[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg. Everyone in my family knows im a scaredy cat, so they'd mess around with me all the time. But i looooove watching scary movies and listening to scary stories! Lol I'm better now that im older coz i just try to think of other things, but deep down im extra scared hahahha. And i do this to myself all the time.. me and my friends would hangout and talk about scary stuff and its freaking midnight or 1-2 in the morning and im driving home alone.. i always try to avoid looking in the rearview mirror or looking over my shoulders when switching lanes. Dont wanna see anything back there! Hahhaa ugh lol
Haha..... and don't ever forget moon Krishna-Kalee night & the vision of Mae Karakade in her red dress at the temple ruins & inside Rheung's car!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
That scene was so sweet. You could see how much Chippys character loves Boy. Yeah boy really surpeised me in this lakorn. Wait to the later episodes. He gets even better. Ive been recommending this lakorn but @Rachfull hates Chippy lol. I think this was her best acting yet and her best chemistry yet. Plus she looks the prettiest in here as well. Her styling was on point. Everytime she cried, it made me sad. Come on @Rachfull just give it a try lol
Coming from me who didn't care for Chippy and didn't even watch Chippy and Pope's lakorn coz she's in it.. lol i actually like hers and Boy's! They have good chemistry as well. I was like whooooooa hello! I think I also liked Chippy's character.. a bit annoying at first coz of misunderstandings, but i mean she had reasons to dislike the pra'ek but she came to her senses fast! & her love for the pra'ek :love: idc for Boy much either but omgggggggg, he looked pretty damn good in it!

So @Rachfull watch it. If you dont like it, you can have my #25 spot for the next 3 months LOL

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm obsessed with both of them and their sexy smirks! Lol I showed my boyfriend and he's like "I see it" lol he knows my obsession with James Franco :love:

#iwantGot&Jamesatthesametime
#thedirtythingsiwoulddotothem
#sorrynotsorryrealbf
#noidontwannadiebabe lol
#okineedtoshutupnow
Hey no need to shut up hahha..... our this thread is for those things.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Haaha, I was just being extreme about him & Matt. Twice is already alot!! And they've done it 5 times! (one is a movie)
The other fellow who likes to act over & over with the same girl is Weir. He's acted 5 times with someone called Pancake. (I really have to get used to these names without giggling)
Lol weir's ex girlfriend.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Coming from me who didn't care for Chippy and didn't even watch Chippy and Pope's lakorn coz she's in it.. lol i actually like hers and Boy's! They have good chemistry as well. I was like whooooooa hello! I think I also liked Chippy's character.. a bit annoying at first coz of misunderstandings, but i mean she had reasons to dislike the pra'ek but she came to her senses fast! & her love for the pra'ek :love: idc for Boy much either but omgggggggg, he looked pretty damn good in it!

So @Rachfull watch it. If you dont like it, you can have my #25 spot for the next 3 months LOL
Boy is manly here, that's the thing. When he doesn't push into comedy as he usually does he is someone to watch out for.

Rosi

Wifey #42
This was the first time I noticed how good looking P’Pope was before BPS aired. Lol this is my favorite look on him from hair to feet. Lol damn he was sexy!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmmonSKAadF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1voezowl8za1t
What's loveable about him is he doesn't care where he is - he acts on things & he acts fast!! The way he gets with the mike & no fanfare slapping it to check if it's working! He sits back, lounged around & so at ease. James Ma dresses up to the hilt but not Pope. He's like Sunday at the beach - and still looks fine.
You've got a good eye there, neena.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Haha. You didn't know Pope loves soccer? Apparently that was his dream career when he was young, but his mom didn't want him to do it or something, so he opted for graphic design instead.

The whole reason he had to have knee surgery was because of soccer :risas3:
Knee surgery from soccer? hahaha thought it was something specifically to do with you rachful! And not on a grass patch either!

Yeahh @phatman once said it I think, him also liking soccer with Great. But I didn't look him up much, at the time I was mostly watching everything to do with Great. That's why I was one of the surprised ones to see him with chest hair - none of his previous hundreds of photos hinted anything of that sort.

