[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
TOEY, GREAT AND BOMB singing BPS ost
Why are they singing the BPS song? None of them was in the movie.

Woww Toey!! The crowd grows louder at his entrance. There's always something about him! He's a minion in Bomb's drama the Khun Chai series but he stood out there.
Guys, these 3 looks handsome in Boran clothes but somehow I still feel Pope's put a stamp to the look when he became Por Date.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Can you just tell us please lol ? im curious now.
Don't be. It's an unkind observation. It's just me, I'm fastidious fantasyland must be filled with perfection & nothing less. Please be happy that I enjoyed the romance of Boy & Chippy; it's lovely. They really are great together!! She didn't cut it with any of her previous leads - Great, Aum, Pope; but Boy ..... ahh he's the one. He lords over her it makes a perfect pairing and I like the way they fell in love. He truly truly surprises me here! Ben's got everything in one package - a typical James Bond type - patriotic, the perfect sleuth, a killing machine. He's also a wonderful son; and though has a knack with the ladies his thoughts are loyal to his murdered girlfriend. Well, until Chips started to figure more of course.

The beauty of being in love, it's also this two.

upload_2018-8-14_18-31-39.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-13-41.jpeg

upload_2018-8-14_18-14-49.jpeg

Attachments

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Don't be. It's an unkind observation. It's just me, I'm fastidious fantasyland must be filled with perfection & nothing less. Please be happy that I enjoyed the romance of Boy & Chippy; it's lovely. They really are great together!! She didn't cut it with any of her previous leads - Great, Aum, Pope; but Boy ..... ahh he's the one. He lords over her it makes a perfect pairing and I like the way they fell in love. He truly truly surprises me here! Ben's got everything in one package - a typical James Bond type - patriotic, the perfect sleuth, a killing machine. He's also a wonderful son; and though has a knack with the ladies his thoughts are loyal to his murdered girlfriend. Well, until Chips started to figure more of course.

The beauty of being in love, it's also this two.

View attachment 22171

View attachment 22165

View attachment 22168
Beautiful pictures of my dearest PorDate/Karakade.