[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I also have to mention the fashion in BPS. The clothes we see all the characters wear were amazing in BPS, I have become obsessed with Thai clothes since watching BPS, I mean, I’ve always known Thai clothes was beautiful but BPS really bought something refreshing to the small screen. The colors we see Por Date wear to what Kade wears match so well. The detail of the clothes. That’s what really got me. The success of BPS I believe is the clothes and unforgettable music.
The music throughout is so loveable & haunting. And the clothes! You've said it! Especially when they sit in their living room, Khun Loong & Date & Kade will be on the chairs upfront, and lazy Jumpa lying on her couch behind them - pastels or bolds their clothes match or clash nicely in contrast. So rich & colourful! And everything follows the backdrops or scenery too. The BPS scouting & production team is real good! But Kade & Por Date match outfit tones whether in happiness or in sadness. The script calls for them to be SO TOGETHER that even their clothes pushed their destined togetherness. I think we can see so many in the story! So detailed until even the browns, dark shades or the contrasts & the bottom parts of their clothings matches perfectly.

upload_2018-8-16_1-5-6.jpeg

upload_2018-8-16_1-5-28.jpeg

upload_2018-8-16_1-8-51.jpeg

upload_2018-8-16_1-9-2.jpeg

upload_2018-8-16_1-9-13.jpeg

upload_2018-8-16_1-9-24.jpeg

upload_2018-8-16_1-9-35.jpeg

upload_2018-8-16_1-9-50.jpeg

His shirt even matches the gold of her earrings!!!!!

upload_2018-8-16_1-10-19.jpeg

Attachments

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I love that part... thst's the first time we got an inkling that Date might actually LIKE Kadesurang :aaaaa:

Of course, I watched that part with my friend and she went on and on about how much of a jerk Date was for saying that :facepalm: It's ROMANTIC, okay Emma???
Yeah, especially this look in his eyes.

Por Date: You're the girl I want to marry. No doubts at all about that now....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 22255 You're right they're done filming

I'm excited too! I think they'll have lots of chemistry :aaaaa: Bella and Great are both good at having chemistry with their pairings-- Great's only problem is he needs the nang'ek to reciprocate
But he does. Matt. Hello. Hahaha. Sorry Belle's, GM for life. Hahaha.

Are you sure you're quoting the right link?? Haha. That's Date having a say in that comedian harassing our Belle.
Funny though I literally just watched a music video of STT. Haha. Great Mia's think alike.

View attachment 22256
Samee in each of his dramas :icon12:

His hair was definitely best in KSTD...
I agree. Among his hair styles I LOVE Tieng's, then Date's and then Joe's. My least favorite is KC Ruj's and Pisoot's.
Who's your guys favorite character?! For me it's definitely Joe and Date!

@Rachfull @Rosi I am overwhelmed with all the Pope's. Hahhahah.