And lucky for us he didn't go into graphic design too.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Note: Idk where Kosa Ban lived so I'm assuming it was within walking distance. Deal with it.
I know this got cheesy but I couldn't help myself :risas3: Been rewatching too many Date-Kade scenes to not include some super fluffy fluff

Enjoy!

P.S. I feel like @Rosi's becoming my editor, setting deadlines for me and stuff and I don't know how I feel about that :fighting3:
P.P.S. I actually tried to have it done by 3 pm Singapore time but I also wanted to make this part longer than the last one, so we ended up with a slight conflict of interest there. It's almost 2 am here though

Part 9​

Soon enough, the entire family had loaded themselves onto the boat and were on their way to the market. Prang sat on Date’s lap the entire way there, smiling smugly every time Kade shot them a resentful look. She had not been happy to discover, upon her summons to the pier, that Date had found Prang a half hour before and failed to tell her. Apparently, she had torn the house apart searching for Prang, and had even made her way over to Kosa Ban’s house to search there.

Every time Date fell victim to Kade’s disapproving stare, the corners of his mouth lifted and he ever so slightly tightened his grip on Prang. Kade couldn’t stay angry for long and he knew it; she was far too relieved that Prang was safe to pout over the time she wasted searching.

Upon their arrival at the market, the children all tottered off the boat and onto the pier. Date rose after all the children were off, picking Prang up and setting her on the wobbly planks.

“Make sure she doesn’t fall,” he ordered Rhueng. Rhueng nodded, and took his little sister’s hand as they headed for the more stable part of the pier. Date turned back to the boat. Kade was still resolutely in her seat, and resolutely looking away from him.

He held out his hand.

Kade pretended not to see.

He nudged her shoulder.

She looked around, feigning surprise. Date raised his eyebrows, widening his eyes, then very obviously looking at his hand, clearly signalling to Kade that he intended for her to take it.

Kade huffed, and stood up. She batted Date’s hand away, stepping off the boat herself. Only one of her feet had successfully escaped when she lost her balance.

Date threw an arm out and caught her by the waist. Smirking down at her, he asked, “Why does this feel so familiar? Have we used this position before?” :naughty2:

Blushing crimson, Kade shifted her other foot safely onto the pier and stood upright. However, Date didn’t loose his grip on her waist; instead of letting go, he moved his arm with her body.

“Khun P!” Kade could hardly believe that it was she who was protesting this very public display. Khun P was the one who had always insisted they be completely and undeniably chaste outside of their room at home.

Date chuckled, sliding his hand from his wife’s waist. Trailing his fingertips down Kade’s arm, he rested his hand in hers, locking their fingers together. Kade looked down, blushing so much now she was turning a deep purple.

“Let’s go,” said Date, leading Kade by the hand.

The market was crowded that day. It appeared that an entire ship of Chinese merchants had arrived in the harbor recently, and everyone in Ayutthaya was clamoring to take advantage of their presence. Date called all of his children around him and ordered them to stay close. Rhueng and Rit seemed slightly disappointed, but followed their father’s orders anyway. Kaew said nothing, but simply smiled in her sweet, shy way, and Prang seemed thrilled just to be there.

Date and Kade headed the procession, weaving their family through the stalls overflowing with innumerable trinkets and fabrics. Kade paused at a particularly lovely bolt of fabric, carefully stroking its soft fibers. Date pulled out his money bag.

“Mai jao ka, Khun P,” Kade said, “Just looking.”

As the afternoon progressed to evening, the crowds began to thin. Date allowed Rhueng and Rit to venture over to a vendor selling chickens. Kaew and Prang wandered to a necklace display. Soon Date and Kade were alone.

They were still holding hands.

“What would you like to see, Kade?” Date asked, turning his head to look at her.

“Oh, I’m content just walking around and looking.”

The couple proceeded to walk around and look. Eventually, however, they came upon the same fabric stand they’d passed earlier. Kade craned her neck to examine the area.

