[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Me too, only the subbed ones. It's frustrating to decipher what they're saying especially when you know it's all juicy parts & the main plot from the expressions. I'm watching Padiwarada & Khun Chai Puttipat (because Pope is also in there) and LRT on one of the sites, but trying raw one of the rare times because of that Constantine guy Louis Scott in Tai Peek Pak Sa from the Hero series. It's quite good though I'm only watching to see a happy him & a happy ending rather than the poor guy he was from BPS. But it's halfway & need to wait. I can sort of tell what's happening because it's straight forward; and also in the plot is the spirit of a pilot from World War II, he's a very funny guy. He's the heroine's young uncle who died in the war or over some love affair - it's like TOP GUN.

Game Saneha I only liked James, I was tired to continue watching the heroine behaving like another story which I also dropped halfway. No guy would every let a girl walk all over him that way & when that mindset kicked in I just can't go on. At the moment a friend recommended "Proong nee gor ruk ter" it's from 2014 but looks quite alright so far. The girl is quite pretty.

View attachment 21703
Aom Piyada!! She’s a top actress back then! My favorite. She had so many good lakorns!! She played twins in Kaew Lom Phet, it was one of the best twins character by a Thai actress for me! I want inca remake of her lakorn Fah Pin Dieng lol I’ve said that so many times here, Ch3, I hope your reading!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Aom Piyada!! She’s a top actress back then! My favorite. She had so many good lakorns!! She played twins in Kaew Lom Phet, it was one of the best twins character by a Thai actress for me! I want inca remake of her lakorn Fah Pin Dieng lol I’ve said that so many times here, Ch3, I hope your reading!
Nina!! So you've seen this movie?? Is it nice to the end? Because I'm just starting & it looks quite romantic. What's the synopsis of Fah Pin Dieng? I can't get it off by Search. At least these from youtube has subs so it's not painful to watch or wait.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
She got a lot of great lakorns under her belt, dear. She even collaborated with TVB (Hong Kong) before for a drama.
I'm not sure if I've missed anything about Bella great lakorns last year. Could you list a few? I only knew one that she was in with Pong/Janie. Too bad that I've started to be her fans after BPS so that's why I didn't pay much attention on her lakorns. I just went back to watch the one she was in with JJ, and I really love her character in it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman if only we have one of those UNITED NATIONs translator interpreter facility I plug into my computer as he's speaking and it all gets translated! I love to watch his face as he talks, he's very expressive & laughs spontaneously - he hoots, he glares, his shoulders, eyebrows, his floppy hair, his crazy smiles they all come into play.
Yes. It's the spontaneous laugh that makes me smile!

I always repeat that scene CPY. Date's mind is already full of Kade then, he watches her every move & enjoys being alone with her..... he's so in love. And possessive.

View attachment 21659

View attachment 21660

Bella is always good for a double take of her beauty.

View attachment 21661

You're in public Khun Muen!! (But he doesn't care)

View attachment 21662

View attachment 21663

View attachment 21664

View attachment 21665

View attachment 21666

The Malay word for KAWIN is marriage. Some Thai words sounds the same e.g potpourri or floral bouquet the word used by Rin of Padiwarada is "bunga rampai". Bunga rampai here is shredded pandan leaves mixed with perfume & rosewater & flower petals & used as confetti at weddings (like a potpourri mix). I wonder if this KAWIN by Date means the same. Because he said it meaningfully & the smile he gave afterwards refers to its deeper meaning (if it means marriage).

View attachment 21667

View attachment 21668
That's what I'm wondering too. He said the other plays normally, but with "Kawin" he says it with intent. So I'm wondering what the play is about.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, only the subbed ones. It's frustrating to decipher what they're saying especially when you know it's all juicy parts & the main plot from the expressions. I'm watching Padiwarada & Khun Chai Puttipat (because Pope is also in there) and LRT on one of the sites, but trying raw one of the rare times because of that Constantine guy Louis Scott in Tai Peek Pak Sa from the Hero series. It's quite good though I'm only watching to see a happy him & a happy ending rather than the poor guy he was from BPS. But it's halfway & need to wait. I can sort of tell what's happening because it's straight forward; and also in the plot is the spirit of a pilot from World War II, he's a very funny guy. He's the heroine's young uncle who died in the war or over some love affair - it's like TOP GUN.

Game Saneha I only liked James, I was tired to continue watching the heroine behaving like another story which I also dropped halfway. No guy would every let a girl walk all over him that way & when that mindset kicked in I just can't go on. At the moment a friend recommended "Proong nee gor ruk ter" it's from 2014 but looks quite alright so far. The girl is quite pretty.

View attachment 21703
I completely understand what you mean. There’s been times where I have to go back to find the older version of a lakorn so that I can understand what’s going on in the new one. I’ve been joking for a while now that I should probably go learn Thai so that I won’t be limited anymore. We’ll see if that ever happens. :risas3: I’ve also seen Game Rai Game Rak, which is another lakorn where Pope plays a supporting role. That’s the only other lakorn of Pope’s that I’ve seen other than BPS. If you like Louis, you can watch Kluen Cheewit. I enjoyed that one even though there were a lot of drama. Sjdk subbed that one already. I’ve actually been watching lakorns for quite a while now, but I’ve only followed certain actors/actresses. It’s only been recently that I’ve started to branch out. And I can’t keep up with new releases for the life of me, so if I find something intriguing, I’ll just watch it, whether they’re old or new. It also depends on how much free time adulthood gives me. :crybaby2:

James and Taew look so good in there that I can’t help but want to see it. I also dislike bratty Nang eks too, but maybe I’ll give it a try to see how I like it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

View attachment 21703

p.s. Do we need to care to restrict our talks in case it overlaps Page 1225 and dear @Rachfull gets hung up to dry again? hahaahe
Aom is gorgeous! Haha. She's one of my favorites of her generation.

