[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Her name is Lucy in the movie... unless there's some other version I haven't seen?

Well, you can try on my shoes if you really want to, I don't know how well that'd work since we're on opposite sides of the globe right now...
Oh yaa hahaaa it's Lucy - he calls her LUCE. Sorry!
I mixed Annie up, that's Sandra Bullock too from Speed.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks, yeah it's unfortunate that. Having never coming across real life criminals to know this is it, it's a shocker. No, I don't hate Matt offscreen & it's okay by me she acts with other people - as long as not with the ones I like, eg Great or Aum or Weir, Toey, Got. But she acts with Great all the time so there goes his movies..... Her acting's fine I guess but she's got a major beauty flaw & I can't get past that.
That’s suck. Can you get a refund on that?? Hmmm, not I’m wonder what is Matt’s flaw. Haha, it’s all cool. Not everyone going to like the same actresses. I’m hoping Matt gets to star in with all the actors I like, but unfortunately, I don’t like that many actors from ch3.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hey phatman, I've having a very hurtful evening. I've just gone to collect my DVDs .....
This morning I thought to surprise you guys my treasure's finally arrived & mine will be unlike yours phatman - mine will be subbed!! And will be a 5 Disc set with nice covers & everything.... I was going to gloat. But after that I was also wanting to be good, I thought to burn copies & send it off to anyone of you guys who wants to keep the set (we do this amongst our Spanish movie group)

But that didn't happen, and I'm so angry! I feel like crying! Screaming! I got "daylight robber-ried" phatman. I was fleeced for S$120.00 !! Well that's plus delivery - but that I don't mind. And it arrived without subs - which I think I can live with it too (I'll be no different from you); but the worst thing is it's exact copies made from the CH3 TV videos of Bhuppae Sunniwatt !!!! Arghhhh !

This is the youtube video - and this is exactly what's on my video !!

View attachment 23024

And look at the "boxed set DVD sleeves" ...... it's actually a flat piece of paper with the BPS movie printed on it & folded 1/2 for front (this below) :

View attachment 23025

..... And half of the page becomes the back.

View attachment 23026

And..... look at the piracy of it; it's reproduced on the cheapest DVD-R discs with a sticker that says 1, 2, and so on. And there's supposedly 7 discs but 6 is missing. Not that it makes any difference now. This whole damn set is utterly useless.

View attachment 23028

View attachment 23029

I feel so sad. My engineer who got it for me ordered through a catalogue via Bangkok because the ones in Koh Samui is pirated & no subs; I paid direct to the seller. He ordered right, I paid in faith but the end person..... GRRRR..... man, I'm so upset. I never thought to get cheated this way.

Patrick the other engineer ever told me that DVD sets like these are all pirated and costs like S$5.00 ...... and here look at me swindled by about a $100 over nothing.
Omg. I am sooo sorry!! This is so not okay!!! :mad:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I can't get a refund, phatman. It's as easy as that. I won't be surprised if it doesn't work on the DVD player either, I only checked through a few of the pieces on my computer & that's kind of enough it's no use to me. But like you I'll keep it as a reminder how cruel people could be. If I thought the $120 was justifiable I thought that's about the price advertised for the box sets, of course it would be the real thing. I really had no clue.
Try disputing the charge with credit card.