[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I expected her to pull it off, she seems so strong lol. And here Pope carried Belle with ease, how come he looked struggling in the lakorn?
I know Pope's bad back makes it hard for him to carry his nang'eks. During STT some of the crew would take turns carrying Ploy in between scenes. Maybe he didn't have to carry Bella as long in this clip

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah pretty sure that's the shirt Pope was wearing for the 7-11 commercial
Did they already air their part?? I've only seen Prangjan and Lousie's part.

I don't know the meaning but the Son/Diana movie it's called Saataya Tis Tarn & the synopsis seems complicated :

Pakin, a guy who was born in a wealthy family, was sent to live in America because Pakinee, his mother knows that he can remember his past life since he was 3 years old. She needs him to forget everything and sends him away, but his memories become clearer when he comes back.
Pakin met Rosawan when he came back to Thailand. She has the same face as the girl he's always dreamed of. He tries to get close to her to find out if she's the same person.

This is Diana in the movie with Great...... she looks better matured. In LRT with Pope she's quite youngish.

Diana is super photogenic and pretty, but her acting needs to improve!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They could be looking for Prang when she disappeared in @Rachfull 's story #7.....

I'm curious about this but never thought to ask - Por Date's hair. It's so upswept, it that a wig or his own hair stiffened back?

Because Kade's seems "plonked" there on her head most times but I like at other scenes the wardrobe bothered to weave her wig properly to her real hair that it looks seamless.
I wonder too.
Pope's got very nice thick hair, so I think they are able to just fluff it up like that.

Oof. Now I see it.
View attachment 22957 View attachment 22958
Wouldn't be so bad if her nose was just big, but it's crooked too. I still think she's quite pretty though
She's got a cute smile, but yeah the nose is very distracting. She's Belle's bff so we have to be nice to her.

Rosi

Wifey #42
1) Yes you're right! Good job :aaaaa:
2) Idk I try not to think about the Twilight movies if I can help it :confused: I can imagine Pope pulling off a long winter coat though... with nothing on underneath it...

Woops was that out loud?
Yes, that was loud. And because of your dirty mind I went to double check the samee in long coats.....

upload_2018-8-22_4-39-6.jpeg

Ahh....no..... sorry. He's got everything on, he even carries a pack of candies.

His coat is one thing, it's the sweetie-pie smiles while dressed that way.

upload_2018-8-22_4-41-3.jpeg

upload_2018-8-22_4-41-20.jpeg

upload_2018-8-22_4-41-38.jpeg

Oh, oh this is something else. So handsome in a coat & yet so down....

upload_2018-8-22_4-44-36.jpeg

Oh @Rachfull you've ended me watching the very sad love story of Waddao & Khun Chai Ruj!!

upload_2018-8-22_4-45-32.jpeg

Mr. Philips, the very understanding husband. And a very kind person; he helps Waddao when she was at her most devastated.

upload_2018-8-22_4-48-52.jpeg

Letting the wife and her ex-boyfriend find their closure in his very own living room. Sniff....

upload_2018-8-22_4-50-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-22_4-50-54.jpeg

upload_2018-8-22_4-51-42.jpeg

Must be continued......

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I think his hair is just super teased to be really tall. I've wondered if he wore a wig or a bump-it or something, but I don't think he did.

Of course, in the preliminary photoshoot before the drama aired his hair wasn't as high...
Nope it's not a wig, I've seen a clip when they did his hair for BPS, they bumped it up in layer and with Pope thick hair, it's not too hard job

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Because I'd been surfing IG.

Look at the height difference. Puahaha.
View attachment 22962
View attachment 22966

Find Samee!
View attachment 22961

Have y'all seen this post?
View attachment 22965

Belle looks gorgeous with this makeup!
View attachment 22964

Where is my woman?!
View attachment 22963

Pouting because @Rachfull has been keeping him hostage.
View attachment 22960
2) I think he's on the left... fifth from the left, standing up? It's so hard to tell
6) No, he was just upset that @lamchieu's mafia gang tried to "rescue" him and tore up most of our second house in the process. We'll have to rebuild, but @lamchieu doesn't know where our cottage is either way :celebrate16: