks on you thinking someone feeling up on your samee LOL

Reporter mentioned something about his fanclub saying he and Bella are taking the "jin" thing to the extreme..

Pope: it's not like that, i like working with Bella and when we see each other were always messing around or teasing each other. We both take this lightly because we're both innocent and have no feelings.. when we act, we have contact and when we have events, we have contact and like to bring smiles to everyone's faces.. there's nothing more than just being brother and sister.

Reporter: do you chat with Bella personally? Or only when you see her?

Pope: well when were together we just joke around, chat, laugh etc.. but behind close doors, Nothing like this. (He kinda repeated himself)

Reporter: are you afraid to lose fans? Something about Anti.

Pope: I'm not worried about that.

Reporter: so you dont care about your fans?

Pope: I mean I've accepted that one day ima have a ton of fans and one day i wont then its just gonna be me. Im just gotta let it happen naturally. And i care about my fans that have been fans for 10 years + and i love them and appreciate them for coming out to see me. And if one day they're not my fans anymore .. i cant control that.. I'll still have to go on.

I'm trying to memorize the clip and what he said! Lol and i stopped watching it.
Those are some boring questions. Hahaha. Reporters don't have anything more to ask. Pope I say you get to work so they'll stop asking you the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. . . .
Anyway. Thanks love for translating.