Doesn’t seem like Pope likes awards shows. He hardly attends even when he is nominated.
I know. You don't ever see him there. Haha. Wonder why.

Yes I agree with you! I've been listening to FPD's OST for a while now. Once I'm caught up with all the lakorns I'm keeping up with I'm gonna rewatch it!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I completely understand what you mean. There’s been times where I have to go back to find the older version of a lakorn so that I can understand what’s going on in the new one. I’ve been joking for a while now that I should probably go learn Thai so that I won’t be limited anymore. We’ll see if that ever happens. :risas3: I’ve also seen Game Rai Game Rak, which is another lakorn where Pope plays a supporting role. That’s the only other lakorn of Pope’s that I’ve seen other than BPS. If you like Louis, you can watch Kluen Cheewit. I enjoyed that one even though there were a lot of drama. Sjdk subbed that one already. I’ve actually been watching lakorns for quite a while now, but I’ve only followed certain actors/actresses. It’s only been recently that I’ve started to branch out. And I can’t keep up with new releases for the life of me, so if I find something intriguing, I’ll just watch it, whether they’re old or new. It also depends on how much free time adulthood gives me. :crybaby2:

James and Taew look so good in there that I can’t help but want to see it. I also dislike bratty Nang eks too, but maybe I’ll give it a try to see how I like it.
Oh I know why I didn't see those two movies - it's got Yaya in it!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all

I'm back from my Bangkok/Ayutthaya trip! I LOVE Ayutthaya! Wat Chai is breathtakingly beautiful and I was touched when I reached the place... N @milquety n I were lucky that the charity event coincided with both our trips n we managed to go there. I practically rushed from the airport to the hotel then to the event, all for P'Pope - all worth it!!

Meanwhile, P'Pope is really almost everywhere in Bangkok! On the streets, in the shops, on the buses, at the BTS stations, in 7-Eleven etc... so happy to see him! Some pics here!

Gosh! My pics are too big to post here! Had to screenshot n resaved them... I've posted some others in my Twitter n IG - do pop over if you wanna. Twitter: @star_sapphire

Screenshot_20180809-213813_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20180809-213731_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20180809-213624_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-213827_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20180809-213827_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-213845_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-213904_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Talking about 7-Eleven! I've never bought so much sweets in my life (pic below didn't show full sweet collection)! Was trying to find the smallest products to buy so that they can fit into my luggage. The stamps are embossed n lovely! The cashiers at the 7-11 below my hotel must recognise me already...:risas3:

I've taken a whole bunch of the pamphlets! :aaaaa:(must count how many i took though...) See pic below. Anyone wants to keep? I'm thinking if anyone of you out there may be interested, I can send them by snail post to you? Say you pm me your address? Hee hee, but note that only the pamphlets ok! The stamps are not included.:p

Pics!!

Screenshot_20180809-215954_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-215954_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-215833_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-215846_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-215939_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-215913_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180809-215900_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
@Starsapphire So lucky you both!!! Makes me wanna go to their fan meeting in October! I hope Pope can maintain his popularity for the next few years!
@phatman Go! Go! Go! I think this/next year is really the best times to visit Thailand if you wanna see P'Pope since he has more events and there's so many of his adverts around! Bella has so many product endorsements too. The fan meeting would be a blast!!

Last edited:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!!!!! So many updates!!!!! You guys are really busy in this thread. Congratulation for reaching 1224 pages!!!!!!!!!!
I want all those stamps. I wish I were in Thailand.

By the way, I still cannot find Bella's lakorn Padiwarada on YT. I just give up searching. Could someone please tell me where can I watch Padiwarada?Thank you. Right now I am watching Bella's other lakorn Pope Ruk.

Thank you again.

CPY

GotomySin
I'm not sure if I've missed anything about Bella great lakorns last year. Could you list a few? I only knew one that she was in with Pong/Janie. Too bad that I've started to be her fans after BPS so that's why I didn't pay much attention on her lakorns. I just went back to watch the one she was in with JJ, and I really love her character in it.
Yes, Plerng Boon where Pong cheated on her to be with Janie. The crying scene is so real. That was a remake lakorn and she reprises the role from Ann Thongprasom.

CPY

GotomySin

View attachment 21703

p.s. Do we need to care to restrict our talks in case it overlaps Page 1225 and dear @Rachfull gets hung up to dry again? hahaahe
Aom Phiyada!

CPY

GotomySin
Talking about 7-Eleven! I've never bought so much sweets in my life (pic below didn't show full sweet collection)! Was trying to find the smallest products to buy so that they can fit into my luggage. The stamps are embossed n lovely! The cashiers at the 7-11 below my hotel must recognise me already...:risas3:

I've taken a whole bunch of the pamphlets! :aaaaa:(must count how many i took though...) See pic below. Anyone wants to keep? I'm thinking if anyone of you out there may be interested, I can send them by snail post to you? Say you pm me your address? Hee hee, but note that only the pamphlets ok! The stamps are not included.:p

Pics!!

View attachment 21738 View attachment 21730 View attachment 21731 View attachment 21732 View attachment 21733 View attachment 21734 View attachment 21737

I want!