“Khun P, I think--”

“That we’ve made a full circle? So do I. Come, let’s find the children again before we get lost.”

They soon found Rhueng and Rit, still ogling the caged chickens and discussing how each chicken might fare in a fight. The twins almost certainly weren’t ready to leave, but they came when their parents called.

Next were Kaew and Prang. The group walked over to the jewelry stands.

But Date stopped in his tracks.

There was Kaew. And there was Prang.

Kaew appeared to be in an animated discussion with a certain young man. A young man whose face was very familiar to Date.

Crap.
Ch9 finally, worth all the waiting.:clap::cheer:Thank you. Part 10 is coming soon?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The other one who plays well is James Ji!
Really? When i see him play, i dont think hes really good. Him and nadech are not good to me. Especially nadech. I feel bad for the team who has him on their yeam at the ch3 annual soccer game lol I think the ones who are good are Mario, Alex Rendell, and Boy. I cant remember who else

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
What??! Haha.... He would go for someone with a name like that? I thought it's just acting. Well no accounting for taste then. But going around now with a girl bearing a pretty name like Bella Ranee Campden he must feel so relieved when introducing her to friends.
Lol yeah they dated for a while waaay back then! Like before 2010. Trust me, i did not find Pancake attractive at all lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg i think about when karakade was in rhueng's car before the accident like all the time! Lol so freaking creepy! I don't wanna see anything like that, ever!!
TRULY TRULY OFF TOPIC - but ok a bit to do with anything Mae Karakade....

Okay, this is not trying to scare you @MissPK but from one major scaredy cat to another, it's not a matter of looking over your shoulder or the rear mirror & seeing "It". This was told by someone who had the experience. This team of friends were salesmen for a famous jeans company (can't quote you the name but think of the top 2 brands in the 90s) & they have to service vendors cross country in Malaysia. Those days there aren't highways & have to travel hours through inner roads from town to town & small villages & often to make schedules they have to travel at night. @CPY it's to do with an old part of the Malaysian highway. What they showed you Mae Karakade with the scary eyes most times it's not like that, you don't see them physically but you can sense their presence - it's usually perfume. Not the bottled sort but like a whole garden of fresh flowers; strangely it's either one or the other - jasmine or those longish ones which Kade wears in her ears when Date arrives from France ("Cempaka"), and another the flowers below which is called the "Tanjung". The latter two is said to be the presence of a certain "thing" either male or female, but the jasmine is of a woman. The perfume will stay in the car no matter how you let the windows down & will only disappear when the vehicles approach populated areas or towns. And the "thing" don't often panic all passengers together, sometimes it's only detectable by the driver, sometimes the passenger, at times all 3 or 4 in the car will smell at once. So if it was in my friend's case he was the only one who sniffed it & giving all sort of frantic signals the others don't sense it then he suffered all the way being scared all on his own! After several incidents they got smart & always try to dash across traveling within daylight hours & stayed in the bigger towns.
As to having seen these things physically, it has only happened twice to them (outside the car) but it's too horrifying to repeat even I don't like to think about it. But that Mae Karakade inside the car in BPS is nothing compared to their description.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks very funny I wish I know what they're saying. It's about BPS.
That girl who plays Janward is Bella's best friend in the lumberjack movie.
Let me take a stab at it:

They greet each other
PJ: You're a beautiful woman
Kade Imposter: Thank you Khun P
PJ: You should return with me (something I can't understand at all-- jat hei nak leuy? I think "jat" means arrange or something like that?)
KI: You speak something
PJ: chamot chabai something-- sounds familiar but I can't remember what it means
KI: I like it well
Camera guy: It's better if we forget
KI: Never
Fake Janward walks in and calls them
PJ: Meun...?
FJ: Meun Janward, jao ka.
PJ: You're crazy. You're Narai (as in the king :risas3:)
FJ: Khun P, you're so cute

A round of applause for my very rough, unhelpful translation :clap: I tried though :risas3: