[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Me too I def can't wait! I mean she has a lot of my samees as p'eks right now. Great and then my Phet :love::love: (even though he's not the main, but still)
Yup. I definitely like Belle's list of pra'eks the most out of her generation ... . minus the boy. Hahahaha.
However I will say the Kim has the most impressive list compared to all the girls of her generation. Why? Only because she got Ananda Everingham on that list!! If he wasn't on her list, her list would be. . . meh. Hahah. I mean Tik is good too, I guess, but Ananda??? That doesn't happen at all!

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Hey phatman, I've having a very hurtful evening. I've just gone to collect my DVDs .....
This morning I thought to surprise you guys my treasure's finally arrived & mine will be unlike yours phatman - mine will be subbed!! And will be a 5 Disc set with nice covers & everything.... I was going to gloat. But after that I was also wanting to be good, I thought to burn copies & send it off to anyone of you guys who wants to keep the set (we do this amongst our Spanish movie group)

But that didn't happen, and I'm so angry! I feel like crying! Screaming! I got "daylight robber-ried" phatman. I was fleeced for S$120.00 !! Well that's plus delivery - but that I don't mind. And it arrived without subs - which I think I can live with it too (I'll be no different from you); but the worst thing is it's exact copies made from the CH3 TV videos of Bhuppae Sunniwatt !!!! Arghhhh !

This is the youtube video - and this is exactly what's on my video !!

View attachment 23024

And look at the "boxed set DVD sleeves" ...... it's actually a flat piece of paper with the BPS movie printed on it & folded 1/2 for front (this below) :

View attachment 23025

..... And half of the page becomes the back.

View attachment 23026

And..... look at the piracy of it; it's reproduced on the cheapest DVD-R discs with a sticker that says 1, 2, and so on. And there's supposedly 7 discs but 6 is missing. Not that it makes any difference now. This whole damn set is utterly useless.

View attachment 23028

View attachment 23029

I feel so sad. My engineer who got it for me ordered through a catalogue via Bangkok because the ones in Koh Samui is pirated & no subs; I paid direct to the seller. He ordered right, I paid in faith but the end person..... GRRRR..... man, I'm so upset. I never thought to get cheated this way.

Patrick the other engineer ever told me that DVD sets like these are all pirated and costs like S$5.00 ...... and here look at me swindled by about a $100 over nothing.
That's seriously pissed off, even for an outsider. Couldn't we order directly from CH3 or what, shouldn't they have official agents to avoid those scams? After all the high expectation, I'm so sorry for you dear.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup. I definitely like Belle's list of pra'eks the most out of her generation ... . minus the boy. Hahahaha.
However I will say the Kim has the most impressive list compared to all the girls of her generation. Why? Only because she got Ananda Everingham on that list!! If he wasn't on her list, her list would be. . . meh. Hahah. I mean Tik is good too, I guess, but Ananda??? That doesn't happen at all!
Yaya has Nichkhun... seeing as he's based in Korea, that's pretty impressive too.

(Don't look Rosi)
#popeya

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yaya has Nichkhun... seeing as he's based in Korea, that's pretty impressive too.

(Don't look Rosi)
#popeya
Nichkhun was my boo thang when i first discovered Kpop! But after that drunk driving scandal he hasnt been as active in korea. Im glad he has more work in thailand

CPY

GotomySin
Hey phatman, I've having a very hurtful evening. I've just gone to collect my DVDs .....
This morning I thought to surprise you guys my treasure's finally arrived & mine will be unlike yours phatman - mine will be subbed!! And will be a 5 Disc set with nice covers & everything.... I was going to gloat. But after that I was also wanting to be good, I thought to burn copies & send it off to anyone of you guys who wants to keep the set (we do this amongst our Spanish movie group)

But that didn't happen, and I'm so angry! I feel like crying! Screaming! I got "daylight robber-ried" phatman. I was fleeced for S$120.00 !! Well that's plus delivery - but that I don't mind. And it arrived without subs - which I think I can live with it too (I'll be no different from you); but the worst thing is it's exact copies made from the CH3 TV videos of Bhuppae Sunniwatt !!!! Arghhhh !

This is the youtube video - and this is exactly what's on my video !!

View attachment 23024

And look at the "boxed set DVD sleeves" ...... it's actually a flat piece of paper with the BPS movie printed on it & folded 1/2 for front (this below) :

View attachment 23025

..... And half of the page becomes the back.

View attachment 23026

And..... look at the piracy of it; it's reproduced on the cheapest DVD-R discs with a sticker that says 1, 2, and so on. And there's supposedly 7 discs but 6 is missing. Not that it makes any difference now. This whole damn set is utterly useless.

View attachment 23028

View attachment 23029

I feel so sad. My engineer who got it for me ordered through a catalogue via Bangkok because the ones in Koh Samui is pirated & no subs; I paid direct to the seller. He ordered right, I paid in faith but the end person..... GRRRR..... man, I'm so upset. I never thought to get cheated this way.

Patrick the other engineer ever told me that DVD sets like these are all pirated and costs like S$5.00 ...... and here look at me swindled by about a $100 over nothing.

OMG! I hate the seller!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Darn I miss this drama. Came across this scene from a old Thai movie I loved back then and I couldn’t help but imagine Por Date playing and Kade picking flowers...T_T The music is so magnificent. This film scene literally shows the way Por Date looks at Kade lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Darn I miss this drama. Came across this scene from a old Thai movie I loved back then and I couldn’t help but imagine Por Date playing and Kade picking flowers...T_T The music is so magnificent. This film scene literally shows the way Por Date looks at Kade lol
That's my Oh Anuchit! I saw that clip a while back, didn't know it was from an actual movie. I thought it was from an advertisement! Haha. Tell me the film name please I'd love to watch it!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
That's my Oh Anuchit! I saw that clip a while back, didn't know it was from an actual movie. I thought it was from an advertisement! Haha. Tell me the film name please I'd love to watch it!
Its called The Overture. It was Thailand’s film submission to the Oscars that year. A bit slow but the story and music was great! I tend to watch Thai film submission to the Oscars each year...they have a lot of interestingly bizarre unique films lol

@phatman Too funny how u thought it was an ad. It could easily pass as one of those super sad insurance Thai commercials. Lol

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Its called The Overture. It was Thailand’s film submission to the Oscars that year. A bit slow but the story and music was great! I tend to watch Thai film submission to the Oscars each year...they have a lot of interestingly bizarre unique films lol

@phatman Too funny how u thought it was an ad. It could easily pass as one of those super sad insurance Thai commercials. Lol
I just looked it up. Looks like Oh is part of the main cast! Yoohoo! Must watch! I actually like slow arthouse films, although I've seen mostly HK ones. They tend to be slow, but the musical score and cinematography are always unique and creative. I don't know if you know this HK actor, but Oh reminds me soo much of the late Leslie Cheung. That's actually why I was attracted to Oh because I love Leslie!

I do wish Oh Anuchyd get a pra'ek role too.
Same.. . .but I'm ok. He does what he does best that's why we love him regardless!

CPY

GotomySin
I just looked it up. Looks like Oh is part of the main cast! Yoohoo! Must watch! I actually like slow arthouse films, although I've seen mostly HK ones. They tend to be slow, but the musical score and cinematography are always unique and creative. I don't know if you know this HK actor, but Oh reminds me soo much of the late Leslie Cheung. That's actually why I was attracted to Oh because I love Leslie!

Same.. . .but I'm ok. He does what he does best that's why we love him regardless!
I heard he got a steamy role in Dek Mai The Series.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult

Yes, I remember Leslie. T_T During HK movies golden era he was a house hold name. I was more into Stephen Chow films growing up though lol.